It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Purification of the Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was recently engaged in a discussion with a couple of very intriguing Angels which was ongoing for a month or so were they instructed me in the essentials of their Doctrine, at the practical and theoretical level, generally not exactly in a direct manner, which is to say a question would be raised the alternatives considered and a position arrived at.

So anyway i've wanted to set out exactly what their doctrinal position was and the historical and theological precedents for such, ostensibly this seemed not so difficult as their primary frame of reference was relating to Johannine Christianity with it's emphasis on dualistic doctrine such as light/dark, good/evil, true/false, pure/corrupt, however their theological framework also only acknowledged Adn-ilim from the Ugaritic and their regional interest for this tradition was Northern Israel into Syria and Antatolia and Cilicia, exclusive of Judea.

As a starting point of my own considerations we could perhaps consider the head of John the Baptist served up on a silver platter as of the Johannite tradition, hold that thought and consider these symbolic associations of Mesopotamian purification doctrine;

"Let it be pure as the Heavens, let it be clean as the Earth, let it be shining as the Middle of Heaven!"

The first word kug was written by a sign "a silver plate” and meant "pure" In spells kug symbolizes that area of the world which god An managed - that is, area of the high world of stars

The second part of an epithet sikil "clean" was represented by sign with meaning "girl" and was compared to the Earth and the Nether world.

The third part dadag "shining" was represented by sign "two suns" and was compared to the heavenly arch on which the Moon, the Sun and planets constantly make their ways.

All formula looks like a triangle in which the third member counter balanced opposite position of two previous.

The Rituals of Water Consecration in Sumerian Texts

We can realize then that the silver platter represents the purity of Heaven, and also realize that the girl in the story, Salome, represents the girl associated with the cleaning of the Earth, the inference being that she caused unclean desires to arise in the heart of the King and set in motion an evil chain of events, though she herself was an innocent used by her Mother to exploit the weakness of the King.

The role that Salome plays in the narrative is that of the Goddess Ishara or Ashera who was the arbiter of that which was clean and that which was unclean, the latter of which she insisted be consigned to the Underworld, she is that Princess which requires the perfect suitor;

Išhara is both illness- and cure-bestowed goddess; it also seems that a number of attributes such as underground, plant, mountain, river, spring, queen of oath, sexuality, propagation, cursing, and making purification from the harmful things are given to this goddess.

The statue of Išḫara in the city Nerissa had the form of a girl and it was decorated with garments, gold and silver As a goddess of Love and sexuality Išḫara belongs to the group of young goddesses, and therefore she bears the Hurrian epithet šiduru = girl.

The Angels like Ishara as she is the Goddess of love and the keeping of faith, everything that binds, and with regards to the purification of the Earth she is the primary factor were there are obvious dangers involved, in Mesopotamia Ishara was associated with the Constellation Scorpio and in particular the star Antares, the source of seven spiritual qualities or mysterious veils.

The only culture from which the development of these traditions can begin to be understood is the Sumerian, the seven originate at the source of the Apsu which was understood as located at Scorpio were the ecliptic plane intersects with the Galactic, and in terms of Earthly correspondence the cult of the Agrun shrine located at the confluence of the two rivers near Eridu was the focal point of these mysteries, even to the extent that it was there Angels/spirits were considered to be born and develop;

Seven, adorned ones in Heaven, who grew up in the source of the Apsu

In texts relating to the origins of the seven at the source of the Apsu the scribes are always non-specific about which seven spiritual factors are involved, pointedly so as the inference must be all of them, including the seven evil spirits associate with the stars of Ursa Major which i covered in The Devils and Evil Spirits of Babylonia, there is plenty of evidence for this for example here, but also of course the seven wise Apkallu emerge from the source of the Apsu, the seven stars of the Pleiades and their association with Inanna and the seven layers of mystery relating to entrance into the Underworld, and also the seven Heavenly bodies of the ecliptic plane that emerge from that point of contact of the ecliptic and Galactic planes, in short Creation emerged from the source of the Apsu.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So to return to my initial point of enquiry, the two Angels in question represented the spiritual qualities associate with Saturn and Mercury in all their multifarious forms, Saturn will undermine any false paradigms and that which remains is integrity, Mercury will be ever informative but critical thinking must be applied to information recieved, together they are a very good combination for arriving at truth.

