It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the best possible candidates this election season.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am here to make the argument of why Hillary and Donald are the best candidates for president this year. I'm sure many people would vehemently disagree, however they would be wrong.

There are many qualities to look for in presidential candidates, but there are some primary qualities that every candidate must possess in order to become POTUS. The primary qualities that both Donald and Hillary share, which many of the pool of candidates possess, but these two go above and beyond when compared to the other candidates. The two qualities that set these two apart from all the rest are: Cunning and Ruthlessness.

From the democrat standpoint, Hillary is the epitome of ruthlessness, the trail of bodies and ruined lives over her political career are a testament to that. No matter how many lives are destroyed or ruined in the wake of a Clinton presidency, her goals will be achieved. This is her strongest suit, whether it be getting child rapists off on technicalities, or covering up running weapons through the embassy in Syria; it's just another day for her.

With that said, it appears that over the years her cunning has been on the wane. She has been slipping in this department for some time now, and may be her inevitable downfall; especially when we have the whole email scandal still looming over her head. It's not just about how vicious she can be in destroying her enemies and protecting corporate interests, it's about how well it can be made to look like an accident, or to appear as if someone else was responsible.

Some other positive qualities to mention about Hillary, she is an opportunist, which is inconsequential when looking for the best candidate, but when the other option is an idealist; opportunist wins every time. Also, the amount of resources, whether personal or tax-payer funded- gives Clinton an edge over most every other candidate with the ability to hire a virtual army of unidentified trolls and shills to defend her and spread her lies; even the MSM is wholly at her disposal to use against any opponent.

Under a Clinton presidency, we will see more people who get too close to the truth suicided, disappear, or have some mysterious accident; but she will need to stay on the top of her game to keep the cover-ups in order.

Now on to the Donald. Donald is the compliment of a Clinton presidency, what he lacks in ruthlessness he makes up for with his cunning. Donald is an artist, when it comes to manipulating the millions of uneducated masses. He can tell these people one thing, and the very next sentence tell them something different, and these people will believe him no matter what. He is the master of the spotlight, it doesn't matter what he says, the more outrageous and traditionally self-destructive statements he makes, only propels him closer to the presidential throne.

It's only a shame, to think that Donald may not have the gumption to slaughter millions of innocent men, women, and children in order to protect corporate interests. Donald may talk a big game, he may be a hundred steps ahead of Hillary at every turn, but at the end of the day will he really have the 'cajones' to drop the bomb on any nation that defies the will of the American Empire? It's probably not a huge deal, maybe he could hire Clinton on as Secretary of War, I mean State. Sometimes I wonder, he'll talk tough, say we'll build a wall but then he backpedals a little, then says he cares about people; hopefully it's just a ruse to manipulate the sea of mindless liberals.

Some other qualities to note about Trump; he is uber-rich, known the world over, and he can make 'the deal'. The only question is, does he have the will to wipe entire regions of the world off the map if a nation such as Iran, for example, decide to reneg on their agreement?

These are the questions we should be asking on who is best suited for the job.

Hillary is the most ruthless, no question about it. Donald is more cunning than any candidate, save maybe Obama, but that is still up in the air. Both candidates are strong contenders, we just have to ask ourselves who has the better secondary quality, is Hillary cunning enough and is Donald ruthless enough to be POTUS.

I'm sure many of you will disagree, tell me something about superfluous qualities like feelings and morality. Those qualities are at the very bottom of the totem pole, those are qualities of overthrown leaders and conquered nations.

Feel free to add in any important things you look for in a candidate. I would like to add, a third quality that is essential for a president, but have yet to determine the level each contender possess. That quality is formlessness, which most people would call 'flip-flopping', but if the enemy does not know your position, the enemy cannot make any successful strategy against you.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah it's a tough call on who could end up killing the most people.

I think if you're looking for short term results then Clinton will do the most injustice to the world at large.

Trump on the other hand would probably kill more of the world in the long term.
His policies that dare to make America great again would further increase poverty and strife throughout the rest of the world, leading to eventual collapse of whole societies. This coupled with a self secure America with very secure borders would in time "starve out" the rest of the world.

Tough choices to be made.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think Barrack Obama for a third term would work out well too.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's not about who can pile up the most bodies.

It's about who can pile up the necessary bodies in the most inconspicuous way possible, in order to achieve their goals.

