It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview With Dr. Ronald Shimschuck

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: relentlessm3

As someone who has done a statistical analysis on earthquakes I can say that there has been no significant increase in 5.0+ earthquakes. If there has been an increase in lower magnitude quakes it can easily be explained by more sensitive seismograph. Provide evidence this isn't the case.

As for super storms. The climate is changing. Whether it is man made or not is another issue entirely. The fact is though we keep seeing warmer and warmer months. I can't remember the last time we saw a month that didn't break records. This will play havoc with the weather and as a result we see stronger storms. Provide evidence this isn't the case.

Sinkholes don't need a geologic explanation. Mankind keeps growing. This causes more houses, factories, etc to be built. This leads to more water runoff. This causes sinkholes. Why else do you think all these sinkholes are forming in residential areas?

Volcanic eruptions also aren't seeing a significant increase. If you think otherwise please provide the math.

As for your last two points (you mentioned volcanoes twice for some reason) explain how another planet would affect the navigation of birds and sea creatures.

If you think these phenomena are tied to Planet X/Nibiru/etc why are similar things not happening to other planets? How are our solar system's planets' orbits so stable if a planet passes by every 3600 years. Why don't we see this happening?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Jumping in again. See, this is the issue.

You said elsewhere in these replies you'd continue to "review" ...but you didnt. It just wasted page after page that couldve been devoted to something else with more validity.

Not to stomp on free thought...but what would happen here if we allowed anything from anywhere..especially from known hoax sites? It'd be a free for all of nonsense.

Thats not what ATS quality is all about. See...you DIDNT review this original o.p...otherwise you wouldnt have started this thread in the 1st place. But, without it? You COULDVE started one about "what do you guys think about the real or not Nibiru issue?" You didnt.

Just sayin'.....thanks

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

explain how another planet would affect the navigation of birds and sea creatures.

Pardon the stepping in here...

How would it not?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: relentlessm3
but refuse to take head to any of the 3,000 year old plus, ancient documents, that acknowledge the existence of not only an orbital body, but beings from somewhere other than here.

Exactly which "ancient documents" state that?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Perhaps you should take the consecutive " str " from your screen name.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Excuse me but I started the thread so if anyone is welcome here I think it's me. If it's such a waste of space what are you still doing commenting on page 6 of a hoax? Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? If you were paying attention there is NO proof Someone's Bones or the article is a hoax and it is not from a hoax site. They have never been linked to hoax in the past so wake up you keep pulling this "known hoax site" statement out and it is not fact. Look at the link in the OP then look at the article linked to BIN, they are not the same. Just because a mod put it there does not make it so.

I have been asked to cool my jets and I suggest you do the same. Im not upset or heated about any of this and I can't figure why it means so much to you. Whatever has happened in your life that was so wrong, I didn't do it, I don't even know you and rarely ever post here at all, so why the hot? Why so bothered? If the interview happens I'll post it here but settle down its barely been 24 hours, got somewhere to be? Worried something might happen before you prove me wrong? Let's just play nice and stay on the topic and stop with the personal attacks. Alerting of mods can go both ways. a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
there is NO proof Someone's Bones or the article is a hoax

So you do not think making up " an M.I.T. graduate who is widely considered among the smartest men on the planet" that no one has ever heard of points to a hoax?
You do not think making up a mythical planet points to a hoax?

and it is not from a hoax site.

Yes it is, or do you really think Spain's Air Force uses WW2 Spitfires....
www.someonesbones.com...

. Instead, in an apparent compromise between moderate and extreme nationalist generals, as Hammond’s aircraft was approaching Spanish airspace, it was intercepted and warded off, by two SAF T Mk IX Spitfires[1]

So you think Obama is being stripped of his Nobel Peace Prize?

