It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast System

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Now not being overly religious but having a healthy interest in Prophecy and Predictions of better known sources such as Malachi and Nostradamus ( but not limited too ) the reference to a "Beast System" has me more than intrigued. Having worked in the same refinery for over 30 years I have been privy to many new Systems as they become available over time and with tech advances, most up until recently involve a human aspect where common sense and peoples individual needs are met. For an example sick leave, within your employment documents is this thing called Leave and its broken into many areas such as Personal Leave, Sick Leave, Parental leave ect...Now a new system has been implemented to track an employees time and it has zero ability to take into consideration an employees leave.

This new Time Management System states that if you have under 150 hours sick leave left and you have been in employ for 10 years a flag is set and you are hauled in to your boss's office and you have to explain yourself. Now this seems innocuous on its own but the system also says that if you receive 3 of these notifications you are terminated. Even if you have cancer or your wife died in a horrible accident. It doesn't care if your kid has terminal brain cancer or you have had a common cold. So in essence if you take one sick day and you dip below the 150 hour threshold with it then nothing happens, but the next time you take one it get flagged and every time there after. So even though leave is an entitlement this new system see's it as a way to get rid of people even though the leave is actually a right not a privilege.

I give you the beginnings of the Beast System, it no longer cares for Humans and is driven by flags and stats that have no care for the person involved. You are in fact just a number, a number and nothing more. Below I give you the beginnings of a new technology and its displacement of massive numbers of employees worldwide and the loss of their livelihood just so greedy share holders make more money and eat more caviar.

This new technology will affect 100's of millions worldwide and the reason its being fast tracked is under the guise of safety but really is just to sustain higher profits for the few.

www.news.com.au... 0f3e7644d7b

IT’S one of the most exciting technological advances on the horizon, but the arrival of driverless vehicles could devastate Australia. As a nation whose economy revolves around a $200 billion transport and logistics industry, waving goodbye to truck drivers could mean far-reaching effects. After a futuristic fleet of self-driving “smart trucks” drove across Europe from Sweden to the Netherlands earlier this month, TechCrunch predicted, “no technology will automate away more jobs — or drive more economic efficiency.” With robot drivers who don’t need to eat or sleep, our trucks will be carrying goods at breakneck speeds within decades. It will cut time and costs, but could prove to be a crushing blow for the country’s finances. It’s not just drivers who will be out of jobs. Businesses linked with truck drivers and the roadside will struggle or close too, from service stations to petrol stations to cafes to motels.

What isn't mentioned above is the effect it will have on Auto Jobs, Taxi Drivers and even you as a drivers. To forward look I can see a day when you will be outlawed from driving any vehicle yourself due to safety concerns or the insurance company's will simply price you out from being able to own your own car. Either way you could have an expensive piece of machinery sitting in your driveway that has just become worthless. The day is coming when your ability to freely move cheaply will be gone as is another valuable piece of freedom.

The day must come when the consumer just says NO !

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Human history and Progression are almost synonymous with efficiency and automation

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It's rather common in some corporate cultures that you're expected to not use your leave time. Those tend to be bad places to work.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They just don't want to pay any drivers anymore. Good luck.
edit on 1-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Do we get to choose our own slave numbers,if so I will be 42.....

Automation and the loss of jobs will cause a war, those elites will likely engineer it so stupid people go to war with the machines instead of going after them....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I hate the idea of driver-less cars. Just another nail in the coffin of our self-sufficiency and freedom.

I absolutely hate all the new cars with their technology. I will probably buy a classic car soon so I can avoid all the tracking systems and blue tooth. I just don't want that garbage.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It's rather common in some corporate cultures that you're expected to not use your leave time. Those tend to be bad places to work.

Well my company has previously not had an issue if it was genuine, now they are retrospectively policing past leave which is another issue. Now no one is taking any sick leave and coming to work sick and passing on their diseases which isn't ideal.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi

Human history and Progression are almost synonymous with efficiency and automation

You say progression but in fact it only progresses in favour of one entity the shareholder, to the worker its regression into less favourable working conditions. Efficiency is also another artificial construct, we had a situation where 2 guys had their jobs cancelled by rigging the outcome. Basically they did a search for how much "break Down" work they did and they conducted a search of the EMS system and did a search for the word "Breakdown". Now having been the recipient of many Work Orders to fix break downs not once have I seen the word break Down in the Job Title..its always put in the Job Description.

We are now coming up against Agenda driven arguments with management, they use one argument to validate a change then use that same reason against themself to institute another change back. When you point that out to them its like insanity has taken the place of logic and they prefectly comfortable with the hypocrisy.
edit on 2-5-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Good Article here on driverless cars and who is pushing for them, hinting that renting a driverless car will be a normal thing in the not too distant future.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
On the other hand this would be a blessing for some. I can't drive for a number of reasons, and driving is sort of a requirement in the rural area where I live. It means I am dependent upon family and friends to take me places, which really sucks; especially when I am waiting 6 hours on a daily basis after work to get back to my home. Forget public transport, we don't have any here, and a taxi is too expensive to take for 3 hours a day everyday (I live 1.5 hours away from where I work and go to school). I look forward to the driverless car; it will make my life so much better, and I am certain I am not alone.

As for jobs, people will adapt as they always have. The automobile industry put carriages out of business. Should we have kept the carriages instead and halted progression? You decide. It would have saved all those jobs. I'm certain people talked about it, thinking it was the devils work? Who knows? But cars in the end just raised our standard of living and made us more efficient. And think of all the jobs that opened up in the automobile industry because of this. That's just one example. There are many. Innovative people will see this as an opportunity to come up with business concepts surrounding the driverless car. Some jobs will be obsolete, just as we no longer have those who 'drive' carriages, but other job opportunities will open up. Public transit may become far more efficient and convenient because of it.

