It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know this was extremely hard for you to type this out for us. It seems like it is your good-bye. I am sad for you and your family. But I do have a question. It is unconventional for sure. But have you tried medical grade marijuana? The stuff has proven beneficial in stopping some cancers. It could also help control any pain and discomfort you are in.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Damn. I'm sorry to hear this.

I admire your calmness and strength in acceptance.

I wish you all the best Woodward.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hi Woodward,

Even though this is only a forum one gets upset when one of our family is hurting. I have followed your battles in the last year or so. I don't know if you have looked at these threads or not, so I'll just point to them. Have strength my friend.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I saw the thread title, and looked immediately for the date, hoping it was an old thread. So I was crestfallen to see it's recent. It sort of sent me into a quick philosophical dilemma, as these situations usually do, concluding with a strong sense that everything is random. There is no karma. There is only randomness. Six year old children die from cancer. Rationalizations are worthless. It's Randomness.

My aunt survived two surgeries for brain cancer, five years apart, then the doctors said they wouldn't do it again. Somehow, the pain receptors in her brain became broken. She experienced no pain. So there's that.

She would only eat one slice of cantaloupe per day. It was frustrating for us. We were all hauling things into the house she previously liked. She wanted nothing to do with it. She would laugh and say "oh honey, you eat that for me".

So Woody, eat. Eat some food.

When I get depressed or sick, the first thing that goes is my appetite. When I want to gain my weight back, the quickest way for me is ice-cream and chocolate.

I wish you ice cream and chocolate, and an appetite. Eat. It will keep you from getting so weak.

I hate this. If you feel like writing, maybe start a daily journal here. Share what's on your mind as you go through this. Even if it's just a sentence. Stay connected.

Self-indulgence has it's place. Indulge.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Try Reliv. I heard of it helping out with cancer. You can find it online.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have been on the joyride that is cancer. There is no winning. There is only winning today. Life is a series of small victories, each to be celebrated and enjoyed. Celebrate and enjoy your victories.

A very good friend of mine had a daughter with inoperable cancer. She insisted that at her funeral people wear the brightest colors they had and told jokes and funny stories to each other. I arrived at the funeral wearing the brightest purple shirt and tie I have ever owned and was greeted by smiling, laughing people who were genuinely celebrating a wonderful life.

That event changed me, and I am a better person because of it.

You are in my prayers.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh no!! Woodward, I am so dismayed to hear this. You are one of my favorite posters on here. Your lovely avatar always makes me smile. May you have the wisdom of the owl to guide you through the rest of your Earthly journey (something we all need), which certainly won't be "ending" here - this is a mere pitstop.

I'm glad to have made your acquaintance, woodward.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All the best to you and your family. We don't know each other but I am in awe of your ordeal and how much you've been through.

May your affairs be in order and your house be steady.

edit on 05Mon, 02 May 2016 09:29:59 -0500920165America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think about you so often... Your strength, wisdom and bravery astound me. I can't imagine sharing such a personal struggle with so many people... But we love you for it.

I've always wanted to speak of love in your revealing threads, but I have not, because of how others might judge me. But I'm going to say it now. I love you. I admire you more than I can say and I can't imagine being as strong as you are... You are an inspiration to me. I will never forget you and your contribution to my education.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Hugs and kisses...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your condition, I've seen your post here and there. You have a great mind and have added a lot to this world from my point of view.

I hope that you fight the good fight to the end and that this post isn't good bye.

I know you've might of looked at these already, but I hope they can be of some assistance. (please don't take this as impertinence, from your post I can tell your a fighter)

Burzynski Clinic

Hoxley Clinic

Good Luck, Gods Speed

Foxstriker
edit on 5/2/2016 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have seen you post around here and wasn't aware of your struggle. Reading your post has done more for me than you will ever know.

I have found myself in a dark place recently and have never struggled like this before. Reading your post I realized these problems of mine are all self inflicted and mental and there are real people out there with real struggles who have strength and dignity to face each day, there's no reason i cannot wake up and be happy for all i have, most important of those is my health.