"Obama Stripped of 2009 Nobel Peace Prize"
www.someonesbones.com...

www.snopes.com...

edit on 23-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Listen, I did not knowingly post from a "Known Hoax Site" as is being inferred. It's that simple I have also said if it's a hoax, great we rooted out another site to add to the list of "Known Hoax Sites". Maybe all members should get a comprehensive list of any sites already barred or could be barred right from the get go. Besides that Why are you here posting still if it is a done deal. You know the whole subject is a hoax what does it do to you if the ignorant troves want to talk about it or continue the search we feel we need to be on? It's properly in the hoax bin, people pass right over them, seems to me at this point it is only about boasting for you. What's the point?

The source video where I learned of the Article is attempting an interview if it doesn't happen again woohoo we busted another site. To say that puts a stamp on the Whole Nibiru, Wormwood, Planet X debate is a bit premature. As far as Obama's Peace Prize I don't believe he ever earned it to start with. Much like most of the posters in this thread, I did not read the Articles you posted so I can't comment any further than quips aimed a the titles. There are still Units in the Air Force that fly P-51's etc for display purposes. Maybe it's satire, maybe it's all bs, maybe .01% is truth, maybe it's 10% truth covered by fake names being used to protect those giving out information. I can't say for certain I know everything about anything and will never be pompous enough to believe I could. I will not be made to feel bad or wrong for exploring information.

It's not like I'm petitioning to have it moved out of hoax, seems since it is still active being a known hoax and all, so clearly our membership wants to discuss the topic or it would be dead already. It is drawing page clicks for ATS either way so it can't be a bad thing. Let's just discuss the topic without the need for being boastful and mocking other members. That is certainly not what ATS or this thread is about. It is a touchy subject that people feel strongly about. Until I hear from my Source of the article that it is complete bs because he can't get the interview etc, I'm not willing to call it dead and there is no ATS rule that says I have to.

I still feel even without this article that Something big is coming and I am not the only one. We might not have all the answers but neither does anyone else. Just because you haven't discovered it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't believe in every word of the Bible as actual fact but that doesn't mean that parts of it aren't. Just the same as new discoveries are made the Standard Model changes to fit the new findings, that doesn't mean we throw out the entire model. For anyone to be so stuck on themselves to really believe they know for sure what tomorrow brings is folly once they are caught unprepared. No less folly than that of the man who prepares for an event that never happens. That does not make one man better or more right than the other as NOONE is perfect. reply to: hellobruce

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Wow...you're perturbed. You criticized more than I did! Upset over this I see?

That's OK...Ill forgive you.just please don't start threading from the Enquire or Sun...or worse, the Weekly World News.

Bottom line? You're apparently new so we'll cut you some slack.

But geez...cut down the insults!! Its all good. Take criticism in the way it was intended...and you see its not just from me...

Peace!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Just because a mod put it there does not make it so.

True,

However, if there was a Planet let alone a whole solar system going to do some serious damage to us in the next few months all one would have to do is go outside and look up and they would see it, they would have seen it for a while now.

How is this a hoax, simply because of what it claims.

Its that simple.

For anyone to be so stuck on themselves to really believe they know for sure what tomorrow brings is folly once they are caught unprepared.

Considering what this thread is about, a solar system incoming and being here in a few months then anyone with eyes can be sure that tomorrow or in the next few months a solar system wont be passing us by or whatever as what is claimed in what you have posted.
edit on 24-5-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We can point and counter point all day until our hair falls out.

For I or anyone to claim know the capabilities of something as of yet discovered is just as far off as speculating on what "they,it, them" are capable of. If a Culture is out there that is millions of years more advanced who is to say they haven't sent ahead a team that is using a tech that keeps us all in a super real dream state all hunky dory while out world is actually in shambles. Can anyone prove that isn't so? Can you prove they haven't developed a tech that has an effect on what we call Gravity? Can anyone prove this system is moving at a speed or frequency that no matter what we do we cannot detect it until they flip a switch?

