It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Person? Or an owned Corporation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
“You can’t fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up.” GC

Words are an interesting subject. Language in general is a vital necessity to civilized culture. But sometimes those words can be used for uncivilised purposes.

An example is persons. The legal definition of this is a human being, but it also extends to corporations, taking the same rights we have and granting them to businesses (Vice versa). Not exactly a great start but it only gets worse when you look towards the bigger picture. Take certificate for example, the Banking dictionaries definition of this is – Establishing an ownership claim. Birth Certificate comes to mind but a quick check of the dictionary definition allays fears.

Now let us time travel. Back to 1933, when America technically declared Bankruptcy and the independent Federal Reserve was born. Now what happens when an individual becomes bankrupt? Legally all assets and wealth goes to owners of the debts, in this case the federal reserve who purchased said debts from America. So what exactly does America have as far as assets go? Lands and the buildings upon them, a future debt that would be owned by the Fed and to be paid through the American citizens Tax…Ahhh American citizens, are they not part of America? So we have an Insurmountable Debt owed by the American people and this brings me back to Birth Certificates (Which by bankers definition, something now very relevant, establishes an ownership claim).

“Although all states had birth records by 1919, the use of the standardized version was not uniformly adopted until the 1930's.”

Perhaps this was more than just a standardized version, perhaps it was a Contract Establishing Ownership Claims issued by the American Government, asked for by the Federal Reserve.

Coming back to Persons, the legal definition, you will be interested to know a corporation under the heading of person must have its name displayed in capital letters...in the same way all registered ID does from BC’s to driving licences.

I highly recommend that those to whom this information is new look into the word play being used and Maritime Admiralty Law. It is a very interesting rabbit hole. You will find videos and such but I sincerely hope you boycott those to make the connections yourself. As I said it is a rabbit hole and goes deeper than space will allow me to write. Main factors to consider are MALaw, Legal definitions and Bankers Definitions.

Food for thought and i quote a part of the legal definition of citizen: "All natives are not citizens of the United States; the descendants of the aborigines, and those of African origin, are not entitled to the rights of citizens. Anterior to the adoption of the constitution of the United States, each state had the right to make citizens of such persons as it pleased. That constitution does not authorize any but white persons to become citizens of the United States; and it must therefore be presumed that no one is a citizen who is not white. 1 Litt. R. 334; 10 Conn. R. 340; 1 Meigs, R. 331."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match." JFK

"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." George Carlin
"The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." GC

"Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a # about them! The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a # about you! It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible." GC
edit on 6-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If you have a birth certificate, social security card, selective service, file taxes, live in the system...you are a physical being representing the corporation that is you as all of your documents with your name are in all caps. You are not living as the natural being. You are a corporate legal place holder for all the actions that you do under your name.

And subject to Maritime Admiralty Law

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

I state all this in the above post. I did'nt go into Maritime Law in depth as 1. I have limited thread space. 2. I feel if i explain every detail of an ideal to someone they are less likely to actually research it themselves, something I highly recommend.

So i fail to see the relevance of your post?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Just a slight correction. The definition of the word person does not include a human being, the word Human is not used in any definition of person in any legislation in any country with an English legal heritage.

the best there is, is 'natural person' but this definition does not include the word human, its a trick of the law to mislead s us into thinking it means a human being when in fact is doesn't, but it does include a legal entity.

Thanks for posting this anyway.

cheers

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Anna van reitz writes extensively on this.

also loosethename.com

when dealing with the law its a case of no (legal) name, no game.

before giving your name ask if is legal to use a legal name.

edit on 6-5-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

All of which are not required by law, so if one were to revoke power of attorney in such contracts or rescind them, then what? Or if you don't sign away your children at birth to such things, what are they liable for and who has jurisdiction concerning them?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I beg to differ. These are legal definitions from two seperate sources though obviously they are practically identical

Person
In general usage, a human being; by statute, however, the term can include firms, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in Bankruptcy, or receivers. A corporation is a "person" for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law. Foreign governments otherwise eligible to sue in United States courts are "persons" entitled to institute a suit for treble damages for alleged antitrust violations under the Clayton Act (15 U.S.C.A. § 12 et seq.). Illegitimate children are "persons" within the meaning of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The phrase interested person refers to heirs, devisees, children, spouses, creditors, beneficiaries, and any others having a property right in, or a claim against, a trust estate or the estate of a decedent, ward, or protected person. It also refers to personal representatives and to fiduciaries. West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages. (See: party, corporation) Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved. personnoun autonomous being, being, caput, chap, character, fellow, homo, human, human being, human creaaure, individual, living being, living soul, member of the human race, mortal, mortal body, mortalis, party, somebody, someone, soul Associated concepts: adult person, artificial person, compeeent person, credible person, disorderly person, fictitious person, injured person, natural person, person aggrieved, person in need of supervision, poor person, third person, unauthorized person

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages unless there is a statute authorizing the award of punitive damages. Read more: dictionary.law.com...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You missing the point Im personally trying to make. I did not write this just to make people aware, i wrote it to try and add another layer of disgust for the people in power. Boycotting this issue, whilst a smart thing to do, does'nt solve the long term effects of not just this but everything globally.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance. Could you cite where the U.S. In fact declared bankruptcy. And if that is the case, doesn't that relieve dept?

This is a subject that I've looked deep into. I'm aware of definitions, admiralty law and all of that, that bring these questions forward. I just haven't found the proof.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Very good thread about conspiracy against us all.

The minute you are registered you become fodder for the corporations in fact if you think about it Western world governments are a huge corporation. Some of their politicians even give the same speech despite being thousands of miles apart in different countries.