I truly hope you find peace in these coming days with your nieces smile etched into your mind knowing you touched people all over the world... Reading other peoples replies, your thoughts have rippled around the world in a very positive way and will change the future

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Sad words to hear...but your fight must go on! Have you looked into Nanotechnology treatments? There are quite a few treatments out there for tumours I am sure...never give up!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't personally know you, but I've seen your posts and possibly even replied to some. I thought I'd share something with you.

I've lost a few people to cancer. My wife has cancer too. One bit of advice I would give is, don't alienate the ones that are close and the ones you love. Some people think if they keep a distance then when the time comes it will be "easier" for people to move on. It's not true. When the time comes, you will be missed. 10 years down the line, you'll still be missed.

Don't forget that people care about you. Be it in person from a loved one or through words on a computer screen.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You are my hero.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I offer you my sincere wishes for a pain-free and conscious end of life.

I was wondering if your doctors offered you this new, alternative treatment which involves creating tumor treatment fields via electrodes?

news.cancerconnect.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You're a tough, tough dude. I dont know you but I like reading your posts a lot. This place would be much worse off without you, I hope you stick with us for a long time to come. Take care man.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My goodness. Nonspecific has it right, there are just no words anyone can say. Except what you have aready said, enjoy your life and family while you have it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I hope we can talk like adults about a serious issue....death. Been there, done that, came back (NDE) and I suggest you read up on all the NDE threads here on ATS and on the internet. Are we (NDE) ALL wrong? Is this the time we want to talk science, I don't think so....that is not what is important. You are important, not just to your family and friends but to people who you do not even know!

Often I do not sugar coat my replies here at ATS....something I am working on and since we are both men maybe we can talk as such. What you need right now is PEACE. INNER PEACE and I hope you can find it.

Pain makes everyone unpleasant and often mean. Let you anger out.... if you can.....get rid off it for all time.

Do NOT leave this world until you have resolved any open issues with family and friends but more important than that is to remove all guilt you have inside. This is a biggy.......write that down.

Forgive every person who has done you wrong and MEAN it. I know it is hard to do but give it your best.

Do not move on with ANY guilt into the afterlife. Release it....have you forgotten you are not perfect? None of us are and STOP analyzing your life for faults because we all have them.

You are getting ready to go home and I am not far behind you. So now what?

Maybe a few suggestions?

Before I get started I understand you do not believe in God. OK..... not everyone does so my suggestions below are for those people that do NOT believe in God: Here we go.......

1. If you are lucky you will feel your body shutting down slowly.... if you do...... SHUT up and do not talk with family and loved ones...... Concentrate on your body and your surroundings...... I hope at this time you will say the Lord's prayer and make this your last thought as your system shuts down. When you find yourself on the other side...... There will be no pain!!! STOP! It will be quite and peaceful .... at least at the beginning. DO NOT walk around..... get your bearings and thoughts together. This can take some time and you have all the time you need because time does not exist on the other side.

2. Once you realized you have died.....maybe you will now see that the spirit world is VERY real. Do not panic and do not let fear creep inside your thoughts.

3. Be careful of who approaches you and instructs you to follow them. Strangers will call you out by your name. Do NOT follow anyone .... thats right do NOT follow anyone no matter how nice they are BUT if you do and you find yourself walking for some time.....well you will not like where you are heading so STOP WALKING.....though this will cause you to be bound to earth, I think it is better than hell. So you will be bound to earth.

NOTE: You can NOT walk to where God is but you can walk to hell.

EDIT LATER: Do NOT walk towards a blue light (wrong way) BUT if you see a white light ..... than walk towards the white light.

Consider the following because you are going to find out that when the body shuts down it is not as bad as it seems...... it is the dying part and once you are over that phase it is all down hill from there.

You have plenty of time to accept Jesus Christ as your savior and I suggest you consider this. He will save you from being earth bound and from hell. Call out to him, he is waiting for you.

My brother, if this is the last time we communicate, God speed.

I will pray for you.

edit on 2-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

A very hard and restricted ketogenic diet may worth the try since std therapy have not been successful.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join