It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ghost takes up a woman in the supermarket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi every body , today a friend shared a strange video that i couldn't explain to tell you the truth , so now im sharing it here.

in a supermarket and i dont know for sure if its in china or japan , a lady walks into the store between the shelves when suddenly
a box falls on the ground and took here attention so she went to pick it up to put it back on the shelve , and that moment something
spooky happens to her and starts to act like a zombie a woman near by approaches her but got scared and then a man comes for help
when she sat down on the ground and thats when things got freakier , she screamed as if something got out of her , you can see things
move at the same moment , you can even notice the security camera.

so here is the video , @ 2:10 she screams

now i dont know if this is made up or true , and the video was uploaded 5 days ago

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
looks like a marketing campaign for a new movie, I can't prove that but thats what it looks like. In America someone would have thought it was the zombie apocalypse

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

It seems choreographed.

But what the hell do I know...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Bad acting and worse special effects

line 2

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

i dont know , this is the only video out there with a low view count

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't know either it just has that feel to it like people were acting and this was made. That's all I am saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Fake.

Notice how when she fell to the floor she put her hands out to dampen the fall and stop her head from hitting the floor first.

A daemon would not give a toss how many bones would be broken during the fall.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Probably fake, most of the Japanese ghost stuff is. Mind you, the fact that the blonde woman started filming it on her mobile rather than helping says a lot, that's exactly what people tend to do these days, but I'm not sure someone directing a film would actually think about that aspect.

However, other than the woman screaming and writhing around on the floor, the only paranormal bits were the box falling, then what seemed like a whooshing wind that even moved the hanging signs, other than that, not really sure what was going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Poor. Was waiting for the anime to kick in mid way through.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

If it's exactly what people tend to do why would a film director be unaware? They do stuff like that to give it credibility,which was a success in your case.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

Not really, I'm 99.9% certain it's fake, and don't really see much paranormal about it anyway, it's just that I was paying more attention to the woman filming than the one on the floor (thinking well that's typical lol) so in fact it was a bad move on the director's part if adding that in for authenticity was the plan.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is a viral for a movie , real or faked just for fun. Faked just for fun would be quite a big enterprise though, so probably my least favourite idea.

I think that is the sign for the Yen and the characters also look Japanese so Japan would be my guess.

There is a woman in the foreground who starts either taking pictures or video, there should be some follow up there.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah thats deffo fake lol if you watch the woman in white on the left, she grabs hold of the shelf already anticipating that the stuff was going to move moments before the fake spirit left the woman and the camera moved etc

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All i know is this had better be fake. I'll be back under my rock. I'm taking my son with me. Screw off ghosts!!!

-Alee

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We don't accept videos here on ATS

Pics (only) or it didn't happen

Secondly we need detailed synopsis before we invest a precious 2.53 mins of our precious time!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

A daemon would not give a toss how many bones would be broken during the fall.

Why the hate on demons? Surely there are some PC demons who would give a gentle fall, you know, in the name of good PR and all that

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

the only paranormal bits were the box falling,

Even with the low resolution of the movie, I saw the fishing line pulling it, no paranormal activity

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Why the hate on demons? Surely there are some PC demons who would give a gentle fall, you know, in the name of good PR and all that

Hate on traitors. A good daemon would have greeted her in a dream and made her remember the dream or make the dream so memorable that she will never forget it.

Most daemons hate humans. Some (literally some) have repented.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have no idea, but to me it's questionable.

If you watch the very bottom right corner of the video, you will see the corner of the shelving move forward at the exact moment she makes a noise that sounds like pok. This supposedly blasts out some energy but it wouldn't make the shelving move forward first. It looks as if someone is attempting to move it at the exact time.

Also, the banner swinging is conveniently left partially out of frame.

Lastly, it seems like an odd position to focus that security camera.

Other than that, it looks authentic to me.

IDK, could be real.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Entertaining, but that is all. It does seem choreographed. I love the end where the original box falls off the shelf by itself. I expected the dum..dum...de..dum music to sound off! Isn't that how all fictional thriller movies leave off?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join