That is a major difference. Let's say there is a consensus of scientists who say the world is too overpopulated with people. Do we want a leader who takes a single approach, like going to war with various nations to reduce populations; or do we want the leader who takes the multi-pronged approach, using war, starvation, disease, promoting abortion and homosexuality, using technology and policy to limit births, etc.?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ok no thank you, you can go back to wherever you come from...with that stuff

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

His policies that dare to make America great again

Is that hope and change im hearing?

Im sure you will feel the trump or make bernie great again or what ever brainless slogan hillarys spewing yadda yadda yadda.

Fact is who ever you vote in NOTHING will change.
edit on 9-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump or Hilary.... hmmm
Yikes

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Yep'm. Yep'm. That's what I'm thinking, yep'm.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Am I the only one that feels ”cunning and ruthlessness” have little to do with an administration's success?

We aren't voting for someone's personality, we're voting on their platform, their record, the policies they plan to enact, and their cabinet among other things.

Hitler was cunning and ruthless. So was Mussolini, Stalin, you get the point. Too much of the American population is hung up on voting over a politician's image rather than substance. IMO.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That little, simple thing is what I've been tryin-a-say this whole time-ahhh

Thank you. We can all get to other thingsnow.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more. JFK was neither cunning nor ruthless and if it wasn't for him not listening to his military advisers the world as we know it probably would have been scorched to ashes.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Am I the only one that feels ”cunning and ruthlessness” have little to do with an administration's success?

Any successful leader, must be ruthless and cunning. It is documented in the more benign political advertising and mud flinging.

We aren't voting for someone's personality, we're voting on their platform, their record, the policies they plan to enact, and their cabinet among other things.

Are we now?

There is a litany of issues both candidates have back-tracked and flip-flopped on, that there is absolutely no certain way to discern what their platform truly is. Of course, your statement sounds more like a wishlist rather than a reality check.

Hitler was cunning and ruthless. So was Mussolini, Stalin, you get the point.

So were many presidents, think of any war America has been in, did we kill the enemy with kindness and stupidity?

Americans may be distracted and choosing their president based on their branded image, but those favored candidates are well aware of that fact, and capable of using the weaknesses of democracy to their advantage; only proving they are the most qualified for POTUS.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I couldn't agree with you more. JFK was neither cunning nor ruthless and if it wasn't for him not listening to his military advisers the world as we know it probably would have been scorched to ashes.

How well did that work out for JFK?

I believe whatever tragedy JFK averted, has already come and passed, regardless of his best efforts.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Trump on the other hand would probably kill more of the world in the long term. His policies that dare to make America great again would further increase poverty and strife throughout the rest of the world, leading to eventual collapse of whole societies. This coupled with a self secure America with very secure borders would in time "starve out" the rest of the world.

As President of the United States it would be Trumps sword duty to do the best he can for Americans. If his policies increase the overall, health, wealth and happiness of his people then he will be doing his job.

I am not saying that will be the case, but worrying that other countries won't be eating at the gravy train at the expense of U.S. jobs and citizens is not his concern.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Had JFK not done what he had done and used his diplomacy skills instead of being ruthless then likely you and I would not be here right now speaking with each other.

Being cunning and ruthless are not the qualities needed for a country's leader. It is patience, diplomacy, the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships which make a great leader. I find your need for brutality to be outdated and primitive.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Could you be more specific on what action you are referring to?

I have to agree, patience is a virtue. Diplomacy sounds like a positive, but how can you ever get a good deal if you are perceived as weak or stupid? Do car salesmen give the good deals to all the suckers?

Cunning and ruthlessness have nothing to do with brutality. We want a leader who can execute directives the most efficient and effective way possible, not in such a way to sate some needless blood-lust.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That is a pretty good analysis.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Mmhmmm back again to the least of the worst...

Dictator.

Where the OP can see strength many can see through that... Don't let history repeat itself.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dystopian7

Unfortunately, your preconceived notions are way off base. I think spiritualist Deepak Chopra reinforces my argument, and adds a couple qualities, one already being mentioned.

Ruthlessness, cunning, patience and sweetness. These words have spiritual connotations. Ruthlessness means to get rid of your ego or self-importance. Cunning comes in not revealing your plans to those who may adversely affect them. Patience is timing. And sweetness is not having the luxury to be angry.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I garuntee a third term for Obama would be 10x better for this country than a first term for either Hillary or Trump. God help us all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join