It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Teen Poisoned, Choked and Burned Alive in "Honor Killing."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Islamabad (CNN)More than a dozen people have been arrested after a teenage girl was choked, injected with poison, tied to a van and then burned to death.

Police in Abbottabad in Pakistan's northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province said the death was a so-called honor killing ordered by a tribal council after the girl, 16-year-old Ambreen, allegedly helped a neighbor and her boyfriend elope.
"The order came after Ambreen's neighbor, Saima, had eloped with her boyfriend on the 22nd of April," police officer Khurram Rasheed said.
Rasheed said the girl's killing was ordered after a 15 member tribal council, or Jirga, gathered to investigate the elopement.
The couple that eloped has been tracked and is in a safe place, police said. They added that those arrested will be tried in an anti-terrorism court.

There are no words. This is absolutely awful, barbaric and evil in every sense.

Praying for her friends who "eloped" and pray that they do not suffer the same fate.

That's all I got for now bc this is just awful and I don't want to think about it longer than absolutely necessary.

Link

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The only honor here belongs to the girl who helped her friends bond in love for each other, because of her love for them. She paid the ultimate price for love. That is all I can say about it right now.

edit on 5-5-2016 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Islamabad (CNN)More than a dozen people have been arrested after a teenage girl was choked, injected with poison, tied to a van and then burned to death.

Police in Abbottabad in Pakistan's northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province said the death was a so-called honor killing ordered by a tribal council after the girl, 16-year-old Ambreen, allegedly helped a neighbor and her boyfriend elope.
"The order came after Ambreen's neighbor, Saima, had eloped with her boyfriend on the 22nd of April," police officer Khurram Rasheed said.
Rasheed said the girl's killing was ordered after a 15 member tribal council, or Jirga, gathered to investigate the elopement.
The couple that eloped has been tracked and is in a safe place, police said. They added that those arrested will be tried in an anti-terrorism court.

There are no words. This is absolutely awful, barbaric and evil in every sense.

Praying for her friends who "eloped" and pray that they do not suffer the same fate.

That's all I got for now bc this is just awful and I don't want to think about it longer than absolutely necessary.

Link

And the west has no problem letting these animals in.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Sick evil b@stards! How can any religion justify this torturous and murdering act?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
The only honor here belongs to the girl who helped her friends bond in love for each other, because of her love for them. She paid the ultimate price for love. That is all I can say about it right now.

Sadly, you are right. Until Islam is no longer practiced, these barbarians will continue inflicting their 7th century values on innocent people.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
As an American, I have a huge problem with letting wolves in sheep's clothing into our great country. First they cry "Help us, we're innocent refugees!" Then it's "Allahu Akbar! *Detonates suicide belt*"

edit on -05:002016Thu, 05 May 2016 23:38:22 -050031America/Chicago000000Thu, 05 May 2016 23:38:22 -0500ThuAmerica/ChicagoMay by PorteurDeMort because: Don't even know what happened

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So long as the apologists and SJW left say this is not a problem with Islam, the conversation and action to protect those who are systematically discriminated against, and murdered, will not take place. Literally, the blood of innocents are one their hands as well..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And that's the backward completely incompatible stone age culture imported into the West in its most radical form by the Globalist puppet Merkel.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

So long as the apologists and SJW left say this is not a problem with Islam, the conversation and action to protect those who are systematically discriminated against, and murdered, will not take place. Literally, the blood of innocents are one their hands as well..
i dont get the whole sjw thing, but this wouldnt happen if there was no abrahamic religions this is because they took their beliefs too far and an innocent girl was harmed for it

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
QUOTE:.......How can any religion justify this torturous and murdering act?
The RELIGION of PEACE of course,

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

right down with them all except satanism

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Oh you and me both, a thousand times over! I've never encountered tales of a sub-human group who have absolutely NO redeeming graces or value(s) in ANY way, shape or form. Sorry too that I HAVE to call God out on this one. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! Was it just a really bad case of PMS or WHAT?! April Fools joke on humanity? If this is a test I'd sure like to know what it's for....

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is truly awful.. but how can you condem an entire religion for the actions of a few.
These type of people are mo different from those inbred bumpkin people you get in the usa.

If anyone read the actual article it clearly states they have made arrests and are trying these people for their crimes.. Why is this not being taken into account?
I'm sure a lot of followers of Islam will be horrified by this..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: WeRpeons
QUOTE:.......How can any religion justify this torturous and murdering act?
The RELIGION of PEACE of course,

It's not being justified, it's being condemned. That's why arrests were made..

Typical, just jumping in the bandwagon and following the crowd without even knowing the facts.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
As an American, I have a huge problem with letting wolves in sheep's clothing into our great country. First they cry "Help us, we're innocent refugees!" Then it's "Allahu Akbar! *Detonates suicide belt*"

This is typical ats.. One of the highest starred posts in this thread and totally racist and ignorant.
If that were a racist comment aimed at a black person, the poster would get hammered and it would be deleted.

And just to clarify, I am no apologist and am well aware alot of the hate in this thread will Be directed toward me now, and I couldn't care less about that.
I live in a country which is accepting of other cultures and beliefs, there were even muslims in my (my roman catholic) school when I was growing up, I have Muslim friends, my doctor is Muslim... i have never had anyone try and put their beliefs or culture on to me.

Sure you will get a few bad apples on every tree but it is unfair to dismiss and insult every Muslim on the planet for the actions of a few.. those who do that are as big part of the problem and just breeds more hate from both sides.
edit on 6/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

This is typical ats.. One of the highest starred posts in this thread and totally racist and ignorant.
If that were a racist comment aimed at a black person, the poster would get hammered and it would be deleted.

And just to clarify, I am no apologist and am well aware alot of the hate in this thread will Be directed toward me now, and I couldn't care less about that.
I live in a country which is accepting of other cultures and beliefs, there were even muslims in my (my roman catholic) school when I was growing up, I have Muslim friends, my doctor is Muslim... i have never had anyone try and put their beliefs or culture on to me.

Sure you will get a few bad apples on every tree but it is unfair to dismiss and insult every Muslim on the planet for the actions of a few.. those who do that are as big part of the problem and just breeds more hate from both sides.
it offends that you said and called us racist, i cant and wont speak for them. i will say i am not racist i hate you equally dont get my hatred of you people and petty racism confused again k?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Your "moronic" comment has let you down once more. If you want to reply to posts, i suggest you READ what has been written, gain some knowledge before making your stupid comments.. FYI: "religion of peace" is the hallmark of islam worldwide...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

Your "moronic" comment has let you down once more. If you want to reply to posts, i suggest you READ what has been written, gain some knowledge before making your stupid comments.. FYI: "religion of peace" is the hallmark of islam worldwide...

Oh here we go again.. The racist that called me a pomme **** in the other thread..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

BUT don't be ashamed of your POMMIE heritage, just wear it like a ??

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

i could call you out to the yard and call you poon but that cant and wont change a damn thing will it? except making you mad try to act like an adult and then you might get treated like one

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join