It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#DropOutHillary: Twitter blows up with anti-Clinton tirade

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The triggers are pulling hard for #DropOutHillary effort bigtime.

Twitter reportedly going nuts with a massive campaign to coax Hillary to drop out of the race.

The legions are marching.

How will the Hillary Campaign fight off this one?

#DropOutHillary: Twitter blows up with anti-Clinton tirade

In light of two GOP candidates dropping out of the presidential race, the Twitter community is calling on Democrat Hillary Clinton to follow suit. The hashtag #DropOutHillary has skyrocketed to No.1 in US trends, spewing funny memes and mockery.

Thursday evening saw over 300,000 tweets – and the number keeps growing! – demanding that the Democratic frontrunner bow out of the White House race.

Hillary-haters and Sanders’ supporters alike had their barbs out to skewer the presidential hopeful a day after she lost Indiana to the Vermont Senator.

#???

edit on May-05-2016 by xuenchen because: #nohillary

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
But why would she drop out when she's 1000 delegates closer to the nomination than Bernie Sanders?

I don't support any candidate, I'm Canadian, but this Twitter campaign seems kind of silly considering the math involved.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

American politics is pathetic.
Imagine what people could actually achieve if they spent less time mindlessly cheerleading for their "tribe" and more time working on how to make society better for everyone.

This is not healthy, and the rest of the world is either laughing at you or embarrassed for you.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Don't get caught up in "logic" with this 2016 campaign.

"They" have big plans for us.

+22 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

She is only 321 delegates ahead if you don't count super delegates, who can actually vote for whoever they choose.

And there has been some suspicion regarding how some of those delegates were earned, such as in New York.

She should pull out due to the FBI investigation. I never understood how she is even running with that hanging over her head.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

She is only 321 delegates ahead if you don't count super delegates, who can actually vote for whoever they choose.

And there has been some suspicion regarding how some of those delegates were earned, such as in New York.

She should pull out due to the FBI investigation. I never understood how she is even running with that hanging over her head.
'

Denial. She thinks she is above the law, and to a certain extent that may be true, but I think not too far in the future even more of her Machiavellian schemes and dirty tricks will come back to bite her in the ass.

No one can protect her then, not with all the crap she has going against her.

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

American politics is pathetic.
Imagine what people could actually achieve if they spent less time mindlessly cheerleading for their "tribe" and more time working on how to make society better for everyone.

This is not healthy, and the rest of the world is either laughing at you or embarrassed for you.

I can barely see you all the way up there, my what a big horse you have. You must need a parachute to get down from up there.

ALL...ALL...ALLLLLLL politics are one in the same, everywhere around the world. The same type of infighting, mud slinging and school yard bull# surrounds any election.

The only laughing that should be done is at people like you. You criticize people for "mindlessly chearleading for their tribe"(which I actually agree is foolish) but then go and fall back on a tired old bash america stance which is one in the same.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Didn't you get the memo? Unless you have a scandal, or illegal activity in your life, you can't hold public office. Hillary has both. She's a great candidate.

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That painted whore will never submit. She was promised the job by the bilderbergers in 2008 when Obama and she disappeared the weekend before the Democratic convention.
edit on 5-5-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its a huge awakening for the young Bernie Voters finding out that their vote didnt matter. Hillary is going to be the Democratic runner regardless of what the people want. The only hope Bernie has, is if Hillary is indicted. I think thats what he is holding out for.

To me this is the beginning of total civil unrest. These people are angry and they should be. I just hope they use that anger for something good, and not to turn on each other. We need a unified target, and Hillary is providing that.

The mere fact that she used a private server for Govt related emails, is against the law, the rest is just icing. If she isnt at least in trouble for just using that server, people are going to be really pissed off.

The only way Donald will be president, is if the Olagarcy is worried about the civil unrest and possible Govt Coup Hillary will cause. She will only win if she cheats or they do what they did to Bush and Gore. Trump will never stand for it, he will not just go quietly into the night. He will scream cheat, foul etc with his rant and raves. And hopefully it will stir up the silent majority.

edit on 5-5-2016 by misskat1 because: Grammer

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

True that the email server alone is enough to put her in jail, but there is more than just icing besides that. There is some serious devil's food cake. Foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation while she was secretary of state. Lying about Benghazi. It goes very deep.

If she is indicted before the nomination, and Bernie becomes the pick by default, it will get very interesting. It would also be a huge statement to establishment regarding the dissatisfaction of US voters. But they don't want to take any chances of letting Bernie run, which is shown by the super delegate choice.

I sometimes wonder if they are not waiting until after the election to indict her. If she wins, and if she picks a VP the establishment likes, they will still get their Democrat while appeasing the masses that want justice for Hillary's crimes. But the losers will still be the rest of us.

And if she loses, they already lost the White House, so indicting her will still meet the goal of appeasing people for the next election.

edit on 5/5/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 5/5/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If You didn't watch the news today, a guy hacked her email server an admitted it, she is in trouble.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
But why would she drop out when she's 1000 delegates closer to the nomination than Bernie Sanders?

I don't support any candidate, I'm Canadian, but this Twitter campaign seems kind of silly considering the math involved.

Well if you actually had your facts straight, you wouldn't be spewing propaganda. Maybe you should just pay attention to the Canadian elections, instead of spreading lies about our current race for the Democratic nomination.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
ALL...ALL...ALLLLLLL politics are one in the same, everywhere around the world. The same type of infighting, mud slinging and school yard bull# surrounds any election.

Wrong, totally wrong.

In most of the western world politics is not as extreme as it is in the US.

In the UK, we don't feel the need to preach to everyone else who they should vote for, we don't cover our lawns in ridiculous signs, we don't fill theatres and conference halls with ranting crowds screaming "ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND!" like a scene from an Orwellian movie. We don't slap bumper stickers on our cars advertising who we're voting for as if it has any f-ing impact on anyone else. Our politicians don't stand on a podium picking out Immigrants, LGBT people, Muslims as the "enemy".

You might think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, but it's the damn truth. The world is sick and tired of hearing this American bs every damn day, like children fighting in a school yard, slinging pathetic little rants at each other, making ridiculous claims, abusing others based on nothing but who they plan to f-ing vote for.

And as for your last little complaint, please point out where I suggested this was all Americans.

I really don't care if you think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, the fact is most people outside of America think your political circus is a joke.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

LMFAO. Relax. I'm not "spreading propaganda". Those are the numbers that come up when you search for how many delegates Hillary and Bernie have, respectively.

Here is the widget showing "pledged delegates".
edit on 5-5-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Bernhards trying to brownshirt their guy to victory. Not gonna happen that way.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hilary needs to become President so she can get a pardon from her vice-President. Ford did it for Nixon.

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

In most of the western world politics is not as extreme as it is in the US.

Americans are more stubborn when it comes to giving up their liberty to the globalists, but the education system and influx of illegals is slowly eroding that resistance. Soon we will be just as bad as the rest of the world.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Where do I sign up !!!!!!!!! About time the Bernie people put a stop to that woman if the FBI doesn't first.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Where do I sign up !!!!!!!!! About time the Bernie people put a stop to that woman if the FBI doesn't first.

And you have the power do you? Your votes are better than others? Or if voting don't work start bullying?

Bernhards are delusional.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join