It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton converses with the dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is not new news that Hillary Clinton claimed to converse with the dead. It was reported when she was First Lady. Now that she intends to become the President of the US, it might be worth further discussion.

I wonder if she will continue to converse with the dead while POTUS, and seek their advice, as she did when she was First Lady? I hope they give her good advice, or our nation could be in trouble.

But seriously, this concerns me. What does this say about her state of mind? I don't think that disbelief in an after-life is a prerequisite for POTUS, nor does a total disbelief in spirits. But seeking out dead spirits specifically to seek advice could be seen as a weakness for someone seeking the highest office. What happens if a spirit tells her to push that nuke button?

I am not trying to be sarcastic here, I am truly concerned.

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.

The first lady declined a personal adviser's suggestion that she address Jesus Christ, however, because it would be "too personal," according to Woodward's book, "The Choice."
Woodward says the adviser was Jean Houston, co-director of the Foundation for Mind Research, which he describes as a group that studies the psychic experience and altered and expanded consciousness.
Woodward says anthropologist Mary Catherine Bateson, daughter of famed anthropologist Margaret Mead, joined her in sessions of imaginary conversations.
Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

Book says Hillary talks to dead

While speaking at a dedication ceremony for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City on Wednesday, former President Bill Clinton said his wife “was known to commune” with Eleanor Roosevelt, and that Roosevelt had passed him a message through Hillary.

We should include for discussion that she did claim it was just some kind of therapeutic exercise. But the times Hillary shared Eleanor's advice with Bill seem to show that she believed what she thought she was hearing.

Bill Clinton admits that Hillary is necromancer and talks to dead Eleanor Roosevelt, Oct 23, 2012

"I know that because, as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the secretary of State, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis," he said. "And so she called me last night on her way home from Peru to remind me to say that. That Eleanor had talked to her and reminded her that I should say that."

People like Take a Stand Ministries' Eric Barger are horrified that Christians might consider voting for Clinton.

"It's one thing to elect a secularist whose policies we agree with most. It's quite another to support an admitted practicing occultist for the highest office in the land," Barger says. "Communing with 'the dead' is a dangerous spiritual activity with ominous consequences before God. Biblical Christians have a right, even a responsibility, to expose how serious the ideas embraced by Mrs. Clinton actually are."

Does Anyone Remember Hillary Clinton's Seance-Like Encounters With the Late Eleanor Roosevelt?

Or, maybe she stopped listening to advice from Eleanor Roosevelt since then. After all, Eleanor said “I would rather be chloroformed than run for office.”

edit on 5/16/16 by BlueAjah because: punctuation

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, Dubya spoke with God before the U.S invaded Iraq and he was given a second term after admitting this.

Maybe she will give out some crazy order and blame it on the dead people, there always has to be someone/thing to blame other than themselves.

I guess you have to be bat # crazy to wanna be POTUS in the first place?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton converses with the dead

I bet Christopher Stevens had thing or two to say as well as the rest of the bodies she has left behind her.

Well people that cinched it!

I am surly going to vote for the Dead Whisperer!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Anyone as amoral as Hillary should never have the opportunity to be president.

But there are many who support amoral behavior, who want to reward corruption and lying, and who favor evil, manipulative politics that result in reduced freedoms and liberties.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Well, Dubya spoke with God before the U.S invaded Iraq and he was given a second term after admitting this.

Actually 'Dubya' spoke to CONGRESS, and they approved.

Hell listen to the dead whisperer herself.

edit on 16-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
At least she didn't waste her time or money on Ms. Cleo.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That is a valid point that most POTUS pray to their God.

But Hillary moved Jean Houston into the White House so that they could conduct their experiments.

Biography Reveals Hillary Clinton Séance, Religious Devotion to Abortion

A new biography on Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton reveals that during her time as First Lady, Clinton participated in strange moments of imaginary conversation with a deceased Eleanor Roosevelt from the solarium atop the White House. Grove City College professor Paul Kengor’s “God and Hillary Clinton” also notes the religious devotion with which Senator Clinton advocates abortion.

The woman who arranged the séance-type sessions atop the White House, Jean Houston, became very close to the Senator. Houston who was known for delving into altered consciousness, the spirit world, and psychic experiences, according to a source quoted in the book, compared Clinton to Joan of Arc and believed her to be the most pivotal woman in all of human history.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This makes me think she's even cooler

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
She may just be in the process of picking and vetting her official 'Death Panel' for Obamacare.

"What say you, Eleanor...New kidney or pull the plug?"
edit on 16-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe it was all that coc aine we are told she used.

But, seriously....If you believe in reincarnation, you might find this weird. If you put a picture of Chelsea Clinton next to an early picture of Eleanor Roosevelt, they could almost be twins. I would post side-by-side pics, but for some reason, it isn't working for me.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, I'll still pick the one who talks to the dead over the one who's brain dead themselves...

and really, half of our daily conversations are with some level of dead people.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Scary, isn't it.

I'm not surprised. Based upon what I've been hearing about the belief systems of the Illuminati, it appears that Hilary practices Necromancy. Its a part of their cult practices and as such, is used to seek advice of all kinds from deceased spirits and Demons. A centerpiece of their belief systems is that in cooperating with Demons in the accumulation of wealth, they can attain eternal life by supplying the Demon with souls by way of killing massive numbers of people. Its sort of the ultimate deal with the Devil. They also gain points by defiling the innocent which causes the innocent to lose their minds and making them easier to be possessed by the Evil, which explains the Illuminati obsession with pedophilia.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is yet another clue that she may in fact be completely nuts.

Over medicated possibly.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Her being a necromancer would be her only redeeming quality in my opinion. Still don't want her as POTUS though.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nancy Reagan was into that stuff too. Nothing new.

Politicians and the occult go together like peas in a pod.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bush did say God spoke to him to advise him what to do during the Iraq war.

Reagan and his wife consulted with astrologists.

They're all nuts.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2016 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe Eleanor Roosevelt will be her pick for V.P...Although Eva Peron has been lobbying heavily for the job as well.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Maybe Eleanor Roosevelt will be her pick for V.P...Although Eva Peron has been lobbying heavily for the job as well.

Well since she talks to the dead.

It might be JFK, and FDR themselves as her veep.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Did you notice the use of the word imaginary? Ms. Clinton was not engaged in necromancy, she was imagining what advice her heroines might give her. Nixon did the same thing with Lincoln. Taking this literally is appallingly superstitious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join