It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elder futhark bind runes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i am studying the making of bind runes and would like those that are knowledgeable of it for advice. i have some experience in making them for me but they always seem unbalanced. if im in the wrong forum to ask about this then move it or sht can it ill try better another time

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Try sawing thin pieces from antlers, and rubbing ashes to them. it worked for me, also when making the carvings, focus on what you are doing, really think about it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Try sawing thin pieces from antlers, and rubbing ashes to them. it worked for me, also when making the carvings, focus on what you are doing, really think about it.

that was somewhat helpful thanks. i already do my runes in antler though. you are trying to help and it is really appreciated but do not treat me as if im a beginner

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i was too harsh sorry im used to trolled when i actually want to learn. so ill say i do focus on what i want and when creating my runes i use a form of galdr

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

that was somewhat helpful thanks. i already do my runes in antler though. you are trying to help and it is really appreciated but do not treat me as if im a beginner

Way to go; you are on the path of total failure with this negative remark to one trying to help you, not sure I would have anything to do with your runes.
edit on 1-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Way to go; you are on the path of total failure with this negative remark to one trying to help you, not sure I would have anything to do with your runes.
you do not have anything to add then nope you are a failure and im just mean however i also apologized for it as well

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

you do not have anything to add then nope you are a failure and im just mean however i also apologized for it as well

Nothing positive to add to be sure.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

my OP was about runes and how to make a bind rune. something i already can do though its not perfected. you are not adding anything of relevance besides mentioning how much a prick i am but if you dont know then dont judge me like that when you have nothing to offer but your personal opinion

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

try to be nice and i will
edit on 1-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
this is getting off topic an example of a bind rune would be berkana and naudiz

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have antlers for sale.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I have antlers for sale.
keep them thanks though....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I have antlers for sale.
your not adding anything to this thread at all can i ask you to stop trying to lead it off topic? this is an important subject to me

new topics

top topics

join