It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There are MANY MANY more people out there than the crowd that you hang around that do not agree with you.

And you know that ... how?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

he is a democrat bc he is black?

and lol, you can only name 1 instance?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Give an example? People keep accusing Trump, and I have yet to see an truly quoted example, not taken out of context, of the accusations you mention.

Is there a chance that some people are making comments about Trump just to cause trouble - and don't really hate Trump at all?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

lolo, bc there are over 7 billion people on this earth and over 300 million in the US and I do not think you know the political beliefs of each one of them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I thought this too but with no evidence it's just speculation

Probably an Occram's Razor situation where the people posting this were trolls or actual racists

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: reldra

Give an example?
People keep accusing Trump, and I have yet to see an truly quoted example, not taken out of context, of the accusations you mention.

I provided many links in a thread yesterday. From varied sources. I shouldn't have to do that daily. It's in a thread authored by matafuchs.

Eventually I get tired of sourcing and post my SNL video of the Big Papi character saying 'Go Outside!'.
edit on 4-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The man presently has a 48.4% approval rating vs a 47.1% disapproval rating. Your sentiments are not based in any empirical facts.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

About half the nation considers him a failure while half the nation considers him a success, so "MANY MANY more people" would appear to be hyperbolic conjecture at best.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

lolo, bc there are over 7 billion people on this earth and over 300 million in the US and I do not think you know the political beliefs of each one of them.

Is he the president of Earth? No? Then who gives a rat's hairy ass what non-Americans think of America's president?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

One only has to visit the articles that feature anything to do with Christianity for any reason on just about any news site to see all kinds of virulent comments; it doesn't matter where they are posted or what the reason for the article is.

Does this excuse the behavior towards Obama's daughter at Fox? Do you believe that bad behavior at one site should be used to excuse bad behavior at another?

What was posted was reprehensible. Thoughts?
edit on 5/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

My sarcasm is too subtle?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Unfortunately since your trying to prove a point and you, i assume, want to be as effective as possible...You do.

I saw you tell someone to "Google it" the other day. No. You made a thread to get a point across and if your OP doesn't reflect the information necessary to prove that point than it is up to YOU to provide it.

That is unless all you were really doing was displaying a hit piece and you don't really care about the discussion/education of others.

We disagree all time but I do believe you genuinely want to educate people.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

"Is he the president of Earth? No? Then who gives a rat's hairy ass what non-Americans think of America's president?" quote from burdman300tt6

You mean to say you do not care what other countries think of us? Out of site out of mind, right?

Scary

edit on 4-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You got me

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Unfortunately, it's the time(s) we live in. I've noticed the racial tension building up in recent years, haven't you?

I have.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Its bc we have a black president and the ignorants cannot stand it

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You mean to say you do not care what other countries think of us? Out of site out of mind, right?

Scary

I'm saying that there's a problem when the AMERICAN president has a higher popularity rating globally than he has domestically. America first... only scary if you're not an American.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

Unfortunately since your trying to prove a point and you, i assume, want to be as effective as possible...You do.

I saw you tell someone to "Google it" the other day. No. You made a thread to get a point across and if your OP doesn't reflect the information necessary to prove that point than it is up to YOU to provide it.

That is unless all you were really doing was displaying a hit piece and you don't really care about the discussion/education of others.

We disagree all time but I do believe you genuinely want to educate people.

I do want threads I author to be effective. In the thread I think you are talking about, I thought it was common knowledge what the person was asking and it was not MY thread. Apparently not, so I then provided a long post of links. This thread is not about trump. What I provided in the scope of this OP should be more than enough.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Reldra, consider that this is the base that Fox "News" has pandered to for the past several years, it's no wonder that all they have left in their viewership are the TP racists.

Stephen King summed it up so elegantly:

The same principle applies to Fox regarding the racist comments on their site aimed at Malia Obama. Fox has sown the spectre of racist rhetoric and are now 'horrified' that this is what their audience is made up of.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

no, that was not what you were saying, and what you are saying now makes no sense, lol

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Reldra, consider that this is the base that Fox "News" has pandered to for the past several years, it's no wonder that all they have left in their viewership are the TP racists.

Stephen King summed it up so elegantly:

The same principle applies to Fox regarding the racist comments on their site aimed at Malia Obama. Fox has sown the spectre of racist rhetoric and are now 'horrified' that this is what their audience is made up of.

Absolutely correct and a good source, too!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join