It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos live @ Orlando Shooting Site - Gays and Islam.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's obvious you already made up your mind before a word even came out of his mouth.

We get it, you got a chip on your shoulder for the guy. Boo hoo! I'm sorry that facts and statistics aren't considered to be PC. So instead of discussing the content feel free to attack him on his appearance.

Welcome to the playground kids.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thank goodness, I was over here waiting for your approval.

Sorry about your work situation,that sounds like it would be pretty toxic to have to deal with drug addled people at work on a daily basis so I understand your inability to get past it.

I've seen a lot of people on coke but I've also seen a ton of speeches from Milo and I honestly do not believe he's on drugs. I think it's just how he is.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I listened to about 15 minutes. Your premise is incorrect.

you got a chip on your shoulder for the guy. Boo hoo....to be PC...playground people....liberal

Are you going to call me a snowflake next?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

No need to be sorry about my work situation, Nor did I think I would be here to give my approval to you, how odd you say you want it?

As I said, If you don't think he is, and you like what he says, by all means be my guest and take it all in.

I'm not sure why you would be offended by me telling you I don't care if you believe him to not be high or his thoughts on Islam.

Why respond to me saying, go for it?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't know, apparently your the professional when it comes to dealing with people with problems. You tell me?

Btw, I love the compassion you display for the people you supposedly work with.

link   

Just trying to bridge a gap - You've now made it very clear you have no interest in that

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Bennyzilla

No need to be sorry about my work situation, Nor did I think I would be here to give my approval to you, how odd you say you want it?

As I said, If you don't think he is, and you like what he says, by all means be my guest and take it all in.

I'm not sure why you would be offended by me telling you I don't care if you believe him to not be high or his thoughts on Islam.

Why respond to me saying, go for it?

So no response to his arguments because you have none? All you have left is to throw around completely baseless accusations. And of course all the other mindless cucks showering you with stars because they have no arguments either.

Watch ANY of his appearances since he's been on the scene. It's just his mannerisms.
edit on 15-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh hello

I'll respond to Benzilla, I cant keep up with the gang up that's happening now lmao

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

Just trying to bridge a gap - You've now made it very clear you have no interest in that

Sarcasm is a method to bridge a gap?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I don't know, apparently your the professional when it comes to dealing with people with problems. You tell me?

Btw, I love the compassion you display for the people you supposedly work with.

I'm not sure what this comment has to do with Milo?

You asked my opinion on the video, and I answered, again, I'm sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, but surely the membership is permitted to have an opinion different to yours?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Of course, it's a topic many people are too afraid to confront. Remember, Islam is a culture whose practices we are suppose to respect, no matter how barbarically anti-gay, anti-woman and anti-free speech it is.

The best course of action is to deflect deflect deflect!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I honestly have worked with people who are high on drugs and being pieces of crap, so I can totally understand how an experience like that would affect every future encounter you have with someone who you perceive to be high on drugs.

No-one is ganging up on you, if anything you've got a secret army of star givers watching your back.

Best of luck to you

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Cool your engines, I was just wondering if your going to add anything of substance to the thread. Apparently not.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'll respond to Benzilla, I cant keep up with the gang up that's happening now lmao

You made a completely baseless accusation and now you're whining about the blow back? You're like the feminzais on youtube who spout a bunch of ridiculous crap, then whine about being "harassed" online by people mercilessly destroying their claims.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Again, I simply answered your question

Again, You go into fight mode and insult liberals snowflakes ....blah blah blah....[enter your latest fad insult term here].... as my narrative didn't fit yours.

Again, I am not off topic by answering a question on the video, if it does not suit your opinion, it means you disagree with me, not that i am derailing.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Milo on The Gavin Mcinnes Show right before the conference.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

OK now I'll talk to you.

Calling me a #HASHTAG FAD TERM doesn't #hashtag #trigger me.

My opinion was not baseless, my opinion is (and thAt's as all that it is my precious one, not a definitive amendment to the constitution) isn't baseless, but an opinion from experience, like I said to the others you are welcome to your opinion, but I am certainly permitted to mine.

#DON'TTRYSILENCEME

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ok, your not triggered. We get it, WE BELIEVE YOU.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Considering the statistics Milo is using, I'd think twice about the accuracy, because how many closet gay Muslims are going to go against the repressive grain of their religious dogma and set off the alarm bells?

www.independent.co.uk...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ok, your not triggered. We get it, WE BELIEVE YOU.

That comment is not off topic derailment???

When you say "WE" instead of "I" the irony doesn't escape you ?

edit on 15-6-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join