It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Ritual Cartoon: Bo On The Go

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There is often speculation as to whether or not significant occult groups such as the Illuminati would hide or subliminally instill certain ideas or behaviors into children's cartoons.

I believe that not only are such groups doing this but that it is actually commonplace. There is a plethora of evidence of such a thing but it is entirely subjective.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything with this thread. I am simply putting forth my idea on this subject.

The content of this thread, by it's very nature, is highly speculative and deals with the notion that the cartoon 'Bo On the Go' could possibly be an Occult mind programming ritual. It is hypothetical.

For those unfamiliar:

Bo on the Go! is a Canadian children's television show created by Jeff Rosen produced by Halifax Film, a DHX Media Company, in association with CBC Television. The show emphasizes the importance movement for children through a plot element called "Animoves," animations demonstrating specific body movements young viewers must learn in order to solve adventures highlighted in each program's story line.

Observations

•Synopsis
In each episode of Bo On the Go, Bo is tasked by a wizard, whom usually arrives via portal, with overcoming some obstacle, usually by seeking a whimsically named character. At times during these adventures Bo's energy will become low. At this point she implores the children viewing at home to 'get in their Bo Zone'. Once in their Bo Zone the kids are asked to move with Bo and Dezzy, giving them the energy they need to continue.

•Character analysis
Bo: She represents the innocence of childhood and is an expression of the energy that the occult elite seem to crave, the pure energy of unspoiled innocence, of the child. For whatever reason, these malicious practicioners of dark occult magic seem to relish the idea of harnessing and absorbing this pure energy through blood ritual, cannibalism, human sacrifice and other forms of unbearable trauma.

Dezzy: Dezzy is Bo's dragon friend and is present during the energy sacrifice sequences. He is younger than Bo and sometimes requires her guidance to accomplish his goals. I find it odd that in a cartoon that has blatant occult themes that one of the characters children are being asked to sacrifice their energy for happens to be an anthropomorphic dragon, the epitome of "reptilian".

Wizard: Wizard gives Bo and Dezzy their tasks. Wizards are workers of spells and rituals, conjurers of otherworldly entities and in some esoteric practices manipulators and abusers. So why a wizard? I guess someone has to officiate the esoteric rituals.

•The Bo Zone: Casting Your Magic Circle
In many branches of occult magic, practicioners will cast a magic circle about themselves in order to better protect themselves from the forces they intended to summon and/or control.

The Solomonic Magic Circle is an early example of a practical magic circle. Situated to the east of the user would be a triangle of conjuration wherein the operator of the circle attempted to summon whatever entity he sought from within the protection of the circle.

In times past it was believed that the magic circle protected its user from the forces they would summon. Nowadays, however, it is believed that most practicing magicians use their circles to focus and concentrate the energy raised by their rituals.

Circles may be cast upon the ground using a practical medium such as salt, a cord or chalk, simply drawn with ink or paint or imagined in the mind of the operator.

Patterns for magic circles can be found in grimoires, books of magic and often involve the names of supernatural entities, possibly angels or demons.

In the show the circle is rationalized as a safety precaution but is it?

•The Energy Sacrifice Ritual
It seems to me that the sequence in which child viewers are asked to give Bo their personal energy is some sort of energy transfer or sacrifice.

If, according to the line of thinking I espouse in this thread, this sequence is indeed an energy sacrifice ritual, then that would explain the need to deploy a magic circle just before, to concentrate the energy being transferred from the child.

Also, think about the implications of the idea that, if an energy sacrifice is being made, some of that energy is being transferred to Bo's reptilian friend.

Is it possible, considering Bo's appearant problem with keeping her energy up, is it possible that Dezzy is some sort of energy vampire?

•Conclusions
I believe that there is a possibility that the show in question is some manner of occult ritual. Given the ideas I have presented, the casting of the magic circle, the ritual in which child viewers are asked to move with Bo, expending their own energy to increase Bo's, the idea that some of this energy is possibly being absorbed by some reptilian consciousness, it all seems odd.

Take it or leave it.

This, mind you, is just one example of the many many odd instances involving cartoons and the occult. I invite you all to look into it, if the idea interests you.

