It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's simple imo. He threatened to smash her computer. Is that a crime in the States? Threatening of property? Then she actually DID assault this guy, right? Pretty clear cut imo.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You are not speaking a different language, but trying to justify him is wrong.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No what she did is battery, but in court a judge would believe she was defending herself against a threat, charges dropped.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It's simple imo. He threatened to smash her computer. Is that a crime in the States? Threatening of property? Then she actually DID assault this guy, right? Pretty clear cut imo.

Amazing!!!! Maybe you can try and explain that to some others here. They just can't seem to figure it out.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Well, it's not technically contact but it is offensive. It's also a threat. I've already said repeatedly that what he did was wrong too.

Am I speaking a different language or something???

Maybe some of you should just read the words for what they say instead of interpreting them to mean something different. There is no need to interpret what I say. Just read it for what it says. It's not a secret f*cking code language or anything. I'm not implying anything or using descriptive language to paint a picture. It's just good old black and white text.

Or better yet. Just don't bother. I'm done arguing about stuff I never said and tired of being falsely accused of sh*t. If that is the best you all have to offer I'm not impressed.

Lol read what you wrote buddy, you equivalized getting a damn cup of water tossed on uou to inciting a violent twitter threat to a person in the same room. You do say he is wrong but you make them equally wrong because you are biased as hell. You are wrong period.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

No Don, I'm not justifying what he did.

You keep saying that but it wasn't true 3 pages ago and it's not true now. But keep saying it if it makes you feel good about yourself. F*ck the truth as long as you get to be some kind of hero in your own mind.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I guess I am having trouble with the point at which protest becomes assault in all circumstances because it seems to rely in some instances on the affiliations of those protesting.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

No what she did is battery, but in court a judge would believe she was defending herself against a threat, charges dropped.

What was she defending herself from? He did nothing but threaten a device. She actually assaulted him. Seems what's being defended here is the woman's crime.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Your not allowed to threaten people in the states. Especially a specific if x happens i will do y to his person in the room he creepily took a picture of and put on twitter. You guys are rediculous.

edit on 6-5-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

He's wrong for threatening to break her computer and posting that comment online. It's cyber harassment.

She's wrong for throwing whatever it is that she threw on him out of anger.

Pretty simple.

You can read whatever else you want in to it. Doesn't mean you're right though. Whatever else you want to add it's you putting that in there not me.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Then why are you defending it?

link   
Its all too obvious the left cares nothing for others property

. a reply to: intrepid

link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Yes, threatening people is a crime. He threatened a device.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Threatening someone is not protest

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

Did he smash her computer? No. This seems like it's merely a right pity party.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Read the post below yours

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So it's okay now to have your life or property threatened, just because of a different viewpoint.

Like I said, authoritarian.

And people will try to justify it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lol low character individual.

When trump is written in chalk the left shuts down on campus. He writes hes going to attack a woman and destroy her computer where 15k leftist morons agree and its a pity party. Lol what a clown.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Isn't there something called "credible" threat?

That there was actual intent?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join