It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa
Want to hear something the left is saying about this shooter? He was sparing Black people in some instances when he had the ability to seperate out victims. One of the survivors said he asked if anyone was black and said i dont have a problem with your people because the white man also has mistreated your kind.

Now i cant tell if thats accurate but its what i heard on rush limbaugh as i was scanning the dial.

I think I'm gonna just believe his first wife.

He's insane.

Of course that is what you will believe. No surprise

LOL - - I suppose you think he's sane - - and planned all this out - - with an ISIS handler.

I think he was a radical islamic terrorist working on behalf of ISIS - directed or not.
Obviously he planned it out.

Maybe someday we'll know.

What comes first? Crazy or radicalized.

Whatever, this one started, apparently, at a very young age. Family influence? Maybe.

Or just plain not right in the head.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Want to hear something the left is saying about this shooter? He was sparing Black people in some instances when he had the ability to seperate out victims. One of the survivors said he asked if anyone was black and said i dont have a problem with your people because the white man also has mistreated your kind.

Now i cant tell if thats accurate but its what i heard on rush limbaugh as i was scanning the dial.

He's insane.

LOL - - I suppose you think he's sane - - and planned all this out - - with an ISIS handler.

I think he was a radical islamic terrorist working on behalf of ISIS - directed or not.

Whatever, this one started, apparently, at a very young age. Family influence? Maybe.

Well his father was with the Taliban sooooooo im guessing the apple didn't fall far from the tree as they say.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

www.dailymail.co.uk... nths-club-massacre-100.html

just heard...the shooter sold his house to his brother in law 2 momnths before he attacked the club...bro in law refuses to say if he knew about the shooters plan
edit on 17-6-2016 by research100 because: changed day to 2 months

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I have a few acquaintances in Orlando that were there. I was happy to hear that none of them were harmed. I wish I could say the same for the others.

I do think he was a jihadist, but not in the traditional sense. I think he was trying to redeem himself to "Allah" because he himself had been practicing homosexuality. At first, I though it was just overcompensation, but it seems to be much more than that.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

He's insane.

Its a good question... I don't know if you have to be crazy initially to be radicalized. I suspect that is probably more true of US Citizens who get drawn in to the ISIS message, but less so for young kids in the ME who get indoctrinated from a younger age.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is the natural born jihadists / daesh that are the scum that makes life awkward for those "Humans" ..
Just looking to get on with a peaceful lot ...

To take it further reeks of elitism.

(post by buddha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am not enrolled in Facebook, obviously don't even go there.

The interview I saw with the gun shop owner was probably ABC or NBC, can't remember which.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You don't have to be on Facebook to see screenshots of Facebook posts.

In other words, you have no sources to provide. All you had to say.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Some of it could be genetics. Mateen's father was Pashtun.

Pashtuns are often characterised as a warrior and martial race, their history is mostly spread amongst various countries of South and Central Asia, centred on their traditional seat of power in medieval Afghanistan. (Wiki)

Sometimes I think this type of pathological violence is in their genes. Beheadings, honor killings, stoning people for adultery, the intentional burning people alive, then posting about it and laughing. Sick people with sick genes.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I stay away from Facebook, too.

A video pops up on the right after scrolling down a tiny bit at this CBS News link:

Article

Aside from that...

Apparently, the gun store employees could not provide a name or other certain identifying info to the FBI because Mateen was denied purchase. However, the store must have cameras. I think the FBI could've have figured out who he was and may have been told to stand down from the top.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

now I see that the dr listed on his psych evaluation (from 9 years ago), claimed she never did the evaluation, she never met him, and she was not living in Florida at the time...what to make of this...should we start a separate thread??

ewww.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 18-6-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

(post by Salander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I do think it was just a typical bureaucratic event, no malice intended.

That said, tonight is the one week anniversary and it seems the story is quickly unraveling. Multiple shooters is the only rational expression if 50 people died from gunshot wounds.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Good grief! If I was that woman I'd be fuming and furious!! They can fake a psyche evaluation, too, and use someone's name who wasn't even there! I'll bet there's more to her story and she was set up. She probably wants to stay out of the limelight, clear her name and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The collective has become very adept at unraveling these horror acts very quickly but to those who are behind them, they don't give a rat's behind because the deed and the damage are already done, their multiple agendas are furthered and none of them will be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Dont know what to say anymore: FBI left the doors of the shooters house open,
media storms and ransack it only 24hours after the shooting.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
what they Dont want you to know!
this is a RT video.
RT video

Why are the taking the wounded TO the Gay club?
Use google earth and go to street view.
you can see the shops. dunking dounets!

play the video and from 45 sconds you see them wait for a queue to move.
Give me a answer dont just delete the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117 >>

join