It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCLA 10PM EST.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Rubin is more center-left, Milo has been on his show a bunch of times and they agree and disagree on different topics but are still friends at the end of the day.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Don't we love UCLA? UCLA is great.

edit on 1-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Don't we love UCLA? UCLA is great.

Oh good... They duct tapped their mouths shut to we don't have to hear them. That's thoughtful of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Like I said. I can see he's replying to me but I don't read what he types. I see it my inbox says I have a reply or I see my name at the top of his post but that's it.

If it relates to what he's saying then good, because all I'm saying is the same thing over and over which is that I'm not reading his posts.

I'm not lying about that. I don't care what he has to say to me. I've read enough of his posts around here to know that I don't care what he thinks. He's turned into a some poser of a conservative who does nothing but attack the Label of "Liberal/Progressive/ect." even though a few months back he called himself a liberal. Which isn't important what he wants to label himself per se but I just see it as trying to suck up to the cool kids and be part of the crowd. Everyone he might disagree with is a Liberal and he's a Mouthpiece for Conservatives now I guess.

Personally, I'd rather talk to someone who doesn't apply so many labels to everyone including themselves. Not everything is so black and white. Plus it's always an argument of attacks with him. Which I admit can be fun sometimes, but I do try and discuss things here like a normal person too. But it's impossible with him.

Now I'm just rambling though...I'm sure you don't care either so I'll stop.

Personally, I think you should stop obsessing so much over certain people. If he is truly a waste of your time then why write an entire essay on reasons you are ignoring him and why you dislike him?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow, 2 people were just shot on UCLA campus.

UCLA : 2 shot, campus on lockdown

Apparently a bomb threat was called in after the event as well, and police had to sweep the auditorium with sniffer dogs. So messed up.

Bomb Threat Ends Milo Yiannopoulos Event at UCLA
edit on 1-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Wow, 2 people were just shot on UCLA campus.

UCLA : 2 shot, campus on lockdown

Apparently a bomb threat was called in after the event as well, and police had to sweep the auditorium with sniffer dogs. So messed up.

Bomb Threat Ends Milo Yiannopoulos Event at UCLA

Was just coming here to post that. Just popped up on my feed.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wonder if the victims were at the Milo event last night?

Could be connections.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Konduit

Wonder if the victims were at the Milo event last night?

Could be connections.

I bet it was. They are clearly prone to violence. That's why lately they have been trying to ward off anyone with cameras.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm not obsessing on anything. I was explaining the situation to you because you kept talking about it. But since all you want to do is give me sh*t about it we don't have to talk ever again. That's perfectly fine with me. You could have just told me that to start with and I wouldn't have said anything about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy seems to love making people angry. I see people on here wishing the PC crowd would stop whining yet they cheer on someone who makes them whine even louder. What's the deal here?

Either you want them to stop whining or you want someone to keep them whining. Which is it?
I th

No, People cheer him on because they agree with him and he is one of the few sane public voices out there. That SJW's whine and riot over that and demand for his freedom of speech to be removed and no-platform him and anyone who agrees with him is and always will be at those SJW's responsibilities.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'm not obsessing on anything. I was explaining the situation to you because you kept talking about it. But since all you want to do is give me sh*t about it we don't have to talk ever again. That's perfectly fine with me. You could have just told me that to start with and I wouldn't have said anything about it.

Or....maaaaaybe I'm pointing out the flaws in your argument?

Calm down kujo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There are no flaws in my argument. Because I'm just telling you my personal opinion and there is no argument.

But think whatever you want and pat yourself on the back if it make you feel better.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You seem suspiciously similar to someone who only wants to disrupt thread like this

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
You seem suspiciously similar to someone who only wants to disrupt thread like this

Oh yeah. Well, if I had actually disrupted this thread then you might be on to something I guess. But since I didn't disrupt anything at all and this thread is still going along just fine and I was done posting in it until you replied to me.......I guess your hunch didn't pan out too well this time.

Sooooo.......Ok, then.

Edit. The best part is that you got 2 stars for your comment too. What exactly 2 other people saw in your post that made it interesting I can't imagine. LOLOL
edit on 1-6-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Disrupting =/= Stopping.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Disrupting =/= Stopping.

Commenting =/= Disrupting

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
thread reopened.

edit on Thu Jun 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess we will have to talk about a live event at UCI on a 2 day old thread about an event covering a completely different topic at UCLA.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join