It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world. May 15 2028 according to the Bible.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Been away for a while on ATS , but wasnt 2028 the year many much smarter than me claim computers wil beome self aware . Hmmm
edit on 25-6-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What about this guy:

www.youtube.com...

If the world ends in 2028, how did he get to go as far a he did?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Didn't happen. Parallel timeline. Or something else. The video mentioned a 2005 nuclear war which obviously didn't happen.

So that future isn't happening.

Though something I should mention. That prediction of mine is sugarcoated a bit. What I see happening is quite nasty. As in nuclear war type nasty. The governments of multiple nations collapsing. New alliances forming. WW4 starting. And the rise of the Antichrist. So maybe Al did see a version of the future.

2028 should be the end of this world. And the start of the thousand year reign of the saints. So there's still a world out there. But it will be a world after the curse I mentioned is gone. Hopefully a better one.
edit on 25-6-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I've always been too busy living to worry much about such things as the end of the world.
At my age now, by 2028 I'll have been lying in a dirtbed for several days at least. I just hope no body wakes me up, I need a little rest.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: jigglypuff

Sorry guy, There's levels of insanity even I can't understand. But I'll explain mine simply. According to the Bible there was an Apocalypse going on in the first century AD. The 70 week prophesy of Daniel 8 had entered it's 69th week and Elijah the prophet had returned per the prophesy in Malachi. As John the Baptist according to the book of Matthew. But he was killed by Herod. Literally what happened was the first century Apocalypse was botched by the first century Jews. That resulted in the death of Jesus Christ and the destruction of Israel. And for the past 1980+ years we've been proceeding down a 2000 year detour to the original plan.

That's what the book is telling me with a hefty dose of divination here.

62nd = Jesus (Jesus, The Head of Joseph the Blessings) (Luke 3:23's Genealogy)
63rd = Joseph (Jesus, The Head of Joseph the Blessings)
64th = Heli
65th = Matthat
66th = Levi
67th = Melchi
68th = Janna (Jannes and Jambres, Two Witnesses, Representative of Joseph)
69th = Joseph (Jannes and Jambres, Two Witnesses, Representative of Joseph)

69th Week is called, "Three Days of Darkness", when God kills "Jesus the Lamb", to prepare the reign of the "Two Witnesses"... Luke 23:44:45, 2Timothy3:6-8 ... God is very clear, the 62nd Week to 69th Week of Daniel's Prophecy is only "Three Days of Darkness":

Old Testament = 430 Years for 62 Weeks + 49 Years for 62nd to 69 Weeks + (Variable) 11 Years for 69th to 70th Week (430+49+11=490, Gen.37:9)
New Testament = 34 Years for 62 Weeks + "Three Days of Darkness" for 62nd to 69th Week + 150 Days for 69th to 70th Week

God told Moses after 430 Years in Egypt, to count a Jubilee of 50 years to complete the measurement of the First Covenant ... then God told the prophet Daniel to cutoff 430 Years or 62 Weeks, and count only a Jubilee of 50 Years (62nd to 69th, then 69th to 70th).... Finally God tells the Hebrews to not make this observance any more or forever in the New Testament, when God modifies the values of these figures, as we've discussed (Hebrews 8:7-13).
LUKE 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
LUKE 1:18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.

God used Zacharias, not John the Baptist, as an observance of the 70 Weeks of Daniel, because God used an angel to call for Elias (God) before mankind...........................God used Jesus the same way to call for Elias (God) at the Cross of Crucifixion for the observance of the 70 Weeks of Daniel........................God does not use the same lengths of time for each, but God illustrates the transition before the Hebrews.

God did not use John the Baptist to indicate a measurement of the Covenant. Instead, God used John the Baptist as a picture of the Lamb Slain that fulfills the New Testament Law, which is Star Wormwood for the Events of Revelation........................God uses the "Two Witnesses" as a measurement of the Covenant, as well as a picture of the Lamb Slain which is Star Wormwood, that completes the Gospels Law.........................For this reason, God provides only suicide for non-whi***, and for any peoples using euthanasia to challenge God's authority over the testimony of the "Two Witnesses", in the invalidation of all signs and wonders, leading to the elimination of billions of lives of people with no hope of salvation, and no hope of repentance, and no hope of any future or any satisfaction of anykind....................As I've stated, Revelation 11:8 says the "Two Witnesses" are observers of the "Slain Lamb" for "Three Days of Darkness", and for that reason alone, as we've also stated. God will not allow the "Two Witnesses" to die by the euthanasia of Genetic Dan as a continual example, because that is not necessary to produce the "Three Days of Darkness", however, God intends to use the Bodies of the Saints/Temple Stones, as the indication of the "Three Days of Darkness", so we need to keep watch at this level. However, 9/11/2015 is 150 Days when God plans to kill the "Two Witnesses", that much has been indicated to us by reason of a demonstration, before this time, we must keep watch as we've indicated.
(Wait for the "Three Days of Darkness" which constitutes God's Declaration of a Divorce, and then launch the weapons to exterminate Genetic Dan, Globally as a petition for God's Mercy according to the law............Or as I've also stated, there is no hope in challenging the authority of the Antichrist, because no level of force will be profitable, and there is no hope and not even any "Three Days of Darkness" in the very least in any of these actions...................we need to keep these people on the attack, keep them in suicide and keep watch as we've been commanded, for those of us keeping watch, we must be prepared to act to receive mercy..............10 Virgins Seeking Mercy in the New Testament, 10 Days variation of Earth's Moon, which Earth's Moon is "Three Days of Darkness", eliminate all of their kinds all of their ra*es, soon)
edit on 25-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Though something I should mention. That prediction of mine is sugarcoated a bit. What I see happening is quite nasty. As in nuclear war type nasty. The governments of multiple nations collapsing. New alliances forming. WW4 starting. And the rise of the Antichrist. So maybe Al did see a version of the future.

