It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great key falls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is a dream i had about a year+half to 2 years ago.At the time i had it,i felt for some reason not to share it,and idk why but i still feel uncomfortable about it.This dream stays in my mind,it made a huge impression,and unlike most dreams that fade from the mind,this one is rather haunting.

I dreamt i was in a house somewhere,my daughter was there too and a few other people.We knew some disaster had happened outside so we went to see what was going on.The sky and air was brownish-grey,saturated with smoke and falling ash.

It looked apocalyptic all around.I looked to my right and saw a plane flying over a low mountain range or hills.In the dream i wondered if that plane had anything to do with the destruction.

Then i noticed in the nearby distance,a gigantic sized key,fallen on the ground. In the dream i had the knowing that the fallen key used to be a gargantuan statue towering over the landscape,and visible for miles all around.But now it had been brought down.And smoke and ash and destruction all over the region where it lay.

Well there it is,a very simple dream,but i think of it every day still,it really is haunting.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Found this, hope it sheds some light thru the keyhole…

Keys in dreams

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sounds similar to Revelation 9:1-2 where the gate to hell was opened in late 2015 via CERN.

Now after the demons have risen from hell and are all in place to attack non-Christians, you have been given the go ahead to warn the world.

Those demons will soon get given the green light to bring chaos to the world during June 2016.

Time to buckle up now - its going to be a bumpy ride soon.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I've also had a premonition dream (felt like one) a few years ago and I which I saw everything burn.

I will never forget the smell of burnt plastic, and of the towering columns of smoke rising into the red sky. The despair upon realising I was trapped on a world getting burnt up.

I saw no big key though.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That is a strong dream and not good.

Smoke and ash and the blasted landscape ... Ash is complete destruction and smoke shows how the wicked vanish from their prosperous positions. Even the colors you noted about it - brown and gray - are symbolic of death and decay.

The statue is the idol set up to worship and it has fallen to become the large key fallen on the earth. The key represents spiritual authority over the realm of Satan. I think you can probably draw your own inferences from that as to what it implies. Seems to me that things could get pretty bad if your dream is an indication. If the key were smaller or seemed more personally meant for you, I'd say it represents a crucial element to something in your life, but this seems more total world that way you describe it.

The plane can symbolize world-wide ministry or fast-paced lifestyle for the non-believer. As this dream seems to fit well with a believer's dream, I'll lean toward the former. Hills are a place where you can live, build, work, cultivate good things. If they were Mountains and the plan is world-wide ministry, they could likewise be the nations of the world and a life's journey.

If the rapture theory is true (I'm not sure it is, there are many plausible beliefs), one possibility is that Satan cannot be truly freed to work at the end until the Holy Spirit is removed as it restrains him. The only way for the Holy Spirit to leave would be to remove all those connected to it (i.e. Rapture) which may be what your plane symbolizes - the world's Christian faithful flying to safety which allows the key to fall. Previously, it was simply an idol of limited power.

Think if you can about the house. It is symbolic of your life or the place where you live and work. If you are living a good, wise life, it will be filled with good things for example. To dream of family can be an attempt to draw your attention to your relationship with them.

So anyhow, those are my impressions. I hope you simply ate some really spicy food that night.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That's not a good dream either. Really not good especially with the despair added.
edit on 15-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Those demons will soon get given the green light to bring chaos to the world during June 2016.

Do you believe this? If so why?

If it doesn't happen do you expect to maintain any kind of credibility on ATS?

btw.....I have your key!
edit on 15-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks very much for your interesting and thoughtful replies everyone.Will reply later when i'm by my pc.They're shut down for a thunderstorm.In Winter.We normally have them in summer but it's been a rather dry summer,and now that it's winter we're getting some rain and thunderstorms.Weird.I guess climate change is real.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Do you believe this? If so why?

If it doesn't happen do you expect to maintain any kind of credibility on ATS?

btw.....I have your key!

Coincidences.

Oh and on Dec 2nd 2015, i stated that the demons would cause chaos and take the world down after Feb 8th 2016.

So China economy collapses January onwards.
The supreme court judge assassination.
The other american guy getting shot in the back by the FBI because the elite want war throughout USA and not peace.
Scalar weaponry being used making huge fires and earthquakes on the Pacific Rim.
The elite just cannot stop gold from rising.
China pretty much taking control away from USA Hegemony.
Saudi Arabia and Turkey moving into Syria and Russia giving all their missiles to the Iranians.

