It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Supporters Are Being Set-Up By The DNC To Be Arrested At The Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is another interesting story about the Nevada violence and the upcoming Dem convention in Philly. First the Nevada Dems played games with the rules, first giving Lange complete control of the convention which ended with not allowing the Sanders Supporters petitions to be read. What is Democratic in stifling another candidates supporters or in this case duly selected delegates?

But this can be expected in today's politics of corporate rule and from the two parties the corps own.

Sanders Supporters Are Being Set-Up By The DNC To Be Arrested At The Convention

There are so many stories of Roberta Lange receiving “death threats” but in none of these stories do they actually post any of them as example. There are examples of people calling her names, telling her to burn in hell, and that there should be a public execution, but where did anyone actually say “I am going to kill you.” There aren’t any.

So why all the focus on Sanders supporters being “violent” and never on the Clinton supporter? There is much more proof that Clinton’s people are planning violence but no one seems to want to address that.

What appears to be happening is that the Clinton camp and the DNC are trying to paint ALL Sanders supporters as having a violent history so they have justification for arresting them at the convention for the most minor of infractions, such as voicing their opinion. Dianne Feinstein is already making comparisons to what happened in 1968, setting the stage for the police to round up anyone the DNC disagrees with

source
Please be sure to read the whole story, my three paragraphs of copy and paste give a decent summary, but of course lack many of the details.

edit on 22-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo added violence

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Does this surprise you? Wasserman and Clinton have been in cahoots from the get go. Bernie is disrupting the coronation and this will not be tolerated. 'Throwing shade' is going to be the least of his concerns.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Why is Sanders running as a Democrat in the first place? If he has so much support and Hillary is so unpopular, he should be able to run a successful independent campaign.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why is Sanders running as a Democrat in the first place? If he has so much support and Hillary is so unpopular, he should be able to run a successful independent campaign.

Yea, I don't get it either. What does the DNC owe him? Nothing! Bernie knows that too, so it makes me wonder if this is a whole set up to create a snip storm to ramp up further control.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And how did the Libertarian debate go, how much attention and recognition did it garner for them?

When / who was the last third party president?

What percent of presidents have been third party candidates?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

And how did the Libertarian debate go, how much attention and recognition did it garner for them?

Sanders has used the Democratic debates to raise his profile. He no longer needs the party's support.

When / who was the last third party president?

Abraham Lincoln.

What percent of presidents have been third party candidates?

About 1/2 of 1%. The moment is ripe, people want change. If Sanders gets the Democratic nomination, he will no longer be an independent. He will need to tow the party line. In fact, that is why he will not get the nomination. All he is doing now is playing into Trump's hands.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The DNC is under contract with Sen. Sanders:

The DNC’s own rules dictate that national officers or staff “maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party presidential nominating process.”

source

The DNC owes Sanders nothing, but they are obligated to follow their rules. Myself I hope for a yuuuge class action lawsuit by Sen Sanders supporters, and the use of any and all proceeds to start a new third party!

edit on 22-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo clean up

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Your post reminds me of Clinton speak, lots of words with an obscured meaning.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

The DNC ss under contract withSen. Sanders:

The DNC’s own rules dictate that national officers or staff “maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party presidential nominating process.”

source

The DNC owes Sanders nothing, but the are obligated to follow their rules. Myself I hope for a yuuuge class action lawsuit by Sen Sanders supporters, and the use of any and all proceeds to start a new third party!

But technically, Sanders is not even a party member! There is no "contract."

www.politifact.com...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Bernie already said his little army is going to 'make noise'

And knowing the Bernie supporters, things will end up being stolen, destroyed, cops attacked, citizens attacked, spit on, traffic halted....

The usual.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Your post reminds me of Clinton speak, lots of words with an obscured meaning.

What do you find "obscure?" I would be happy to explain it to you.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

We at ATS are so lucky to have a renowned lawyer and legal adviser such as yourself here to answer all of our legal needs and or questions.

Thanks for correcting the record!

edit on 22-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added clarification

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Setting up a Bernie supporter is easy.

Just have them show up somewhere, let them loose, and something is bound to happen.

edit on 648am3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The DNC ss under contract withSen. Sanders:

source

The DNC owes Sanders nothing, but the are obligated to follow their rules. Myself I hope for a yuuuge class action lawsuit by Sen Sanders supporters, and the use of any and all proceeds to start a new third party!

You forget you are talking about politics and politicians? When was the last time following the law or doing the right thing become associated with the two?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Bernie already said his little army is going to 'make noise'

And knowing the Bernie supporters, things will end up being stolen, destroyed, cops attacked, citizens attacked, spit on, traffic halted....

The usual.

That is one of Sander's problems: he has raised forces he cannot control Trump enjoys the violence, it suits his purposes. Sanders seems unable to comprehend that, in addition to earnest, peace loving students, he has attracted violent leftist revolutionaries. Trump knows he has support from the Klan and Nazis, but he keeps them in line. Sanders does not even seem to realize that he has Maoists, Trotskyites, Anarchists, and Chavezistas ready to exploit his movement. Like Trump, he has been too meek in disavowing violence.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sanders supporters arrested for violence O, HRC supporters:

actual arrests of Clinton supporters attacking Sanders supporters, most recently Wendell Pierce, the 52-year-old actor best known for playing Detective William “Bunk” Moreland on HBO’s “The Wire”. www.washingtonpost.com... -supporter/

And those Trump rallies, any proof it was not HRC that suppoerted the violence?

The libertarians are effing freaking out over Sanders, he must be on the right track to win!!!!!
edit on 22-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: libs to libertarians

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hillary's Primary financial backer George Soros has been orchestrating and funding these so-called 'Bernie distrupters'...It's not hard to make the connection as to who wants Bernie supporters to be blamed for violence.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Please don't attack me. I have posed several questions and brought up several issues. Throughout his career, Sanders has changed his self description many times. He has only identified as a "Democrat" when he needed the resources of the party to win an election. Can you understand why Super Delegates, who are the party's equivalent of the Senate-- senior "statesmen" who are expected to safeguard the values and interest of the party-- mistrust him? Again, the symmetry with Trump is uncanny. The core of both parties feel they are being hijacked by outsiders who are pursuing their own agendas.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

And those Trump rallies, any proof it was not HRC that suppoerted the violence?

Did any of the violent protesters look like they were baby boomers? That's who is supporting Hillary. Most of Sanders' supporters look like they are just killing time until Burning Man.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Are we talking about the same super delegates that went on record as pledging themselves to HRC before Sen Sanders declared his running for the nomination?

Thanks again for correcting the record!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join