It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton demolishes Trump in recent Florida poll.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If Clinton wins Florida it's almost guaranteed that she'll win the White House. So far it ain't looking so hot for Big Don in the Sunshine state.

Clinton would wallop Trump by 49-36 percent if the election were held today and she’d best Cruz 48-39 percent, according to the poll of 604 likely Florida voters.

Too add insult to injury 87% of likely latino Florida voters view the Big Don unfavorably.

One of the most astounding — and depressing — results for Republicans like Tyson was the percentage of likely Hispanic Florida voters who have a negative impression of Trump: 87 percent. Only 10 percent viewed him favorably.

Politico

Also recently we had a taste of what a General Election Ad against Trump would look like.

But I'm sure he'll do wonderfully with Latinos and Women!
edit on 2-5-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Please. No more "polls". Unless there's strippers on them please.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Please. No more "polls". Unless there's strippers on them please.

I'll second that!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yeah right. I bet this site isn't liberally slanted at all, or anti-trump at the least. You scan the article headlines in the right navigation bar and you see several anti-trump headlines. What a joke.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why do we keep posting these useless polls?

People will decide in November when they go to the booth. Hilary will probably already be under indictment by then and Trump will have lost a brokered convention.

These polls are irrelevant.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Just for you......

Better get used to polls.....8 wonderful months to go until the election. Both sides will swamp us with polls supporting their favorites.

edit on 2-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah because the likelihood of Hillary getting indicted is about as good as winning the lottery.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Yeah because the likelihood of Hillary getting indicted is about as good as winning the lottery.

Really? I will take that bet.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's not right. How about?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Any campaign AD that gives us the definition of harassment than proceeds to use Rosie O'donnell as some form of victim should be tossed in the "triggered bin" and ignored....
The woman has harassed every one of her co-hosts on the view. Yet I should look at her as the victim here? Rosie started the whole fight in the first place! Clearly she can't take the heat...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If Bush wasn't indicted for war crimes why the hell would Hillary be indicted over a private email server. It's just not going to happen. How much you want to wager that she doesn't get indicted and walks into the white house as potus. For the record I think she is psychotic and evil but I don't see her getting indicted or losing this election.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If Clinton wins Florida it's almost guaranteed that she'll win the White House.

Considering that 99.9% of voters haven't even been to the ballot yet, I'd say that if she wins as you have suggested, it will prove (to me) that the US political system is totally rigged and that citizens do not get to chose an individual as POTUS - voters get to chose who the establishment want as POTUS, of which Hillary is the poster-child.

Big call - can't wait to revisit these comments come November / December.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Yeah right. I bet this site isn't liberally slanted at all, or anti-trump at the least. You scan the article headlines in the right navigation bar and you see several anti-trump headlines. What a joke.

I know, right?

It's as if....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

We should ignore it? Ha you're kidding right? So you're saying she had it coming ? Like the wife who makes her husband hit her?

This attitude is going to destroy his candidacy.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

well its just fur no cloth...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If Bush wasn't indicted for war crimes why the hell would Hillary be indicted over a private email server. It's just not going to happen. How much you want to wager that she doesn't get indicted and walks into the white house as potus. For the record I think she is psychotic and evil but I don't see her getting indicted or losing this election.

What laws did Bush break? Hilary clearly broke the law.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Oh I don't know. Invading a country on false information. Being complicit in a false flag operation that took over 3,000 American civilian lives. Those are a couple to start with.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh I don't know. Invading a country on false information. Being complicit in a false flag operation that took over 3,000 American civilian lives. Those are a couple to start with.

Those things are conjecture not fact. Hilary has already admitted to using the email server. I know, I know it is all Bush's fault.

Still, nothing you said is fact.

ETA: Wait? Are you from Canada? That explains some things.
edit on 2016/5/2 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I never said Bush is to blame for everything. Obama has done some things that are just as abhorrent. As far as conjecture there is no conjecture on the war in Iraq. There were no weapons of mass destruction and that was known to the administration.

Immediately after 9/11 the Bush familys Saudi friends were flown out of the country. The 9/11 Saudi connection has just become much more apparent with the 28 page report.

What does me being from Canada explain ?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What does me being from Canada explain ?

Your naivete.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join