It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wow! I'm just amazed and really weirded out by your story, not only because it's quite similar to mine but the realization that I'm not the only one who has experienced this sort of thing (wether it's an ME manifestation or not) is just short of mind blowing...a revelation even.

Have you analyzed in depth how it may have happened? Any strong theories so far? Should we be scared or alarmed? How should we react?

Sorry for asking questions...it's just that you give me the impression that you're knowledgeable or you have a better understanding of these "paranormal" things than me. I'm a visual artist by trade. I'm better when debunking UFO videos and mysterious pictures. But when it crosses the twilight zone, I find myself groping most of the time.

Really would like others to discuss their personal experiences that they think is relevant to the thread as well if they have any to share. Would be awesome if posters give their opinions regarding both our stories. Just to add some perspective that we might be overlooking since we're too close to the subject. Actually we are the subject

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Do you think there is someone or something behind your assessment of this being a social experiment to see how far people can be manipulated?

To me, all input on the Internet from users can be collated and used in a variety of ways. It's always a fruit ripe for picking by those who see it as such.

Your saying -- "Free Nelson Mandela from his own effect...." LOL!!
edit on 4-5-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Actually we both watched the same show lol It's really interesting yeah...and very well researched given that it's a mainstream feature.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, they're important. Standard math depends on it. The entire theory of 1=1, is dependent on a long stem thought process, so that knowledge is more or less secret, because what it reveals is underneath the truth.

However 1=2.

Being able to deny the second part, extends the theories of math itself.

Crowley 0=2 "The Universe"

But we've gotten to the point in our very enjoyable little interchange where I have to remind us both that this thread is about "the Mandela Effect" and the possible explanations for that cultural phenomenon both fantastic and mundane.

Of course, I can't work my way logically to agree with what you're saying about "time travel" but at least you presented it reasonably and with decorum. I respect that.

Unless you can more directly tie in the story you're telling with that topic, this sadly is my last response.

Sorry to eavesdrop lol But what on earth are you guys talking about? Is there a Cliff Notes for that?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

At best the conversation mathematically questions if magic is real, and yes being the answer is only ever sad it seems.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-5-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I suspect the confusion about Billy Graham supposedly being dead may be because Bill Graham (concert promoter) died. I see people confue the 2 all the time

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

imjack was sharing their understanding of how actual time travel works.

On one element, it reminded me of the writings of Aleister Crowley.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

That Bill Graham passed in 1991 so it doesn't match up for me but thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm just pointing out the guy that built the machine, already could do it by himself without a machine, it was a chore. That's why once you learn it you're not allowed to live places the machine existed in the past. The make a wish foundation located him in 1989.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Everyone has experienced the "Mandela Effect" to greater or lesser extents. It is not an experience shared by only a certain "gifted few" as has been pointed out here.

How can you know that, those who are experiencing ME shares these 'faulty memories' pretty much. I haven't yet found effect which is only my memory but no one other agree, if that happened I would question all this it but it hasn't. Those who have not experienced anything may as well be the 'gifted ones', we just can't say anything for sure yet.

I look forward to anyone who would like to post more examples ... this is turning into a really fun "puzzle exercise."

Did someone already pointed out North Korea and South Korea are moved like 1000 miles to east at least, this sounds ridiculous alone when one is saying it but many people feels the claim is correct. Also it seems to be you can travel an visit North Korea which would be absolutely out of question in a 'faulty memory'

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

America can remote detonate Uranium itself. The game is will they push buttons or will we just bury this Jumanji for another 1,000 years.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-5-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Curious as to whether you have laid this "time travel" out in a more easy to follow way... I'm getting bits and pieces and am intrigued (obviously) as you seem more rational/knowledgeable than the usual character insinuating rare information, but cannot personally decide if you're being coy, rushed/lazy or disorganized in your thinking...

So can you elaborate on this narrative a bit here, or in a thread? Who was the person id'd by Make a Wish in '89 and why is he/she relevant? (for instance)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

How can you know that, those who are experiencing ME shares these 'faulty memories' pretty much.

How can I know that everyone has experienced the "Mandela Effect"? Because we all make mistakes in perception, memory and cognition that perpetuate themselves by communicating with other folks.

originally posted by: AcerM
Did someone already pointed out North Korea and South Korea are moved like 1000 miles to east at least, this sounds ridiculous alone when one is saying it but many people feels the claim is correct. Also it seems to be you can travel an visit North Korea which would be absolutely out of question in a 'faulty memory'

I'll admit, you lost me here. Care to try another whack at it?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'll take primary Jerk position for 1000 Alex...

Is this the go to argument? Those who disagree are Jerks?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Yes, several text editors auto correct Berenstain to Berenstein or Bernstein depending on the editor.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Huh? Please elaborate.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's kind of presumptuous of you to think that you are the only person who can come up with such a saying...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thanks for your contributions, Flyln. I have enjoyed reading your posts

As for me, I am unsure. It seems to be going to the trolls and there comes a point where there is no point in fighting it anymore. The flow of the conversation, which lasted for so many pages and had so many great contributions by so many different people with varying perspectives, has been lost now to these trolls and there is nothing we can do about it. I will however keep and eye and may post some more. I think this has been my favourite thread on ATS, from all I have read and participated in in the past. It has been a great breath of fresh air for me for sure.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK. There is a problem with epistemology here with this topic (ME). What another person has/has not experienced can be argued with as many “studies” and “I remember what I remember” arguments all day long. The fact is there is no way for somebody to experience somebody else’s experiences. So how can one prove that another is not remembering correctly?

Here is a better thought experiment.

Suppose somebody creates and artificial intelligent computer. All the computer knows about is what it is told. It learns language so it can communicate with its inventor. It learns grammar and “talking” (having a conversation). One day the inventor tells his AI that he has to go have dinner.

Having never experienced “dinner” the AI asks, “What is dinner?” The inventor explains, “I am a self-contained, open energy system machine that needs fuel to self-move about.” The AI takes a yotta-second to think about and asks, “What do you move about in?” “Three dimensional space,” answers the inventor. This time 137 yotta-seconds elapse. “What kind of fuels do you consume?”, asks the AI.

Here is your dilemma. How do you explain water to a being that has never experienced water before? You can’t just say, “It is wet” because the AI does not have a body. Calling it H2O is also meaningless.

If this question can be sussed out, it will go a long way to both sides actually talking to each other in a meaningful way. Otherwise the topic will remain a “tweedle beetle battle in a bottle in a puddle with a paddle”

And there is no one right answer! The whole ME can only occur if BOTH are right. And the "both being right" has to be held in a state of cognitive dissonance in order to talk about it. Which I think is where the train goes left into the alfalfa fields.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

History is an angry book about why time travel should exist.

Who else could I mean when I say 'he'?

Lex Luther thinks he's alone, lets just watch and see what happens.

Turns out he wasn't so bad.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join