It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: 20% of Republicans will vote for Clinton if Trump is the GOP nominee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No wonder the GOP is scrambling to stop Donald Trump, they realize that a Trump nomination would be disastrous.

A new Suffolk University poll has found that 19% of Republicans say they will support Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination.

The poll contained some numbers that should terrify Republicans. 40% of Republicans polled said that they would not support the party’s nominee if Donald Trump wins. 25% of the anti-Trump Republican vote would consider voting for a third party candidate. 19% of the never Trump Republicans would vote for Hillary Clinton, and 18% would stay home and not vote at all.

Link

RCP

It definitely isn't looking too good for Donald Trump, he hasn't just alienated minorities but he's been starting to alienate women as well.

Are there enough angry xenophobic conservatives out there to propel him to victory? Most polls show Clinton winning by a comfortable margin, contrary what I've heard inside various echo-chambers where Donald Trump is hailed as the fascist hero that will save America.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There's not much of a difference between them anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Lots of differences. Here is one, I know tons of trump supporters that will vote Hillary if Cruz wins, preferably Bernie if she goes to prison lol. The head to head polls only work when there are 2 people , if that head to head poll was significant then Bernie lost against her everytime. Even if this poll was 100% accurate, trump brought more than that to the party, I registered to vote trump and so did millions of others. All of the negative polls against Trump make me laugh, really at the fact that Cruz and Kasich could never compare to Trump in popularity.
edit on 30-4-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh, BS. Just like all these pop stars will "leave the country" if Trump is elected. Just like they promised to do when Bush was elected, but didn't. Let 'em actually take a look at Hillary and they'll stay. The votes Trump has received, more than any GOP candidate in history, puts the lie to this. All those votes he has received are Trump votes. They'll be Trump votes again, unencumbered by devious caucus rules and back room trades.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
that was their plan all along

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Isn't it great, 20-40% of Republican adults are acting, or threatening to act, like spoilt children. Par for the course I suppose since if Trump wins the sjw's, snowflakes and libtards will probably start a civil war. We live in bizarro world lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, BS. Just like all these pop stars will "leave the country" if Trump is elected. Just like they promised to do when Bush was elected, but didn't. Let 'em actually take a look at Hillary and they'll stay. The votes Trump has received, more than any GOP candidate in history, puts the lie to this. All those votes he has received are Trump votes. They'll be Trump votes again, unencumbered by devious caucus rules and back room trades.

Trump has received the most primary votes in GOP history but is still losing to Clinton?

Sad!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a controlled survey.

I bet those saying they would vote for Hillary are actually Democrats that will vote for Trump.

And if they spread out, the electoral counts won't even change.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorry OP . I have went over the sites linked and I see no statements whatsoever that the polls showed anything of title of the thread . The only thing that did was the glorified headline of the one link.Maybe I missed something ? As the polls only showed the "suggested" voters response from one college ( a very liberal one at that)
Question everything.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I cant wait to see the Bernie kids scream like a bigfoot when they announce that Hillary wins at the convention, they are going to scream a lot, pull down their snowpants and poop on the floor, tear the place up and then burn it down. Then they will blame it on Trumps racism and seek therapy in a snowflake institution where they can write Bernies name all day long in chalk on the padded wall.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I cant wait to see the Bernie kids scream like a bigfoot when they announce that Hillary wins at the convention, they are going to scream a lot, pull down their snowpants and poop on the floor, tear the place up and then burn it down. Then they will blame it on Trumps racism and seek therapy in a snowflake institution where they can write Bernies name all day long in chalk on the padded wall.

check my sig. you are getting played

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Um, Trump had 17 other people in the race, she had Bernie and all of Bernies people wont vote for her, not the ones I know.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not buying it I know people all over the country who are voting for Trump.

Trump brought millions of voters ibto the Republican party.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder, if you used the same questionable polling methods etc from another perspective could you find that 20% of liberals will cross over to vote GOP if Hillary is their nominee?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Bombshell? Dud....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
just greeeat,,they are going to vote for Hillary and then MOVE and make us deal with that thing...........TRUMP 2016

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Um, Trump had 17 other people in the race, she had Bernie and all of Bernies people wont vote for her, not the ones I know.

That's a real bold statement. Have you gone around and polled all of Bernie's supporters?

Washington, D.C. – A new national poll of America’s 18- to 29-year-olds by Harvard’s Institute of Politics (IOP), located at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, finds Hillary Clinton the clear front-runner over Donald Trump to win the White House in 2016. Among likely voters, Clinton has 61% of young voters and Trump 25%, with 14% of likely young voters unsure.

Link

Keep in mind 18-29 year olds are Bernie's bread and butter.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I would like to see the percentage of republicans who voted for democratic candidates in previous elections. Is 20% really that much? If it was 35% or more, I would think it would be much more devastating for Trump. Don't forget some democrats hate Clinton. So you have to wonder how many will not vote, or try to screw Clinton by voting for Trump?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The data must be somewhere in The Poll

analyze and quote

data possibly flawed or non existent

overload overload

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This 40% of Republicans polled that said that they would not support the party’s nominee if Donald Trump wins should actually vote for Bernie because it still may very well be that Hillary is out of the race dealing with her busy schedule of court hearings and avoiding jail.

As indicated by House majority leader DeLay, she is facing a possibility of indictment by the FBI for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state so maybe the poll should have included this question to those anti-Trump renegade Republicans who would vote Hillary if they don't get their way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join