I read above that climate change is real and widely scientifically accepted as fact while in the same sentence stating that there is no proof it is man made or natural. No proof that it isn't caused by an incoming object causing changes whitin our solar system either, why is it the only cause excluded entirely? If you don't know the cause you don't know the cause. You have to look at everything together in a big picture sometimes to get to the truth. You also have to stay fluid and ready to accept a result you were not expecting. You have to wake up knowing that even if you went to bed last night knowing everything, does not mean you know it all today. If you have made up your mind on a subject and refuse to accept that you might not know it all, nothing I ever say will change that. Until it is right in front of your face you won't believe. And, that is fine we each are allowed to express our ideas and information, ALL OF US. a reply to: InhaleExhale

edit on 24-5-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

For I or anyone to claim know the capabilities of something as of yet discovered is just as far off as speculating on what "they,it, them" are capable of.

its yet to be discovered but will be here in a few months?

You cant see the contradiction here?

If a Culture is out there that is millions of years more advanced who is to say they haven't sent ahead a team that is using a tech that keeps us all in a super real dream state all hunky dory while out world is actually in shambles. Can anyone prove that isn't so? Can you prove they haven't developed a tech that has an effect on what we call Gravity? Can anyone prove this system is moving at a speed or frequency that no matter what we do we cannot detect it until they flip a switch?

OK let play this game

Can you prove that I am not from an even more advanced culture that is billions let alone millions years ahead of the culture you bring up and am here to spread the good news?

I read above that climate change is real and widely scientifically accepted as fact while in the same sentence stating that there is no proof it is man made or natural. No proof that it isn't caused by an incoming object causing changes whitin our solar system either, why is it the only cause excluded entirely? If you don't know the cause you don't know the cause. You have to look at everything together in a big picture sometimes to get to the truth. You also have to stay fluid and ready to accept a result you were not expecting. You have to wake up knowing that even if you went to bed last night knowing everything, does not mean you know it all today. If you have made up your mind on a subject and refuse to accept that you might not know it all, nothing I ever say will change that. Until it is right in front of your face you won't believe. And, that is fine we each are allowed to express our ideas and information, ALL OF US.

You really don't get it do you?

Do you know why you can see your hand when you look at it, or why you can see anything such as Jupiter in the night sky?

A planet doesn't need to be right infront my face for me to believe, know or see its there, I hope one day you wake up and realize why.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes... I totally understand how the human body interprets its "environment" and that was exactly my point. Light hits a "sensor" and is converted into and electrical signal that is somehow( no one knows how) translated by a conglomeration of proteins, amino I acids, various other chemicals and minerals, into a format that our consciousness (no one has "proof" where it resides or even comes from) understands. You cannot "prove" anything actually exist outside of your consciousness. No one can. This could all literally be a dream, maybe my dream, maybe yours, maybe ours. My point is no one can absolutely prove anything when it comes to its core it's only you and your beliefs. Your beliefs come from your experience and obviously mine comes from mine. Who is wrong? Who can really honestly prove it?

a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How can this civilization be millions of years ahead of us if they undergo a global cataclysm every few thousand years? If they can control gravity why haven't they changed their orbit to one more stable? Why does China's 4000 yeast history not mention such a planet/solar system?

At least those you argue against can provide rational explanations for your questions. You started with the most out there explanation and now to fill in the holes out needs to become even more absurd.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254But you are right for making assumptions in counter point? You assume to know it doesn't exist, along with what it is capable of if it does. How does that work? Any assumptions I posted are clearly listed as such simply to point out the holes in this line of thinking. You can't know it all and you cannot have it both ways. If it flat doesn't exist and no further assumptions can be made, that is it finality belongs with that conclusion. To assume to know anything at all about something that does not exist does not compute. That would mean you are exploring the possiability that something that could possibly exist. You simply can't say it doesn't exist because "blank would happen" for you to be sure "blank" would happen would mean you know exactly what is causing "blank" to begin with and you don't, no one does. You assume to much. Maybe I do too, maybe we are both wrong and we live on a flat plane peftectly safe covered with a protective dome with and all powerful God watching over us. Don't reckon it's the truth but until I can actually go look for myself. Proof can carry a wide or narrow girth depending on the interpreter.

