It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings from groundbreaking study

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: PillarOfFire

That is your limited opinion... And I dont blame you for your perception is ruled by your physical senses...
But when you die and all those senses have ceased to function yet you experience things without them...
Only then will you become enlightened...
So I say to you it is your perception which is non conclusive once again not your fault for you have no experience to draw from...
Therefore your view point is without merit...
It matters not for you shall surely experience physical death... Yet you shall never die...

I get what you're saying but You're not getting what I am.
Let's say this first.. you're not the only one here that's experienced dying. When you die or think you die, your senses don't cease to exist, they change.People that really die are no longer subject to the hallucination of this cage were in. You just wake up.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That is your limited opinion... And I dont blame you for your perception is ruled by your physical senses...
But when you die and all those senses have ceased to function yet you experience things without them...
Only then will you become enlightened...
So I say to you it is your perception which is non conclusive once again not your fault for you have no experience to draw from...
Therefore your view point is without merit...
It matters not for you shall surely experience physical death... Yet you shall never die...

I'm not going to put you down about your belief's here; rather, I would ask you a question. Namely, how do you know that, when you died, it wasn't just a burst of synaptic energy and your brain being flooded with dopamine?

Again, I am not waving away your experience, I am genuinely interested.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I see you are struggling...
I have no idea why you have a need to asume or project your misconceptions as truths...
Doctors have monitors for the functions of the body... You cant dream without brain activity... They brought me back to life they did not awaken me from sleep or dream...
After you die you will wake up though... lol

edit on 20-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes there is something after death and it was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had.

You should make a thread on this.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

I know there was no brain activity for long enough to be pronounced dead then upon reviving me telling my mother I would be a vegetable...
Chemicals introduced into the brain without activity do absolutely nothing...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: bknapple32
Whatever your view on death is, one thing we can agree on is we really have no clue what happens. However the more of these studies we do, the deeper the rabbit hole goes.

Very true, nobody will ever know... Not until they die.

And, in one of the two scenarios,not even then..

That is, IF, there is no life after death, you will not know.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Since no one can argue this point

Very true, nobody will ever know... Not until they die.

established early on in the thread. It's likely safe to call it truth and claim at least
that much in conclusion. So what does it reveal about those of us who still insist
they know?

Death is just that, death. Anyone telling u differently is either delusional, on drugs or trying to sell u something. I can understand that there are ppl that NEED to believe that there is something after death, just because they're afraid of it. Doesnt mean there is. And all that religious bollocs around death is just a way to quell fears in their followers.

Furthermore, science that annotates such character defamation regarding
anyone with an alternate view or different opinion from the one they and
their "PEERS" have reviewed. And decided best fits the world view they want
people to have. Isn't science at all. Because science should be interested either way.
Even when it's wrong.

edit on Ram122016v25201600000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I see you are struggling...
I have no idea why you have a need to asume or project your misconceptions as truths...
Doctors have monitors for the functions of the body... You cant dream without brain activity... They brought me back to life they did not awaken me from sleep or dream...
After you die you will wake up though... lol

No struggle my friend, you presume to understand what I conveyed based on your human assumptions. Doctors aren't Gods and to presume they have all the answers is overreaching to say the very least.
edit on 20-12-2016 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I know what you assumed i wasn't presuming...
And im pretty sure doctors know when sombody is clinically dead and has no body function...
I can also tell you they do not have all the answers...
For they were unable to comprehend or explain away How i could tell them what they did and said during the time I was dead... After telling them I watched it all from above and was questioned by them...
But you were atleast right in claiming doctors are not gods...
edit on 20-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I know what you assumed i wasn't presuming...
And im pretty sure doctors know when sombody is clinically dead and has no body function...
I can also tell you they do not have all the answers...
For they were unable to comprehend or explain away How i could tell them what they did and said during the time I was dead... After telling them I watched it all from above and was questioned by them...
But you were atleast right in claiming doctors are not gods...

Clinically dead.. ah yes. That made up word used by""Pros"" when they cant explain they were wrong when their patients awakened from their not so dead after all, deaths.
edit on 20-12-2016 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ah scepticism... that which is portrayed by those who lack any true insight yet whom inject their opinions as superior to others who know better... Tell me does this method of teaching yourself provide you truth? You have not experienced this... therefore you are unqualified to offer an opinion...
Yet you brey like a delusional ass as if it is your profession...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
finally...a step closer to accepting reincarnation

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I watched The OA today-wow-very weird. It left me with more questions than answers. Oddest thing I have ever watched. Don't know if I will watch the second season-just too far out there-and moved at a glacial pace-great acting-but very disjointedly edited.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i don't believe reincarnation is real, it's just something that happens when the brain fires and thinks it's dead sending false signals off.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join