It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
MORE SOS CLINTON FUND-RAISING CORRUPTION!
So, one may well ask...HOW does a man with absolutely NO experience get a coveted position on Hillary Clinton's extremely sensitive government intelligence advisory board...receiving clearance to receive the nation's most sensitive nuclear intelligence, "highest levels of top secret access" ..and advising "Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues"?

HERE'S HOW:

Fernando's history of campaign giving dated back at least to 2003 and was prolific -- and almost exclusively to Democrats. He was an early supporter of Hillary Clinton's 2008 bid for president, giving maximum contributions to her campaign, and to HillPAC, in 2007 and 2008.

He also served as a fundraising bundler for Clinton, gathering more than $100,000 from others for her White House bid. After Barack Obama bested Clinton for the 2008 nomination, Fernando became a major fundraiser for the Obama campaign.

Prior to his State Department appointment, Fernando had given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the William J. Clinton Foundation, and another $30,000 to a political advocacy group, WomenCount, that indirectly helped Hillary Clinton retire her lingering 2008 campaign debts by renting her campaign email list. The appointment qualified Fernando for one of the highest levels of top secret access, the emails show.

-Source

SOURCE ARTICLE:

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

The emails further reveal how, after inquiries from ABC News, the Clinton staff sought to “protect the name” of the Secretary, “stall” the ABC News reporter and ultimately accept the resignation of the donor just two days later.

Copies of dozens of internal emails were provided to ABC News by the conservative political group Citizens United, which obtained them under the Freedom of Information Act after more the two years of litigation with the government.

A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how. The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

“I have spoken to [State Department official and ISAB Executive Director Richard Hartman] privately, and it appears there is much more to this story that we’re unaware of,” wrote Jamie Mannina, the press aide who fielded the ABC News request. “We must protect the Secretary’s and Under Secretary’s name, as well as the integrity of the Board. I think it’s important to get down to the bottom of this before there’s any response.

“As you can see from the attached, it’s natural to ask how he got onto the board when compared to the rest of the esteemed list of members,” Mannina wrote, referring to an attachment that was not included in the recent document release.

Fernando himself would not answer questions from ABC News in 2011 about what qualified him for a seat on the board or led to his appointment. When ABC News finally caught up with Fernando at the 2012 Democratic convention, he became upset and said he was "not at liberty" to speak about it. Security threatened to have the ABC News reporter arrested.

MORE:
abcnews.go.com...

Once his inclusion on the appointment list by Clinton came under scrutiny by the press...it was quietly withdrawn. Newly-released SD email records support this as being a cya response.

edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: underline added

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I wonder if Hillary has ever accepted large donations from people with Al Qaeda ties?

That would make things a lot easier for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if Hillary has ever accepted large donations from people with Al Qaeda ties?

That would make things a lot easier for them.

It seems to depend on how much they're willing to donate.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have come to the very sad conclusion that my beloved United States is no longer occupying the ethical high ground...

Secretary Clinton's handling of classified material was, to my understanding, no different than General Davis Petraeus...and he was handled correctly...why is she above the law?

Heck, the White House scrubbed video of their treachery regarding the deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran...this is exactly what Nixon did which was and is a despicable thing to do...

We are the beacon of the high west and our occupation of the moral high ground is of paramount import...

Without the highest of ethics our leaders become autocrats and we devolve into despotism....why are we allowing this?

And I now believe that even if she were to be convicted, President Obama would pardon her and subsequently receive a Supreme Court appointment...
This is collusion at the highest level and belongs in the third world, not the shining light of the west...

-Christosterone

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Secretary Clinton's handling of classified material was, to my understanding, no different than General Davis Petraeus...and he was handled correctly...why is she above the law?

In my opinion, his case was not handled correctly.
He received a slap on the wrist, compared to what he should have gotten as punishment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The shining light of the West?

LOL. Highest rate of incarceration per capita, piss-poor performance on nearly every academic level, Americans watch 90 billion hours of television a week, and make up 25% of the worlds prescriptions.

(140 million Americans have a prescription for Vikadon - I can proudly say I am not one of them)

The only "shining," the west does is in the form of bombs that "shine," sovereign nations across the globe.

Why are we allowing this? Well - Americans don't care, it's really that simple.

Other countries and citizens around the world immediately react to corruption and conflicting-interests within their government with extreme prejudice. We as Americans get on the Internet and whine and complain.

However, this is nothing new. This is the same establishment that's been in control since the turn of the 19th venture (and imo) since long before then.

But every (s)election cycle, there will always be those who scream and yell, "THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT, VOTE FOR "X," and "insert political campaign slogan here." This roller coaster has gotten incredibly old, and it blows my #ing mind that people still buy into it and vehemently defend "their guy," or "their party."

This nation needs unity and the two front runners have built their entire platform and basis of support on division. It's a terrifying reality and one that many Americans actually want.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

We landed men on the moon....the single greatest feat in the history of mankind...
We split the atom...the second greatest feat in the history of mankind...
We invented the computer, the Internet, etc...

I could go on but you get the point...America is the culmination of western civilizations evolution...we are(were) the pinnacle of what humanity has mustered both technologically and ethically...

Only through a profoundly successful infrastructure and political ethos were we able to land on the moon and do the other things(thank u president Kennedy)

The fact that you would argue Americas place in the pantheon of civilizations is profoundly confusing...the evidence is inarguable...

My only conclusion is that you have no context and have not been in the third world for any extended period....

-Christosterone

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: RomeByFire

We landed men on the moon....the single greatest feat in the history of mankind...
We split the atom...the second greatest feat in the history of mankind...
We invented the computer, the Internet, etc...

I could go on but you get the point...America is the culmination of western civilizations evolution...we are(were) the pinnacle of what humanity has mustered both technologically and ethically...

Only through a profoundly successful infrastructure and political ethos were we able to land on the moon and do the other things(thank u president Kennedy)

The fact that you would argue Americas place in the pantheon of civilizations is profoundly confusing...the evidence is inarguable...

My only conclusion is that you have no context and have not been in the third world for any extended period....

-Christosterone

Yada yada...... Just because we in the western world have done great things does not mean we don't have great corruption. BTW, I have lived and worked if sub-sahara Africa, does that qualify as third world? With that said, the only difference between say politicians in Zimbabwe and the US, is that US politicians know how to chocolate coat their turds and better hide their corruption.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Two greatest feets in human history, In your mind, what did either really achieve for humanity.

The difference between Rome and the US is Nero fiddled while his country burned, the US citizens are now fiddling and living on past glory while they burn the world

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This makes one wonder how many other Clinton donors now occupy sensitive positions for which they are not qualified, but have not yet been noticed.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This makes one wonder how many other Clinton donors now occupy sensitive positions for which they are not qualified, but have not yet been noticed.

I'm sure there are plenty.
THIS guy was a big Wall Street trader. Crooked Hillary owes those folks PLENTY.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Like I just told my wife....

This is something all politicians do. You just never hear about it.

Hillary happens to be under the microscope.

The State Department needs to be flushed from the top down as well as the IRS and the White House, and Hillary and her campaign.
edit on R122016-06-10T12:12:25-05:00k126Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join