We have evolved past if this is a "hoax" article or not. Now it's about convincing each other to believe what the opposite has in mind about the entire subject. This will just have to end as a topic we cannot agree on. Nothing more nothing less. I can have adult conversations without taking things personally, but that does not mean I have to accept mockery however subdued it's attempted delivery may be. We can all still be friends haha, ok same forum members, passing acquaintances, or flat out enemies if you choose, I'll sleep fine either way.

edit on 24-5-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah but this planet has been definitely coming this year you guys every year since at least 2003 according to believers. At some point you have to just accept that is it far far more likely that this mystery planet simply isn't there.

As you say, no one can prove the non existence of something like this easily but when you have to resort to arguments like what if it's invisible, or we are all in a dream state so we can't see it? then you come across as desperately reaching for any way to keep the Planet X idea alive.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes... I totally understand how the human body interprets its "environment" and that was exactly my point. Light hits a "sensor" and is converted into and electrical signal that is somehow( no one knows how) translated by a conglomeration of proteins, amino I acids, various other chemicals and minerals, into a format that our consciousness (no one has "proof" where it resides or even comes from) understands.

So can you answer why you see your hand when you look at it?

Let me,

its because light reflects off it , same as why You can see Jupiter, Mars, Venus, etc.

If there was a solar system incoming, anyone with vision would see it.

This is what I was saying that you don't seem to get.

The rest of your philosophy of what reality and consciousness is has nothing to do with what you shared in this thread.

I like to entertain the idea of a dream like or simulated reality however bringing it up now just seems like your reaching.

Who is wrong?

If you think there is a solar system or a planet already in our solar system and going to make a pass by or collide in the next few months then it is you who is wrong.

Who can really honestly prove it?

anyone with the ability of vision and muscles in their necks to look up.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Shimschuck Redemption? An interview with the Dr.?

While I want it to be true for redemptions sake, not for our safety sake if the implications of this to come to fruition.

That being said, while I do not believe Steve Olsen would be involved in creating this hoax. I truly believe that he really just wants the truth and wants to help. Sometimes we can get caught up in the excitement of a new finding only to find it a mistake or false in some way. All of us. I do not have experience with Mike at Someone's Bones who set this interview up for Steve. I wish I knew the Language "Dr. Shimschuck" is speaking right before he is "Cut off". I find it pretty suspect that the guy apperantly gets taken during the interview. Mike seems to quickly suspect some sort of foul play that I had not immediately jumped on. Unless the guy heard something we didn't or has information about this being a possiability prior to the call, that we aren't privy to, it is just to coincidence for me to say I believe he is real, yet. Mike did follow through with Steve and get the interview as promised. I guess we kind of have to give him that. It's like a Steven King novel for sure if it all is real.

I said I would follow through and I have. Not that I expect any apologies from you bunch.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
I said I would follow through and I have. Not that I expect any apologies from you bunch.

You expect an apology because you followed up on a thread you posted about a hoax that was started in the 90s and the date keeps getting changed?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wait... Didn't I say I don't expect any apologies. But since you ask, I was specifically thinking about a poster that was asking why I hadn't posted a follow up on the interview yet. Hence the comment about posting the said interview once it came out and I have. Man people struggle with reading comprehension around here. They read a post and immediately reply as if it was intended at them or related to what they are thinking it should be about. Not what the poster was on about at all.

Quick question, I posted my above reply to this weeks old "HOAX" thread, not you specifically so you would be alerted to the reply. How is it that you are able to reply to it within minutes? You keep constant watch on the hoax threads that mean the most to you? I don't understand what would bring you to the last page of a hoax thread that is weeks old and has been inactive since Mat 29th with the last post before that from me was on the 24th with one other post on the 25th. Seems to be a pretty dead topic for you to jump on my reply so quickly. Seem odd to anyone else?

Yeah, no... No one has been here for days... Crickets. I just can't understand what alerted you to my last post so dang fast?!

a reply to: TerryDon79

ETA
I just scrolled this entire thread and this is your only post in it, so it shouldn't automatically be on your Suscribed list. I just can't figure out what brought you to post here in this manner. Something strange is afoot

edit on 1-6-2016 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join