The Johannite tradition involved two traditional facets towards establishment of integrity, the lustration rituals that made clean the immediate environment and the body and the purity of the spoken word in conjunction with sound Doctrine, the Logos, the former relating to Earthly cleansing and the latter in association with the Heavenly principles.

I looked at the three classes of Mage craft in Mesopotamia here in The Three Magi of Sumer and to a considerable extent it is the cult of Ningirm that covered both of these aspects in connection with the purification rites of the Agrun shrine, this is also well covered here in Mesopotamian Incantations, the basic principle is the cleansing of the body in conjunction with the power of the spoken word towards the eradication of evil corruption and pollutants which are understood as returned to their underworld origin.

The three classes were also related to the three primary Deities, were Ningirm was based at Uruk and represented the Heavenly purity of Anu, Asaluhi was the son of Enki that applied direct natural remedies to counter evil in terms of physical cure, and then there was Kusu that represented the cult of Enlil and applied purity through fire towards the absolute eradication of such.

Of the three while the actions of Ningirm and Asaluhi are towards the restorative the tradition of Kusu and purification through fire is somewhat more terminal, given that her consort could be Erra the Fox star and fiery leader of the seven Heavenly avengers, and it is in fact these which are involved in the Revelation of John the Divine.

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

In Southern Mesopotamia those same seven were understood as under the control of Hendursanja again as i considered here;

Nance has placed a mighty symbol in your hand, Hendursaja. The divine mother Nance speaks confidentially with you. She has made the crook and sceptre for its plans flourish in a pure place

Chief herald, lord Hendursaja: after Enki had had intercourse with ..., he destined the seven sons that she had borne to him, those seven sons of a crab, for the starvation of heaven; he placed them by at your behest, for the crushing of the people of earth

The texts of Southern Mesopotamia held The Goddess Nanse daughter of Enki as the highest virtue of the Apsu and Hendursanja worked toward her establishment through essentialy fighting fire with fire.

Many qualities which are considered essential in Christianity do in fact trace back to the Cult of Nanse, but there was also a strong Indus valley influence at Nigin were her cult was centred and it can be considered that her consort Nindara is an early equivalent of Indra and Hendursanja his brother Vishnu, even perhaps that Nanse was an earlry equivalent of Lakshmi.

It would be Vishnu in his first incarnation that established the Fish people cult of the Indus valley that i looked at here, that same Fish cult then as the underlying origin of the Johannine tradition.

So in essence then we see two aspects to Angelic Doctrine, the restorative and the purgative and both work towards the establishment of the uncorrupted and those two principles are also applied at the level of the individual, whether in pursuing sound physical health practise and eradicating bad habits or nurturing good relationships and avoiding untoward influence the considerations are the same, also carrying through into applying critical thinking with regards to what one believes or otherwise, the goal is always toward holistic integrity, to be as pure as the Angels.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And you trust these "angels"? Ask them if they have ever had sex with a woman.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

No i considered their Doctrine and the general changes they were looking to effect at the personal level and these were sound, but having said that they were also great fun and very challenging, as spirits they'd hardly be having sex with anyone that was just the Jews confusing the messengers with the message.

Also in terms of disappointment, from discussion with Angels to a reply such as yours how do you think i feel...?

edit on Kam630153vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No deviation of the golden rule that I could notice so the view doctrine seem to me clean of corruption and working towards mutualistic behavior vs parasitical behavior when I looked over it briefly.

Seem to be a tree that would give of good fruits but I would like more examination and experimentation from other sources.
edit on 2-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

So just curious which of the angels did you overhear ?

I read from deathslayer, there is a angel who is a complete nutjob

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Great post . Reading it I get mirrored images from the faith . This one piece of scripture jumped into my mind .

Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God takes his stand in the divine assembly; among the divine beings he renders judgment: Psa 82:2 "How long will you judge partially by showing favor on the wicked? Interlude. Psa 82:3 "Defend the poor and the fatherless. Vindicate the afflicted and the poor. Psa 82:4 Rescue the poor and the needy, delivering them from the power of the wicked. Psa 82:5 They neither know nor understand; they walk about in the dark while all the foundations of the earth are shaken. Psa 82:6 "Indeed I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High. Psa 82:7 However, as all human beings do, you will die, and like other rulers, you will fall.' Psa 82:8 Arise, God, to judge the earth, for all nations belong to you.
ISV

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have another belief, far simpler.
Sin was introduced into the world, justice must follow.
Jesus accepted the retribution of our sin, He will return and overthrow the evil single handedly because He loves us

No secrets, no hidden messages, no understandings from angels or new revelations.

Yours sounds very convoluted and mystic, like someone is lying to you, hidden magistrate so to say

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

foolish too trust a spirit/angel they are rarely who they say they are

they might convince you too swap wives using the God is unity routine

Angels are disappointing when you take the spiritual theatrics away
more like us then they care too admit

i would not listen too their nonsense
but many do

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

A clean bill of health then for the Angelic Doctrine, which is good and why i felt it worth sharing, interestingly in your usage of the tree metaphor i have researched the Mesopotamian tree of life iconography hereand concluded that whilst it was based in the Field Constellation, the square of Pegasus and spanned the Heavenly skies extending as far as Sirius, the source from which it was understood to draw water, it's deepest roots, was at the source of the Apsu, ie Antares in Scorpio, if you scroll down a little to page 56 here you will see this was understood as the purity of the Gis-kin tree, which connects the Heavenly realms.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I trust you know what you are doing and trust your judgment and information. That is a nice message from the angels and thanks for putting it on ats.

For starters, i am interested about the story of enki and enlil.
Which story is true? humans created and used for mining gold? story of dark and light is true?
did you already make a thread about it on ats, please give me a link if so, thanks!

also judging by hindu and also probably abrahamic religions there is a lot going on, since sumerian times.
If old gods are originally from sumerians, who is Shiva and who is Brahma?
who is yahweh in christianity?

do they no longer care for us - modern society, being to misguided by dark forces is this why earth purification would be in order?
If purification would happen, would old sumerian gods and messengers come back or maybe be "in touch" or available for contact more than they are now?

also a bit curious, about what is the highest potential spiritual achievement or level for a human being from sumerian or angels prospective?

I am just curious in your opinion if you don't mind answering and if you do, it is ok also. Than we probably don't need to know or it is a stupid question.

edit on 1464886303651June516513016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

I deduced that they related to Saturn and Mercury, allocation of Angels varies but generally i suppose that would be Kassiel and Gabriel, but things were not so simple with them and they never claimed any such titles, they did claim to be Satan and Lucifer several times and i just laughed but technically this was true when they were in testing mode, they also suggested they were the Angels of Truth and Justice, again with some merit, as well as Faeries or Aliens, they weren't really bothered though with titles or traditional manifestation as they only ever conversed in female voice relating to two people i actually know well, so the familiar over the scary.

The important point that they made was that they could reinforce either good or evil desires, that technically they were neutral, that if they offered an evil suggestion and i accepted it then the evil was only on my part likewise if they suggested good and i rejected it, their integrity lay in Saturn simply doing what Saturn does, undermining over a period of time either good or evil, true or false paradigms, Mercury's integrity lay in never shutting up...

Overall though their intentions were towards the good in that they were demonstrating how things work and always tending toward positive conclusions and results, were critical evaluation was the most important factor.

edit on Kpm630153vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
I was recently engaged in a discussion with a couple of very intriguing Angels

Right. ...

-.-

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Glad you enjoyed it, with regards to the principle of integrity then it is the carrying through of that principle into society as a whole which Nanse represented, a doctrine of inclusivity and holistic state, her assistent Hendursnaja was also associated with tax collecting as someone had to pay for it...

She is concerned for the orphan and concerned for the widow. She does not forget the man who helps others, she is a mother for the orphan; Nance, a carer for the widow, who always finds advice for the debt-slave; the lady who gives protection for refugees. She seeks out a place for the weak. She swells his collecting basket for him; she makes his collecting vessel profitable for him. For the righteous maiden who has taken her path, Nance chooses a young man of means. Nance raises a secure house like a roof over the widow who could not remarry

Of course this bears consideration with regards to the issues of our times and the migrant crisis, Nigin would have had a very good welfare system centred on the cult of Nanse, it would have been counter productive for all the needy in the world to have headed for Nigin, what they should rather have done is adopted the same principles in their own societies, unfortunately that rarely happened.

a reply to: Raggedyman

Well i have simply demonstrated a deep underlying basis for Johannine tradition i fail to see how that would be problematic from a Christian viewpoint, I haven't given any new revelations only put ancient one's into greater perspective, and those always involved secrets, hidden messages and Angels.