I was interested to read what you told us about the white only idea - however doesn't that get blown out of the water with a black or half black President of the USA? There has been a huge policy developed to do away with any form of nationalism presumably because corporations don't see boarders only corporation fodder and minions.

I am tempted to think ahead and imagine corporation wars - except they are all funded by the same elite so unless they fall out big time - and families can - I doubt that future scenario will blot our world - although its under a big enough stinking cloud as it is.

I take your point about privileges - however to the UK we are not citizens we are supposedly subjects/serfs of a usurper family who aren't our actual king line - but a rothschild's corporation's little puppies. However their popularity is dwindling however they dress up the prettiness of the 3rd and fourth generation of throne and wealth squatters.

The power of these corporations is terrifying in that they control essential things like water, which they can switch off immediately. Food, medicines and especially education were their prime targets which they hav pretty much conquered already - so you raise very valid points. I will try to do more research but its not something I really want to do because its confirming what I already instinctively feel.

Again very good thread. Hope it gets the attention it deserves.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I am no lawyer. But the connection comes in this mind game that I know has played out. Liability. If you break my car window you are to pay for it. If frozen food has a deadly bacteria inside the company who made it is to blame. But how do you hold them responsible in the court of law? Make the company a person too!

Chaos ensues. I'm not sure why this can't be fixed but this is where my understanding leaves me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CheckPointCharlie

There are many links through general searchs about Americas Bankruptcy. But it is more subjective. The US was already in around 44 trillion debt. The Federal Reserve has only given the American people Debt in the form of money. I do not mean that America literally come out onto the white house lawn and said "Yo, were broke people". When an independent agency is issuing and controlling a countrys money, I'd say that country is worse than Bankrupt.

The only proof left is for the people behind this to come forward and say "yeah we did it". I would never claim i can prove this 100% but it makes alot of sense when you look into it and start connecting the dot's.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

There is no need to label a corporation as a person. Simply labeling a corporation as a corporation and installing the same legal meaning it has under person, an artificial human. Then there is no need for a double meaning to person. A person is a person, A corp is a CORP. It all stems from malicious and covert reasoning.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Your literally the only person who picked up on the "white only" section. Two reasons i included this 1. Its obviously racist but 2. If a person is a corporation and a human is a person, is a human still a citizen? can a corporation be a citizen? No. So this White only law no longer applies if the rest is true.

I think of it like this: England : Monetary ||| Rome(Vatican) : Religion ||| America : Military. ||| There are your three forms of control.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Quite right with your analysis of control and who is fronting it although whether there is another lot behind it - I would say definitely ye, but they usually like others to fight their battles so no blood shed for them.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
A corporation is an entity, same as a citizen to the IRS. They just make more money than you.

You are either;

Rented,
A tool,
Or a slave.

You are never an asset.
Employees are on the expense line.

Corporations enjoy none of the above monikers.

But if you are an employee, you are one of the three to them.

Corps are entities with alot more power and influence than humans in the USA.
edit on 6-5-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I am just pleased someone noticed the white only section i thought that was a lost cause.

"That constitution does not authorize any but white persons to become citizens of the United States; and it must therefore be presumed that no one is a citizen who is not white".
human/natural person == person == corporation == human != citizen (As corporation is != Citizen)

Then take this into account aswell as a bonus tidbit: TITLE 1-104-8a -

in determining the meaning of any act of Congress, or of any ruling regulation, or
interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the united states, the word
"person", "human being", "child", and "individual"
, shall include every infant member of the words
"person" and "whoever" include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships,
societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals
; "officer" includes any person authorized
by law to perform the duties of the officer "signature" or "subscription" includes a mark when the
person making the same intended it as such; "oath" includes affirmation, and "sworn" includes affirmed

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

The point is, regardless of how poor and worthless, a corporation can be "Owned" and that is a key feature in this thread. Do some research and you will see just how much this stuff could be affecting you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

You missing the point Im personally trying to make. I did not write this just to make people aware, i wrote it to try and add another layer of disgust for the people in power. Boycotting this issue, whilst a smart thing to do, does'nt solve the long term effects of not just this but everything globally.

I appreciate that but I thought it needed to be corrected to maintain integrity of what you are saying. I support what your trying to get out. It is in fact important ifno hence my second post on the topic.

best of luck
cheers

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

I beg to differ. These are legal definitions from two seperate sources though obviously they are practically identical

Person
In general usage, a human being; by statute, however, the term can include firms, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in Bankruptcy, or receivers. A corporation is a "person" for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law. Foreign governments otherwise eligible to sue in United States courts are "persons" entitled to institute a suit for treble damages for alleged antitrust violations under the Clayton Act (15 U.S.C.A. § 12 et seq.). Illegitimate children are "persons" within the meaning of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The phrase interested person refers to heirs, devisees, children, spouses, creditors, beneficiaries, and any others having a property right in, or a claim against, a trust estate or the estate of a decedent, ward, or protected person. It also refers to personal representatives and to fiduciaries. West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages. (See: party, corporation) Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved. personnoun autonomous being, being, caput, chap, character, fellow, homo, human, human being, human creaaure, individual, living being, living soul, member of the human race, mortal, mortal body, mortalis, party, somebody, someone, soul Associated concepts: adult person, artificial person, compeeent person, credible person, disorderly person, fictitious person, injured person, natural person, person aggrieved, person in need of supervision, poor person, third person, unauthorized person

person n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages unless there is a statute authorizing the award of punitive damages. Read more: dictionary.law.com...

I have no issue with you disagreeing but I have done a bit of work on this and I'm confident of what I have said but not withstanding that all roads lead home and I appreciate the intent of getting this info out.

<<   2  3 >>

join