2028 should be the end of this world. And the start of the thousand year reign of the saints. So there's still a world out there. But it will be a world after the curse I mentioned is gone. Hopefully a better one.

(Revelation, 12000, 42, 3, 150...........1290 and 1335 of Daniel 12, 1260 Days + 30 Years of Luke 3:23 (Ezra 8:35), 1290 + 42 + 3 = 1335 for 150 Days = 12210 Days + 42 Days + 3 Days + 150 Days = 12210 + 195 Days of the Antichrist Lifespan, and as a Celestial Parallel, 2Corinthians11:23-25, Enough Force and Letal Force has not been used to provide immediate and global euthanasia based on this law. As we continue to provide euthanasia for those ra*es of people, and for all the people choosing to use force against the Antichrist at all levels, so we need to keep these people on the attack, 1290 or 12210 = 12/21/2012 + 1335 Days = 9/11/2016)

MAY 15, 2028 = 5128 of the Mayan Calendar or 5128 in Years from the Mayan Calendar Creation date of 3113 B.C. to 2016 A.D. (under the coefficient of 584283) for 5128 days from 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2016, which begins 150 Days of Revelation. (Thus the interpretation does not include a "Three Days of Darkness", as the Gospel indicates this position of "Three Days of Darkness", is disputed and thus we must keep watch).

originally posted by: tinymind

What about this guy:

www.youtube.com...

If the world ends in 2028, how did he get to go as far a he did?

Al Bielek discusses what he remembers from his 6 weeks spent in the year 2137 and 2 years he spent in 2749

HEBREWS 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh [day] on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
HEBREWS 4:5 And in this [place] again, If they shall enter into my rest.
HEBREWS 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
HEBREWS 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Most people view the Independence of Isreal when the Place where God Rested Jesus Christ, is profaned so much that is causes Global Genocide of Genetic Dan, as the marker for the last Generation. Of about 70 Years or so, then when you cut this figure in half you have about 34 Years for the Lifespan of the Antichrist. God announces that he limits the euthanasia of the Lord's Body pictured by Isreal, and that he limits the euthanasia of the Body of the Two Witnesses.
2749 is 49 Years from 1967 for the Death of the "Two Witnesses" at the 50th Jubilee of the same year 2016 when the Day Cycle changes.
2137 is 37 less years than 70, which is about Half or 34 Years for the Antichrist Lifespan, which is doubled by the Independence of Isreal in 1948 which is about 70 Years, which marks the, MARK OF THE BEAST, which are simply divisions for the salvation of the 144,000 of Joseph.
We can view this information as parables, but not as literal dates, if we are to be faithful in keeping watch, in watching what level of suffering and death, the Generation of Sin brings before it dies.
edit on 25-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

And I'll still have four years left on the death clock.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Didn't happen. Parallel timeline. Or something else. The video mentioned a 2005 nuclear war which obviously didn't happen. So that future isn't happening.

I thought I had read the Bible, like a lot of people here at ATS, but I don't remember reading about God having set up a different "time line".
It would seem to me if you are using scripture to qualify your predictions you would do well to not bring in some "off the wall' reasoning such as this.
I am afraid you may have just discredited your own work.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The video mentions there was supposed to have been a nuclear war in 2005. It didn't happen. The video was discredited from the start. Your attack is baseless and I have nothing to apologize for here.

Also I would point this detail out. The death of John the Baptist wasn't supposed to have happened. According to the book of Malachi when the Lord entered the temple his two branches were supposed to have been there with him. Along with Elijah the prophet! The branches never showed up and Jesus Christ wound up on a cross instead. So what happened?

