It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Masqueraded as a Spokesman to Brag about Himself to Media Outlets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
During the early years of Donald's career, several reporters and editors had the experience of talking with "John Miller" or "John Barron", who claimed to be Trump's PR man, but were actually Trump, himself, trying to sell himself to the outlets. He spoke of how Madonna wanted to go out with him and talked about his relationship with Marla Maples and the three women he had on the side at the time.

Of course, Trump TOTALLY denies it and says it doesn't sound like him.... Riiiiight! LOL!

Washington Post

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.

Recording at Link. Give it a listen and tell me that isn't Trump...

Donald called People Magazine and spoke to them in the third person, as he does today...

“He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially.”

“Actresses,” Miller said in the call to Carswell, “just call to see if they can go out with him and things.” Madonna “wanted to go out with him.” And Trump’s alter ego boasted that in addition to living with Maples, Trump had “three other girlfriends.”

Miller was consistent about referring to Trump as “he,” but at one point, when asked how important Bruni was in Trump’s busy love life, the spokesman said, “I think it’s somebody that — you know, she’s beautiful. I saw her once, quickly, and beautiful . . . ” and then he quickly pivoted back into talking about Trump — then a 44-year-old father of three — in the third person.
Trump’s fascination with the name “Barron” persisted for decades. When he was seeing Maples while still married to Ivana, he sometimes used the code name “the Baron” when he left messages for her. In 2004, when Trump commissioned a dramatic TV series based on the life of a New York real estate mogul like him, his only request to the writer was to name the main character “Barron.” And when Trump and his third wife, Melania, had a son, they named him Barron.

Lyin' Donnie.
edit on 5/13/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So what if he did toot his own horn? I don't see a story here.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Trump a liar? Undoubtedly. There'll be numerous skeleton's in his closet exposed between now and November 8. Lying is a prerequisite to run or hold the office of POTUS. Name me one president, except George Washington, who could never tell a lie.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

So what if he did toot his own horn?

I don't have a problem with him "tooting" at all. It's the lying, deception and hypocrisy that I take issue with. And now, he's denying (lying again) that it was even him, when it clearly was. He's always been a lying creep and will do whatever is necessary to get what he wants.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Because it's Trump. All other candidates from both sides are pristine, you know.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The question is not weather there are skeletons or not the question is will he won up to them.

True leadership is about taking responsibility.

Something Hillary and Bernie won't do.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Exactly. When is Trump going to take responsibility for his actions? Or will he continue to deny (lie), deny (lie), deny (lie)?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

So what if he did toot his own horn?

I don't have a problem with him "tooting" at all. It's the lying, deception and hypocrisy that I take issue with. And now, he's denying (lying again) that it was even him, when it clearly was. He's always been a lying creep and will do whatever is necessary to get what he wants.

And all this proves he's no better than Hillary. And for that matter, Bill Clinton, who was elected......twice, despite lying. People expect that from politicians. But I don't want to just pick on Dems. Look at Dubya. He lied while in office about WMDs. Hell, he lied about using coke years before he entered politics.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Trump is the troll that we need!

I hope this story is true lol.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The voice of "Miller" sounds nothing like Trump.

Washington Post is really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Trump may or may not have lied about this. Hillary on the other hand.

Lied about a whole boat load more and on much more serious topics than who Trumps bumping uglies with..

edit on 13-5-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yea, it's pretty laughable that this is the type of so called "Ammo" that will be used to "horrify" those whom will and did vote for Trump! Considering many who are voting for Trump are being ridiculed by those who stuck this country with 8 years of Obama, and now throwing tantrums over Trump because they feel they deserve another 4 years of further destroying this Republic.

Perhaps some are voting for Trump because they have a glimmer of hope he may be able to turn this train wreck around, but many are voting for Trump because they are voting AGAINST these same people who seemed scared to death of him disrupting the disastrous direction this country has taken?

This guy gets it!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: UnBreakable

The question is not weather there are skeletons or not the question is will he won up to them.

Something Hillary and Bernie won't do.

Of course he won't own up to them. Deny, deny, deny. That's the mantra of US leaders. True leadership is about taking responsibility, but all the electorate cares about is having a leader, taking responsibility be damned.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And all this proves he's no better than Hillary.

Perhaps you mistakenly think that I support Hillary, but this thread is about Trump. It isn't about Hillary, Bill,or anyone else.

Is this what passes for discussion these days? Can you talk about the topic?

Of course he won't own up to them. Deny, deny, deny.

Exactly what Donnie is doing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

"We should never elect any person who has ever lied using the media or internet."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The story here is that he is lying about it, a usual trend for Trump.

Lyin' Trump indeed. It's amazing so many people support this pathological liar!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Trump doesn't take responsibility for anything, he just continues to lie.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What's scary is that people are supporting a clinical narcissist. That might spell disaster for us depending on who also supports him in congress and what he's allowed to do if he becomes Pres.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

And all this proves he's no better than Hillary.

Perhaps you mistakenly think that I support Hillary, but this thread is about Trump. It isn't about Hillary, Bill,or anyone else.

Is this what passes for discussion these days? Can you talk about the topic?

Of course he won't own up to them. Deny, deny, deny.

Exactly what Donnie is doing.

Um, if you read my first reply, I only mentioned Trump and nobody else. I only mentioned other politicos later for comparison to say he's not better or worse than any recent Dems or Reps regarding the honesty issue. I'm not saying you are a Hillary supporter but your blind hatred for Trump is quite apparent and is inhibiting you from seeing the big picture. It's Friday. Have a beer and relax.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Swills

What's scary is that people are supporting a clinical narcissist. That might spell disaster for us depending on who also supports him in congress and what he's allowed to do if he becomes Pres.

I agree that Trump is a clinical narcissist. I know this thread is about Trump. But at the risk of getting slammed by BH, Trump's in good company as Hillary was already bestowed the clinical narcissist label back in 2007.

Hillary Clinton may suffer from a psychological condition that would raise questions about her fitness for office. In a book released today, respected political analyst Bay Buchanan reveals that Hillary bears all the classic symptoms of “clinical narcissism.” According to the American Psychiatric Association, this condition includes feelings of superiority, self-importance and “fantasies of unlimited success, fame or power.”

humanevents.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join