It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dives through moon 14 May 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

UFO turns, dives through moon and comes out the bottom turning again before out of view.

I went out back the other night to film the moon. I just hit record and started to zoom in on the moon. You can see a "planet" off at about 10:00 O'clock, and as I zoomed a star at 12:00 above the moon. Zooming further, another brightly lit object came into view just as it turned, disappeared into the moonlight and then came out the bottom before out of view.

This was in the darkest area of my back yard with no lights on around me and I caught the UFO almost immediately after hitting the record button.

I played it in real time, 1/2 and 1/4 speeds.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

UFO turns, dives through moon and comes out the bottom turning again before out of view.

I went out back the other night to film the moon. I just hit record and started to zoom in on the moon. You can see a "planet" off at about 10:00 O'clock, and as I zoomed a star at 12:00 above the moon. Zooming further, another brightly lit object came into view just as it turned, disappeared into the moonlight and then came out the bottom before out of view.

This was in the darkest area of my back yard with no lights on around me and I caught the UFO almost immediately after hitting the record button.

It's a bug. Carry on.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

It's a bug.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Easily a bug, you can almost see it's wings lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Call the press an insect flew past the moon
edit on 15-5-2016 by Vector99 because: oops caps lock

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Are you sure this aint just a bug flying?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Much flap, such bug!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not.

No way there was no light to illuminate an insect like that. It was also not in focus until I was zoomed pretty far out.

I knew there would be skeptics suggesting such. whatever it is, it's way out there and not a bug.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No way there was no light to illuminate an insect like that.

Um, but there is a light source. It's the big thing being filmed.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Almost. But since it is not a bug, horseshoe nor hand-grenade, Almost is but an assumption without factual basis.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

As far as I was zoomed in, had it been a bug, it would have been way blurred and out of focus, unless it was flying with the jumping cow.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Not.

No way there was no light to illuminate an insect like that. It was also not in focus until I was zoomed pretty far out.

I knew there would be skeptics suggesting such. whatever it is, it's way out there and not a bug.

It very well could be a bug, although I can't confirm that it is.

However, what makes you say "it's way out there"? What evidence do you have that it can't just be a bug a few meters from the camera? It looks like it can be a bug to me.

edit on 2016-5-15 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Almost. But since it is not a bug, horseshoe nor hand-grenade, Almost is but an assumption without factual basis.

You are using the edge of a roof or similar to kill some of the brightness and scatter, people do the same thing in daylight, while the air is full of stuff all the time. a video like that....means at least five minutes to short.
edit on 15-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

As far as I was zoomed in, had it been a bug, it would have been way blurred and out of focus, unless it was flying with the jumping cow.

Ok, for the sake of conversation, let's say it is indeed a UFO that you happened to catch.

Why do you assume it went THROUGH the moon rather than in front of or behind it?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ok.
Then it was a bird then.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No stars for you.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No it's a bug.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If it was a ufo it would be enormous and moving at an unfathomable speed.

BTW- The strange light in the top left corner of the screen starting at the 39 second mark is far more interesting. Hover then move
edit on 15-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Zooming affects focus a little, but not that much. How much zooming would affect focus depends on how far away the object in question is.

If the bug were several meters from the camera and in focus when NOT zoomed in, the zooming in would not affect the focus of the bug by a noticeable amount. If the bug was real close (only a couple feet away), then yeah -- but it doesn't look that close.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join