THE FIRST CENTURY JEWS MANAGED TO BOTCH THE FIRST CENTURY APOCALYPSE BY KILLING ELIJAH THE PROPHET!

The decision to kill him knocked this world into a two thousand year extension of the first century Apocalypse. The first century Jews were not expecting it. And Jesus Christ wasn't expecting it either. He originally states the disciples were to go to the house of Israel. See Matthew 10 and 15-24. But later in 28-19 he pulls a 180 and tells them that they were going to the Gentiles of the world instead. He wasn't aware the curse was going to happen until he got the news of what happened to John the Baptist.

Simply put there was 2 choices as to what the future was going to hold and the Jews chose badly.

There's the 2 timeliness. The current cursed one and the intended one where the Israel of David and Solomon was restored to it's former glory.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

From your explaination of what was "supposed" to happen; am I to understand that maybe the one who planned all these things is not really in charge? How could a group of mere men alter the plans of an "all knowing infallible" GOD? And. If this happened, how are we to know there is a second time line if we only live in one with no contact to the other? But, since this happened a long time after the events in biblical times, would this not necessitate there being a third time line; according to your explaination?

OR, could it be there are only "certain very gifted people" who are allowed to know these things and we must believe in them to guide the rest of the world along the right path?
edit on 27-6-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There will be a war though that mens eyes melt out of theiir sockets. Thats Nuclear

Wouldn't be nuclear you watched to many movies.
I have no TV Bro. My pops who is a genius scientist suggested this. He is a chemist, microbiologist, Medical background, and a Stanford man. was director of research for a fortune 500 company, and was summoned to the whitehouse for a meeting with the vice President and Secratery of Ag in the 70s. He will be 90 this year and continues his research... And who are you? What is your title. What do you know? Have a nice night Bro..

pics or none of this happened...

have a nice night, bro?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

From your explaination of what was "supposed" to happen; am I to understand that maybe the one who planned all these things is not really in charge? How could a group of mere men alter the plans of an "all knowing infallible" GOD? And. If this happened, how are we to know there is a second time line if we only live in one with no contact to the other? But, since this happened a long time after the events in biblical times, would this not necessitate there being a third time line; according to your explaination?

OR, could it be there are only "certain very gifted people" who are allowed to know these things and we must believe in them to guide the rest of the world along the right path?

I'm just reporting what I found in the bible. But from the book of Matthew it was clear that even Jesus Christ believed that things were supposed to have worked out much differently up to the death of John the Baptist. Now if you believe in a multiverse then it's quite obvious that at that point in time there was a multiverse split. One where John the Baptist lived. And this one where he died. But, to point out the obvious. Since we have no access to other multiverses the subject is moot.

To answer your first question I would point out that humanity does have free will in their dealing with God. Adam and Eve ate from the apple and chose the knowledge of good and evil. This curse seems to be a similar event. Also the book of Job comes to mind. There are times where through no fault of their own people do suffer from pain and tragedies. But per the book "God" has greater objectives in mind.

As far as your question about gifted people well, per Isaiah 6 only chosen ones can tell you about curses.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The length of the curse. Two days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those are thousand year periods of time.

If, a day is as 1000 years, so, a 2 day curse is actually a 2000 year curse, shouldn't it also follow then, that Jesus still has another 1000 years in the grave? Especially since it is written, also in Hosea, that we will rise in 3 days and "live in the presence of the Lord", and Jesus, who is Lord, also said that he would "rebuild" the temple in 3 days, and a day is as a 1000 years.....

1000 years more till Jesus is resurrected!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

And if I have that part figured out correctly the man who rules those thousand years is called the manchild according to Revelation. One of the Lord's personal assistants.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Really? Just like all of the following failed end dates?

List of end of the world dates

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I stand by my own prediction. End of the world by year 4527. Bookmark this page and if I'm wrong, I'll buy you a slurpie 52 (slurpies of the future are labeled by the number of nanobots in them which give you temporary super powers)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

My prediction is based on bible prophesy. And that several predicted events have happened. We will have to see if more occur.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
I think the wise approach is to give more freedom of God and less preset conditions as what He "must do" according to our human understanding.
Still you did a long study that deserves congratulations. I guess if most of Christians were as interested as you are, the world would be a different better place by now for 2000 years "Christianity".

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The world won't end in 2028, unless it's Nukes and that doesn't need a prophecy cause it will happen eventually or possibly a huge asteroid.

If God or whoever was to make a prophecy it wouldn't be about the end of the world,, the reason is he's all powerful and wouldn't tell humans he'd just do it regardless, we couldn't stop it so no need to tell us.

Unless you can provide evidence that's not in the Bible or Anciant scripture?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
wheres the beginning times thread........i want to hear of the time when we all become one, and work with one another to create a unified and peaceful world with the goal of evolution of the species and the exploration of space.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join