It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I swear something is controlling my life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It started a long time ago, but more recently I've purposely kept track of it.
I've had many strange experiences in my life from UFO's, dreams of being on a "craft", supernatural events happening, loads of de ja vu experiences, knowing when things are going to happen and more recently, last 2 years or so, I have been able to "predict" things, no I don't have any lottery numbers lol
Seriously, it's a very strange experience my whole body goes into conflict! My mind and my body say 2 different things like it's 2 entirely different entities. My mind would say one thing and my body feels something else. I often go the opposite of whatever the right result is whether it's a feeling I go with my mind, and if it's my mind I go with a feeling. Very odd.

Anyway, back to my thread.

I have started to feel my life is being held back and I'm not allowed to progress, and as stated, I have started to take note of what's happening.
At the moment I am being held back financially, I'm not able to do anything! These are getting beyond coincidence. Every single time I get money put by, and I mean every time, something would happen.
Dentist 6 times in 3 months costing hundreds of pounds.
Car, the breaks need doing,
Heating oil issues,
Vets bills,
Something breaks, something needs replaced the list is becoming endless. These are normal things I hear you say, yes they are is my reply. However, no matter what I try to do I am being restricted I can physically feel it. I know some of you guys will say "that's life" which I do except to a certain degree but over the years I can feel my life been pulled in various directions and I have no control, it's like I'm just along for the ride, and to be honest I want off this ride and choose my own direction. I have been to psychologists, nothing wrong, had MRI scans and nothing there, the scans were for headaches I suffered when the last lot of life pulling occurred which included extremely bad night terrors (unable to move, unable to breathe, feeling someone was in the room with me etc) and there is nothing wrong with me mentally.
I suppose what I'm asking is....how the hell do I stop this?!? How do I take back my life?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

I know it's hard when you feel like you are finally getting ahead and something comes up. This happens to me all the time. I've learned to be grateful that I did have the money when there was an issue. Otherwise things could have been very bad indeed. I know it's hard to be grateful when that money you worked so hard to save goes to fix the car or something tedious, but I've been there when something did happen and I didn't have the money; it was much MUCH worse. Like walk in 8 blocks 40 below weather with my infant son worse, and then turn around and walk back the way I came and another 10 blocks to school.

My point is, maybe the universe, or the... whatever... isn't trying to screw you but trying to help you.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad When it comes to not feeling like you can move forward and all of these things get in the way, I have been there... it makes me wonder if it is the planetary alignments are off for me... and I'm serious about this ...just check out planetary retrograde when life is like this and you just may be surprised.

I'm sorry for what you are experiencing, some things you describe sound like possible panicky attacks... feeling like you can't breath and stuff...I have had them and I take a non-addictive anxiety medicine which helps.

Hope you feel better...a walk in nature with deep breaths can help to center and enjoy being alive in the beauty and fresh air.
Be well.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It's nothing but a run of bad luck. Believe me, I've had my fare share for extended periods throughout my life. It only makes you appreciate life more when things go your way.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I see where you're coming from, and if I were to put a positive switch on the issues then it doesn't seem too bad. I should be grateful that I had the money, all be it only a little, to sort this issues but it still feels like control.
I really do understand what you mean, and I have had to endure some very bad things in life too.
I do hope everything is ok for you now though.
Thank you for your reply. :-)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'll give that a go in the morning, and take the dogs to the beach to get some space and fresh air.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I feel exactly the same and have to say that there are similar things happening to me.

It's like being ambushed at every single turn you take when you decide to finally go with something positive you want to do or achieve.

Even at this moment I'm having a hard time articulating. That is until I banished the presence away with the power of my Father. It works for me when things seem to be going awry. But often enough times I seem to be unable to remember to ask for His might to banish it, whatever it is and take back control.

Strange days indeed...It's been like this for some 5 odd years. I just know it ain't some mundane "that's life" rhetoric, even though that's a fact in most cases in my life to various degrees.

May the peace of my Father be with you.

ETA:

Of course always try to be positive and have a good view on things. But for me, this seems to be somethings else as it does give it's "presence" away when these type of scenarios come 'round.
edit on 15/6/16 by Sump3 because: It's clear enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your life experiences like these reflects mine in so many ways it's freaky. That's incredible.
Hang in there and remember who you are. There's nothing you can't handle or overcome.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's not so far fetched. The high strangeness, the incidents, the bad luck......Any sleep paralysis? Anxiety attacks?

If they truly exist, these things feed on your misery, on your misfortune and the emotional response they produce.

There are answers but you need to search them out, you cannot simply be told this stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Find the premise interesting, that there might be some kind of...seamless matrix inserted into the lush green fabric of this world. It is not a movie or a backdrop covering up death and destruction. However it is..mechanical. It is a dividing force whose presence seems benign. It is not a person, persons on the street don't act for it..it is embedded..into the fabric of..a leaf crease..a ripple of water..a fold in a pathway.

Ok picture when you are walking,, and your vision jerks up to where there is a space in the trees that doesn't seem right, or in between that and an object is blurred. It's like you're walking and then -pixelation!- and then...everything's fine again and nobody noticed. See, they are on the other side of the filament. And so are you. And so is everyone else. In fact they are all allowing this ripple, to permeate their lives, to define them, and to lead them to "fullness," making them one with the..unit.

