It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
a reply to: Barcs

I saw the moon different. The pits were not the same. But now i see the face on the moon again.

Oh yeah? Please give me some details. Dates / locations / your age at the time / exact differences, etc. Thanks.
edit on 10 25 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ya'll. chk and see if you still have the floating knee caps

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Firstly I'm massively disappointed with myself that I even checked.

Secondly, yep. Still there, took a while to get into the right position tho.
Should they not still float?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Firstly I'm massively disappointed with myself that I even checked.

Secondly, yep. Still there, took a while to get into the right position tho.
Should they not still float?

I dont have them anymore. Lol

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

First of all, we see that typing “Reba M” into the Google search bar relegates us to a selection of only the unfamiliar looking “new” name:

Here we can see that all results for “Reba M” consist of the odd-looking “Mcentire.” This is the case with her website, the Google result on the right, Wikipedia, Facebook, and a news headline from just recently.

And just like with the Bears’ books, we see through an image search of her discography that the name is spelled like this on her albums. It has been “retroactively changed.” She has “always been” Reba Mcentire. Two examples:

General newspapers often mess up peoples names but what are the odds a celebrity mag's staff messed up a whole page dedicated to her and the 'typo' slipped past the proofreader and department editor and editor-in-chief?

mandelaeffects.com...

Likewise, Sinbad claims to have never been in the genie movie (Shazam, 1994) yet there's detailed consensus on plot and scenes from that movie plus he is also know for his disclaimer that actors without moderation end up selling their SOULS for fame:

First of all, want nothing so bad, you sell your soul to get it. Have some kind of parameters of what you are before you come here (Hollywood)." Sinbad

www.imdb.com...

Steven Segal is another one that 'changed' and the fact that his custom engraved gun still shows the old surname spelling (and that he has left Hollywood/Illuminati for Russian intl relations!) should also provide further insight as to whether 'universes' shifted or whether we are simply being duped by extended nationwide Hollywood 'acting' where most anyone - or most everyone - will go along with the farce as long as compensated enough to keep consuming - crisis actors and even 'officials' included.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

It has always been Seagal. You are probably confused because there are other celebrities with similar surnames like Katey Sagal and Peter Segal, and because the "Segal" spelling is the most popular version.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What's going on guys Mister Rogers changing from THE to THIS neighborhood is one thing as its just one word but how did Village People gain a whole 6th crewmemeber?! And figures its an army dude. and figures its another ME that has to do with 6's just like CERN's logo. *headache*

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TISTBOTE

It has always been Seagal. You are probably confused because there are other celebrities with similar surnames like Katey Sagal and Peter Segal, and because the "Segal" spelling is the most popular version.

but theres pics of his famous customized gun collection where his name is clearly spelled SEGAL. who customizes their private gun collaction with the wrong spelling?!

PIC:

mandelaeffects.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I've seen pics of his customized guns but haven't seen any guns with his name on it.

Do you have another link with a pic, because your original link doesn't work?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

He wasn't always a GI, he changed personas.

Alexander "Alex" Briley (born April 12, 1947) is the original "G.I." in the disco music group Village People.[1] Briley was born and raised in Harlem, New York, and later Mount Vernon, New York. A minister's son,[2] he sang in church from an early age and studied voice at the University of Hartford. Briley was introduced to producer/composer Jacques Morali by Village People member Victor Willis.[citation needed]. He originally performed in jeans and a T-shirt, but he took the role of a soldier for the album Cruisin' in 1978 and when the group recorded "In the Navy" in 1979 he appeared as a sailor.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My bad, the link works now so must've been something wrong with my browser.

But unfortunately the picture in the link proves nothing. It's just a random gun with a carving, but it doesn't show the original source or situation or Seagal with the gun or anything. It could be just a knockoff product or inside joke.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
^Yea pics, videos of residue with old spellings for any spelling ME are easily discredited as typos or spoofs.

mandelaeffects.com...

it seems though that anything on ATS with 'Mandela Effect' in title is blacklisted here as stinky confabulation SKUNK to stay away from.

some huge ME's include:
- Yellow Sun to bluish-white Sun; sun resembles moon when sky even slightly overcast now
- Formerly stoic man IN moon now a different 'face' with Shades & a Smile
- Shazam 1994 with Sinbad as genie- many rememberdetailed plot; was very different from Shaq in later Kazaam 1996
- Mona Lisa, Creation of Adam, and The Thinker expressions changed
- Sicily, Madagascar, Sri Lanka all shifted northeastward
- Dolly's Braces in Moonraker gone but glitchy.
- Mister Rogers' shift to THIS whilst Daniel Tiger's remains like the 800+ original MRN episodes, singing THE neighborhood.

Only the sun the moon one do i see even cynical folks confuzzling sometimes, most other times the ME is usually quickly dismissed away as 'was always that way' or 'comgepanies always change logos' etc; even my mechanic said the latter when asked about Ford, VW, and Volvo.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Its Sally Fields as i remenber it

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
More proof positive the public is being PSYOPed by Hollywood occult:

And Sally Fields' bro just happens to be a high energy particle scientist at CERN

ARE THEY PLAYING GOD?

edit on 5-1-2018 by Planette because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
February 25, 2018

When I was a kid in the 1970's, I knew if the point of light in the sky was not "twinkling", it was a planet. I could point my telescope and see Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn.

Tonight, I just realized that NONE of the points of light are twinkling. All steady white lights..except for one that was slightly yellow.

From the best of your recollection (older) ATS members, did stars use to twinkle at some point in the past? If so, when did they stop?

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stellar scintillation or twinkling stars is due to the atmosphere. Stop press - atmospheric conditions are variable.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

yes they used to twinkle.
Must chk now

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

They were twinkling away last night.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Mandela Effect = Early Onset Alzheimers

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It's different every night depending on atmospheric conditions as well as possible space gases and debris between the trajectory of the stars to earth. If you don't see any twinkling, you may want to get your eyes checked.

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join