I do not think this invention fits the beast system either. I don't see the correlation between the description of the beast system and a self driving car..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2016 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I would think that would have an effect on insurance companies too. Sure, they could still provide insurance for driverless cars, but they'd just about have to reduce premium rates wouldn't they? I mean that's based on your safe record and if they are as safe as they're supposed to be it seems like it would cut down the insurance company's profits. On second thought I guess that would be more than balanced out by way less payout. How about if they keep charging like they do now and stop paying out too? Sounds like a win for them after all...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I would think that would have an effect on insurance companies too. Sure, they could still provide insurance for driverless cars, but they'd just about have to reduce premium rates wouldn't they? I mean that's based on your safe record and if they are as safe as they're supposed to be it seems like it would cut down the insurance company's profits. On second thought I guess that would be more than balanced out by way less payout. How about if they keep charging like they do now and stop paying out too? Sounds like a win for them after all...

Insurance company feeds off of people. Without people they will surely die and merge with the most powerful company that would be ruling. Which would be the one making driver less cars.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

0a reply to: Rapha
"LAw&Order"

*FALSE CLAIMS AMENDMENTS ACT OF 1986

Government Performance Results Act of 1993

5/20/2009 Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act

Do your research of Case by Case. Article by article.

Do your research of lawsuits/litigations cases and articles. ( Especially Discrimination/ misconduct)

It will clarify more.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The Beast System at work again...

www.news.com.au... ca5b65e90a45f293

After the officer noted the clip, Mrs Riley explained her condition and why she needed relief from the seatbelt. “He said to me: ‘That’s not my problem,’” she said.

The system does not have any room for people and their legitimate excuses, it just says "Ding Dong" your fined.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
postnewsd2.blogspot.com.au...

Disabled greeter at Walmart has been fired after 21 years because his job description changed - community outraged If you walked into the East Stroudsburg Wal-Mart, you were likely to see Danny Ockenhouse smiling as he welcomed you to the store. Confined to a motorized wheelchair, it didn’t stop him from directing shoppers to product areas or checking receipts of those leaving. But not anymore. After almost 21 years of employment, Ockenhouse is gone. The store eliminated his job in what appears to be a chainwide mandate that replaces greeters with hosts who have different responsibilities where the risks for theft, safety and security are higher. Because of Ockenhouse’s limitations, his job opportunities are slimmer than most.

Another prime example of the system just deciding to throw you out, the system says no!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I get nervous driving in a car where someone else is at the wheel, i'd probably piss my pants getting into a driverless vehicle.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
postnewsd2.blogspot.com.au...

Disabled greeter at Walmart has been fired after 21 years because his job description changed - community outraged If you walked into the East Stroudsburg Wal-Mart, you were likely to see Danny Ockenhouse smiling as he welcomed you to the store. Confined to a motorized wheelchair, it didn’t stop him from directing shoppers to product areas or checking receipts of those leaving. But not anymore. After almost 21 years of employment, Ockenhouse is gone. The store eliminated his job in what appears to be a chainwide mandate that replaces greeters with hosts who have different responsibilities where the risks for theft, safety and security are higher. Because of Ockenhouse’s limitations, his job opportunities are slimmer than most.

Another prime example of the system just deciding to throw you out, the system says no!

seeing a greeter actually makes me want to spend money at a business because it means the business is investing in the community.

yes, stores really don't need greeters. but before i got myself together after college, i worked at a k-mart and they hired an elderly guy, maybe in his 70s, to be a greeter. he was really cool and he was just there to keep himself busy in his old age. long story short, any time i see a greeter at a store, especially one who may be a bit advanced an age, i'm inclined to buy something extra...if you're going to take money from a community, you should be willing to invest in it as well. especially our older folks who may just need a few extra bucks.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 15th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
[sarcasm]

A new invention has dawned upon our great nation that will herald the destruction of society as we know it. The most awful part of this invention it will put hard working laborers and Ranch hands, livery owners, street sweepers out of business. They are taking the good sense of a horse out of the carriage. Yes these horseless carriages will be the doom of society as we know it, no longer will it be safe to cross the road ways anywhere you like, only at locations that the carriages are ordered to stop so that can you safely walk on the soon to be Manure free roadways. Speaking of Manure no longer will the street sweeping be available to supply the general stores with raw material for fertilizer which means for everyone the farmers will not be able to grow any more crops, there will be mass amount of starvation happening world wide. All breeders of horses will also be put out of a job since their prime product will be replaced with smoking behemoths of metal. The Trade unions that govern the Liberty stables will not be able to pay their employees due to the lack of customers, all the hand's families will starve. This is the future coming if we do not stop the horseless carriage now.

[/sarcasm]

Fear of Progress is irrational, sure one industry gets cut but another grows in its place. We did just fine with the change from horse drawn buggy to the automobile. All we are seeing is the next Logical step, removing the Danger by removing the unpredictable element of human drivers. This is not an assault on liberty more a move toward less drudgery. The workers displaced by scientific advances tend to on a whole do ok for themselves, many of the stories I read about self made Millionaires come from people who were downsized or layed off or replaced with a better process. Only those with no drive to better themselves will start slipping down the mountain called progress, living in a way that would be the flipside of progress... I guess you can say they have no choice but to become members of Congress.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join