June is going to be so much fun for the daemons that have not repented.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting,thank you
I used to often look up dream elements but these days i seldom remember my dreams.Been like that for some years now,but some dreams like this one really sticks with me.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thanks for your interpretation of this dream,Rapha.Well most of my life has been like a hundred miles of bad road,so at least i'm used to a bumpy ride

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanks for your reply,swanne.I can imagine that must have been a horrible dream.I am intrigued that you could smell the burning plastic in your dream.I have only hardly a handful of times in my life smelled anything in a dream.Strangely the only time in recent decades i smelled something in a dream,the dream also featured a very powerful missile launch-3 missiles in one being launched.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you very much ketsuko-that was a fascinating interpretation.About the house,it was very unimportant in the dream,bland,i don't recall any details of it.It was like i arrived there in the dream only as a starting point because i had to arrive somewhere.It was basically just a structure.

Only as myself and the few other people went outside,i noticed my daughter was also present.This did not surprise me in the dream,i just noted her presence and outside we didn't talk,everyone was basically just sauntering or standing around looking at the smoke and ash.

The place,the region,where ever it was in the world,did in the dream not in any way feel or resonate with me as My place-my country or region at all.I had no emotional reaction,it was like i was strictly an observer.Like the house we exited,not mine,just a place in which to arrive in the dream,a starting point.

About the key itself,i had the strong feeling in the dream that it had been an iconic statue,like a gigantic landmark for the people of that place,the residents of that country or region.That it was significant,and that the destruction of it would severely impact the morale or psyche of the people of that place.I felt that although it meant nothing to me,it meant/had much significance for those people.

About the plane,idk..around 2012 i had another unforgettable dream about a man who wanted to burn the whole world down.He made a start on it too,using what looked like a cross between a plane and a missile,a hateful sinister flying thing.In the dream i stopped him though,and extinguished the fire he had already started.

I think thats why in a dream featuring destruction,a plane or any flying thing will be considered with suspicion by me -that earlier dream made an impact on my psyche,i think.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Much of your dream, were it reflecting reality (future or past), could be a picture of the 911 attacks on U.S. soil.
The Towers were certainly iconic.
The destruction was total (of the icons).
Devastation, panic and a 'new world order' were the results.
...it was not your home or homeland.
And - the icons/towers were the key to what happened and why.

Just a guess.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Yes it does in a way correspond to the 9/11 attacks,come to think of if.A fresh perspective you gave,that such a destructive act could in itself be a key to usher in changes of various natures,and agendas.Whatever the target is of a destructive act,is a key.Never let a crisis go to waste.Or instigate a crisis to use as a key,even.Thanks for replying

edit on 15-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: Added

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hey, you said it felt apocalyptic so I played with the special effects budget! Honestly, though a lot of those things you mentioned as important did have specific and bad meanings attached to them and not very secular ones in the set of dream interpretations I use.

This is one of the few times I set down to look at one of these and pieces did come together in a picture that makes sense.

Another possibility is that you saw people feeling into the wilderness where they will be kept safe that would he the Hills route.

And if you go with missiles instead of a plane, it doesn't get much better. Symbolic of warfare - spiritual or material.
edit on 16-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I just wonder how You felt emotionally within your dream. ( so I'm not talking about the uncomfortable feeling while remembering it)

I ask this because in the few apocalyptic dreams I had in those dreams I was always at ease as opposite of the panicking people around me.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hi ketsuko
i found your interpretation fascinating though
I don't have a religion,so i do look at things in a more secular way myself but all perspectives are welcomed.And that dream was chock full of symbolism indeed,no matter which angle one looks at it from.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Hi,thanks for replying
I didn't have any emotions about the scenario either,it felt like it literally had nothing to do with me personally.Very much just observing the whole thing.When i saw the massive iconic key statue that had been brought down,i knew this was a very bad thing-but i felt no emotional response.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Things have to change. You cannot lock something forever. Eventually they will get out and attack the young in the future who may not be ready, just like us. I kind of wish we still had Gods and Goddesses helping to arm us up like in Ancient times. Just look at ISIS escaped from jail! Look at USA. Massive jails and when those criminals get out the entire country will change. Even Venezuela with their dumb jail.

Slavery is at its worse than the past. The enemy has our technology because they took the throne. No man, woman or child is free.
The citizens themselves are quite lock in. Mostly locked into surviving from money and paying massive amounts of taxes. When they take your land you know it is going to be too late. There have been a lot of towers being built lately.
edit on 19-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join