Heheheh.

Edit:..so-...
edit on 15-6-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, you've always had free will. Just be yourself

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Your life experiences like these reflects mine in so many ways it's freaky. That's incredible.
Hang in there and remember who you are. There's nothing you can't handle or overcome.
WTH IS GOING ON?????!!!! All of this, every single thing you all are saying, including the OP, IM ALSO GOING THROUGH!!!! It's exhausting!!!! It also sent me to the hospital, panic attack, but same EXACT story! And not just myself, just last week, my friend was crying on my shoulder, she too is having these problems!!!! I actually started thinking Im cursed or something???!!!! It's like I'm watching everything unfold in my life, kind of similar to an out of body experience. That's how I'm feeling.... WOW!!!! Just gonna sit back & see what some others think.......Great post, I can relate too.....Good luck to you all, that are going through this.....it's very difficult....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just a little tidbit into what the planets are up to in relation to setbacks during April 17th- June 29th,
Mars retrograde

When Mars is retrograde, it depletes the vitality so that it is never a time to initiate.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Well, you've always had free will. Just be yourself

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Maybe some actually do have Free Will. I don't seem to be one of them.

I don't get all "drama" about it, but someone(s) seems to be controlling me, since birth (or first memory).

I affectionately call them "my guys".

They kinda come and go like an energy wave. I can tell when they're coming, because I experience a lot of synchronicity.

I can tell when I stray from the path they set.

I can tell when I'm on a path of learning a life lesson - - some good - some intense.

I just go with it now, it makes things easier.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is a lot more common then people would think. Almost every household can talk about this type of activity in their home.... I did NOT say every household. It does come and go.....so what is it and how to we get it to stop, right?

First..... to get it to stop forever..... actually this can not happen BUT we can send this negativity away away AND for weeks, months or years we have no more issues......BUT it always comes back into our lives..... and it is called the law of attraction and in the supernatural world that term is VERY broad and open to various meanings. Just this subject can easily turn into a book.... and I do not like to write lengthly posts.....

Whether we are aware or not .....we draw to us unseen things without knowing.......we do not know the rules and rejecting the rules is the problem. You can attempt to FAKE IT and act nice, understanding, loving and kind in public BUT if you are not that person for REAL than all of that "acting" does not help. You are who you are...... How many here would be willing to admit that they need a positive change in their lives? All of us? Of course not..... because many do not see any issue in their life and they will march on living the life they choose...... and good for them BUT what then happens when this issue arises in their lives....for months or years......OR MOST of their life? Then what? medication? A change of religion? move to a new house? and you find many times this does not help?

Is it possible the issue is not you? Yes..... it can be someone else in YOUR life ..... maybe someone does not like you, maybe even hate you or jealous and sometimes they do not realize (OFTEN they do know) SEND negativity your way.

What about sickness and illness in your family? OR family members dying in their fifties and early sixties? OR disabilities caused by sickness and illness? Then you find out that this sickness is NOT in the family tree OR it IS in the family genetic code but misses most if not all of the family EXCEPT for that ONE person?

Have I struck a nerve? Is this your life? Maybe someone you know? Then you have problem..... a supernatural one and it is not going to go away simply by ignoring it.... YES it will leave and YES it will come back.

So what are you doing about it?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
BUT we can send this negativity away . . .

I never felt any negativity.

On the contrary, when I fight against "my guys" and do my own thing - - its always a disaster.

I've learned over the years to just go with it. Life has been much better.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Learn to appreciate the life you have, don't indulge in idle fancy, think of others; you are in a trap of thinking of me. me, me.

Think of thou that thou art, be joyous.

Those that serve others find they spend less time worrying about themselves.

As Confucius said: "Man wrapped up in himself make very small package."

No one is stopping you but your own actions and you karma you have created through past actions.

Be happy to have a challenge, you have outlined it, now do something positive about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The only reason on your earth that I am telling you this is because you mentioned dejevue and the word controlling and predicting things.

You, have nearly opened the first wave of programs that are waiting for you to accept the upload a,s well as your new coming…your new transformation.

Greatest secret ever told iml527.

The closest name that I can share with you is the name only a few know; they are called ‘The Solids’

The solids control the stars, the stars control the humans.

Stars are used on humans just as pixels are used for TV.

Next time you have a dejevue don’t panic ,just stop wait, don’t panic and let the upload continue ,if you get to the end of one of these dejavues. 3 more doors will open, after those doors are opened the rest is history. Keep practicing your predictions, believe that you can do it, and believe that there is a purpose.

Copy written by iml527 Gate way to Immortality

Your nightmarish dreams and regular dreams are just you realm jumping through time, realm jumping from one matrix to another. Learn the areas make a map or immediately write what happened down on paper.

Find one stable place in which you feel comfortable and make that normal dream into one of those HD vivid colorful dreams that is when you have control that when your ‘KNOWING IM HERE AND I RULE’ becomes clearer.

One rule, do not want it to happen just live and let the transformation continue.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't get all "drama" about it, but someone(s) seems to be controlling me, since birth (or first memory).

There truly is someone controlling your life....Now wait for it :
YOU , you control your life
Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I will write longer reply later my phone is going to die soon. But all I can say now that this is normal, but only difference with you is that your brain noticed something is wrong and you must be happy because of that because majority if brains would say "that's life".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join