The perspective overall is what i have pieced together from my own research through the best available sources, nobody lied or dictated any part of it too me, what is new is that i considered such in terms of the principles the Angels taught.

a reply to: kibric

As i've pointed out critical thinking and assuming nothing was actually what they taught, they insisted i accept nothing at face value and i wouldn't expect people to believe i've engaged in discussions with Angels on my word only without any evidence, i only briefly mentioned such as it's important to myself to give praise were due.

a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

See above...

edit on Kpm630153vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I have another belief, far simpler.
Sin was introduced into the world, justice must follow.
Jesus accepted the retribution of our sin, He will return and overthrow the evil single handedly because He loves us

No secrets, no hidden messages, no understandings from angels or new revelations.

Yours sounds very convoluted and mystic, like someone is lying to you, hidden magistrate so to say

Simple is nice, but I did notice a few consistencies with scripture. For example, totem poles have the oldest ancestor on top . Asherah poles in the Old Testament were similar, a pole with Asherah at the top. Salome in the story, or Asherah, is Eve - their mother being Wisdom. In the OT, Asherah pole worship was a form a matrilineal praise, not condoned by the Most High. This sort of matrilineal worship is like the Greeks worshipping Hera, the mother of the living (also another name for Eve). In the case of the Greeks, they called Adam and Eve: Zeus and Hera. Zeus and Hera also began in a garden, with a nefarious snake and tree. Zeus and Hera's son Kain, unlike the Hebrew perspective of Cain, was viewed as the great enlightener of humankind who brought about civilization and science - whereas the Hebrews viewed Cain as one who deviated from God's providence when he established these cities and the sciences. I may have went on a bit of a tangent, but look at these descriptions of Asherah (Ishara) and see the resemblance to Eve:

"Išhara is both illness- and cure-bestowed goddess; it also seems that a number of attributes such as underground, plant, mountain, river, spring, queen of oath, sexuality, propagation, cursing, and making purification from the harmful things are given to this goddess. "

In other words, many cultures knew of Eve, the human mother of all living, but they had different names for her.
edit on 2-6-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

"I was recently engaged in a discussion with a couple of very intriguing Angels"

Right. ...

-.-

Does a blind man mock those who talk about colors?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

give me some evidence....
i dont nessecarily disbelieve you
but i dont trust them

they are just spirits , go on send them my way

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

There are several myths of Enki creating humanity none of which are literally true only his general association with the development of organic life, the text involving the digging of ditches in Harali by the lesser Gods doesn't mention anything about gold, though Harali which was likely within Iran was a source of gold, Sitchin confused Harali with the dynastic graveyard of Arali near to Uruk and had underworld associations, he then decided the underworld was the bottom of the world and therefore South Africa...yes that's crazy.

Gold of the Anunnaki

I don't want to get into comparative mythology any more than is necessary, but of course purification is required when we are destroying our own societies and the Earth itself and they still do care about all of this very much, that is the powers that be, as i've suggested it the highest spiritual value was to establish self integrity and extend this to one's dealings with others, both in terms of maintaining physical health and well being as well as doctrinal understandings.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Simple is nice, but I did notice a few consistencies with scripture. For example, totem poles have the oldest ancestor on top . Asherah poles in the Old Testament were similar, a pole with Asherah at the top.
This is the truth that was brought out in "thou shalt not make" It seemed to be the biggest and most common sin of the Hebrew's in OT and in many Christian churches of today .

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

OT but I wanted to drop this off to you as you may be interested " BIBLICAL MATH AS HEILSGESCHICHTE?
Lloyd R. Bailey
Even the most casual reader of the Bible will be astonished by the ages of the pre-diluvians as reported
in Genesis 5, and to a lesser extent by those of the post-diluvians as found in ch. 11. The particulars are
exhibited in Table 1. Its a PDF drmsh.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join