It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global patriarchy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I agree with you, the right hand has to fight the left hand so there is no equality!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

just a question do have that special snowflake thing its ok if you do just know the world doesnt revolve around you ok?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
3rd wave feminism has become a part of the Radical Left that wants to control what you read, what you say, what you think, what movies you can watch, what video games you can play etc.

I just want them to # off out of my life.

Christina Hoff Sommers, a real liberal and a 2nd wave feminist, breaks down exactly why modern 3rd wave feminism is becoming a hate group and does more to destroy gender relations then work toward equality... if you can manage to hear her over the wild Trigglypuffs in the audience.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Get the heck out of here with that crap, you seem to just have a personal problem with me specifically. Your comprehension level here is lacking, do you have any points in my OP that you disagree with or are you just here to talk # about me? You don't know me, and with the way you talk to me you wouldn't want to know me. Harass someone else.
edit on 6-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I have a friend named Jacob.. I can clearly see a social engineering agenda with this mindless muppet

You are friends with a muppet Tech. Move up to complete morons and maybe you will feel better.

Looks like I have, thanks for the company
edit on 5-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

im not into that whole political BS. after being raised by a woman that could in fact do anything a man could do for work, i can honestly say females are not inferior they can do what we can and better. my mom might even be the reason i became a follower of lilith even though she was an christian

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think YOU need to reexamine the OP to gain a better understanding of what was said, and how you have drifted away from this.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Get the # out of here with that #, you seem to just have a personal problem with me specifically. Your comprehension level here is lacking, do you have any points in my OP that you disagree with or are you just here to talk # about me? You don't know me, and with the way you talk to me you wouldn't want to know me. Harass someone else.
dude you seem upset care to share with the group? you are right i dont know you and you dont know me. no i wont though force me out of here if you can, cause i want to try to understand and be friends with you

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

just a question do have that special snowflake thing its ok if you do just know the world doesnt revolve around you ok?

There is a topic here. It is in a rant and I don't see any special snowflake like behavior.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

i was only asking him

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'm not upset, you are trolling me lol, and the fact someone is staring you, and for what is beyond me.. I must have undercover haters, not a surprise when I preach tolerance from all sides and not the preconceived dogmas of identity politics.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm not upset, you are trolling me lol, and the fact someone is staring you, and for what is beyond me.. I must have undercover haters, not a surprise when I preach tolerance from all sides and not the preconceived dogmas of identity politics.
alright if thats what you want to think then later i have better things to do anyways than waste my time talking to you

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Identity politics is so confusing.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Listen, im more than willing to discuss this topic and perhaps you have a reasonable counter to the OP other than personally attacking me, which is what a couple have decided to do, instead of arguing my points. You don't have to leave, but if we are going to devolve into personal attacks it is not beneficial to us or this conversation. However if you must go, rock and roll I'm sure I'll see you around on the forums.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

i mailed you an apology so ill say it here as well sorry

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's alright brother/sister, this topic can be provacative though it wasn't intended to be, apology accepted my friend.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It's alright brother/sister, this topic can be provacative though it wasn't intended to be, apology accepted my friend.
um im a guy but its fine i learned more in trying to socialize, i will stick to what i know bye
edit on 5-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2016 by malevolent because: double post

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

There is a topic here. It is in a rant and I don't see any special snowflake like behavior.

Just quoting this post of yours here, I agree with all, and other thoughts I have seen you post on other threads.

Some of my thoughts:

Perhaps "it", or what some may call "patriarchy", would be better called "the system". And it affects men and women alike. And the point of it all is to keep you locked down and working for your overlords. It is animal husbandry for humans. The man will work (for their profits) and the woman will breed more consumers.

Somebody said the famblee is the cornerstone or some such of western society? You betcher arse it is, that's how they make money off of you and keep you controlled.

And HELL YES men and women alike need to question this, and many of us should take a pass on it. ALL of us should take a serious look at "the system" as it is and re work it.

If you want to know why and how western capitalist systems work, esp. in relation to women, men, "family", read about Marxist Feminsim

Reading about it doesn't mean you have to agree with it. It does give a simple explanation as to why Capitalist systems operate as they do, and the roles of males and females.

Which boils down to: Breed for their profit. The various "male" and "female" roles are tangent to this, the prescribed work roles for all that will net them the most profit.

Remember: Men are not exempt in "the system" either.

They're advertising to you to get you to work for them.

Watch your step.

Applies to all.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove

originally posted by: reldra

Just quoting this post of yours here, I agree with all, and other thoughts I have seen you post on other threads.

Some of my thoughts:

Perhaps "it", or what some may call "patriarchy", would be better called "the system". And it affects men and women alike. And the point of it all is to keep you locked down and working for your overlords. It is animal husbandry for humans. The man will work (for their profits) and the woman will breed more consumers.

Somebody said the famblee is the cornerstone or some such of western society? You betcher arse it is, that's how they make money off of you and keep you controlled.

And HELL YES men and women alike need to question this, and many of us should take a pass on it. ALL of us should take a serious look at "the system" as it is and re work it.

If you want to know why and how western capitalist systems work, esp. in relation to women, men, "family", read about Marxist Feminsim

Reading about it doesn't mean you have to agree with it. It does give a simple explanation as to why Capitalist systems operate as they do, and the roles of males and females.

Which boils down to: Breed for their profit. The various "male" and "female" roles are tangent to this, the prescribed work roles for all that will net them the most profit.

Remember: Men are not exempt in "the system" either.

They're advertising to you to get you to work for them.

Watch your step.

Applies to all.
that Marxist Feminsim is exactly the issue they are not property to be inherited or owned. i dont like people that think like that i busted more than a few heads of guys who tried to act out of their place, i didnt like to see girls that were scared

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join