It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had A Very Strange Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Had a very strange dream last night and I was wondering i someone on here could help me make sense of it. So it started with me standing in a grassy field, I was just standing there staring at the horizon when all of a sudden I turned around and noticed a tree. I was a very weird looking tree, the closest thing I can relate it to is a weeping willow. Anyways, I started walking towards the tree which seemed to take an extremely long time when it looked as if it was only 100 feet away. When I got to the tree there was a buzzing sound coming from the trunk so I started to back away and as soon as I did this the dream went from vivid colours to dull and grey. I started getting an overwhelming feeling of dread and at the same time I heard what sounded like an old 1940s jazz song playing in the distance. I didn't want to go see what it was so I started running in the opposite direction until I turned around and the tree was gone. Everything was still dull and grey so I just sat down in the field, that's when I noticed a little mirror was on the floor next to me. I picked it up and when I looked in the mirror it looked as if my eyes were bleeding. As soon as I put my hand up to my eye I woke up. It was really weird, but I thought I'd share it with you guys and see if anyone on here can help me make sense of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

Would you happen to be an environmentalist?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe you are really a sentinel tree that is currently in human form and your loving tree mate (Treant) is so lonely in the other dimension (mirror of this world), it is weeping and cried so much that instead of tears it is now crying blood.

Sentinel beings can exist as any object, even rocks on a beach.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Not really, like I care about the environment but not to an extreme

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Do you mean in a past life or a dimension existing as the same time as ours?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

That's just what sprang to mind thinking of a buzzing sound preceding the disappearance of a tree LOL! The mirror showing blood in your eyes could mean you feel guilty about something. I wonder if the thing about your eyes is connected to everything going gray (has your outlook on life changed lately?).

What would you say the buzzing reminds you of? Do any aspects of this dream feel familiar to you?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
Do you mean in a past life or a dimension existing as the same time as ours?

Other dimension and this dimension both running side-by-side in real-time. Dreams allow mortal humans to jump into these other dimensions sometimes.

In fact past life in the other dimension still populated with treants, elves, gnomes, nymphs, giants etc is also possible.

You may have got bored there and decided to live in this world as a human to see what it feels like.

new topics

top topics

join