That's the theory for this show. Is it true? I don't know. I have no proof that it is. Could it be? I believe that, yes, it could. If it is true? The implications are startling.

edit on Cpm7Friday0220160930Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:02:09 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eris deliver me from typos

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And Tinkerbell asked kids to clap their hands or something.

All us kids who grew up watching that didn't turn into demonic evil people.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
MystikMushroom,

Nope. And I doubt that the kids that watch this show will either. At least I hope not because mine were among them at one point.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

If it is some kind of disguised ritual, it wouldn't be very effective.

The entire point of a ritual like that is to get the person doing it in the right mindset to focus their intent/will to bend the fabric of the universe.

There's no power in people unwittingly doing a "magic ritual". You have to be aware you are doing it and for what purpose you are doing it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The only thing I have noticed about this show is that it gets my kids up and moving more than other shows do. Never got anything occultist out of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nicely put together!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If it is some kind of disguised ritual, it wouldn't be very effective.

The entire point of a ritual like that is to get the person doing it in the right mindset to focus their intent/will to bend the fabric of the universe.

There's no power in people unwittingly doing a "magic ritual". You have to be aware you are doing it and for what purpose you are doing it.

That is an oversimplification and not exactly true. There are such things as collective power in rituals and no not all participants have to be aware of the intent of the ritual.

One example is raising a cone of power or circle dancing/walking used by pagans and magical practitioners for ages. You get a group of people dancing in a circle their conscious, unconscious and even physical energy collects together in a cone of power. Then the high priest/ high priestess of the group can tap into that collective energy focusing it with their intent and perform a specific act. The participants don't have to be aware of the intent of the ritual.

A second example is in sigil magic, where a practitioner can use their energy and intent to construct a sigil for a specific purpose and then inscribe that symbol in a public place such as in graffiti. Then over time everyone walking by the sigil and looking at it would contribute a small portion of their conscious and sub conscious energy to the sigil. Their lack of intent is irrelevant, the intent has already been woven in by they practitioner, all the participants are providing is additional spiritual energy to the ritual.

Not saying that that is the case with this show, but the idea of harnessing the energy of others even without their intent for the furthering of a ritual is talked about in occult philosophy widely.
edit on 22-4-2016 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 22-4-2016 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 22-4-2016 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can't watch the videos because I'm at a loud bar but I love your thread and I like how you prefaced it... This sort of stuff is very interesting to me and wether I believe it to be 100% true or not doesn't really change that I look for that stuff and enjoy finding it .

If I knew how to "star" this thread I would .
And I'll be back to watch the videos .

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
MystikMushroom,

Except that the kids participating in the show would in turn inadvertently acquiesce to also participating in the energy sacrifice ritual. After all, its just part of the show...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me. I actually found several instances of obvious Nazi imagery in a popular children's show one time.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's not turning you demonic, it's just absorbing your kenetic energy, converting it, and thus used to manipulate the masses. Energy is energy and if you feel heat from any type of movement you created free energy in turn for the occult to harness, given that they be practitioners or alchemists. In this case, wizards.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Its just a show with bright colored creatures and it gets kids involved. It's like Dora when she would ask for answers my kids would shout at the tv. In this show they are getting the kids active physically. Which is a good thing because kids need physical activity. There is nothing occult or evil about it.

Then again it's the CBC ........

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

That's the stuff! The reason I like ATS. Good OP.

And from what I take, the biggest implication would be, magic is real.
Is it? Common people would say no. The majority.
If all we need to do is magic rituals to find prove, why isn't there any?
Maybe we all should do it? Set up a camera, find a ritual we like (like this one) and see if anyone comes back with proof.

Artemis, huntress of the moon, make my aim true. Give me goals to seek and the constant determination to achieve them. Grant me communion with nature, allow me to live surrounded by plants and animals that I can grow, protect and nurture. Allow me the strength and wisdom to be my own mistress, not defined by the expectations of others. And sustain my sexuality to be as yours -- wild and free as nature itself.

There is nothing evil about it. You probably can make up your own.
Try to summon something visiable. Make it smile at the camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

ok to start off with that show reminded me of the dora the explorer my kids watched alot. 2nd you seem like you have a good grip on the basics of magic. and 3rd as some poster stated previously energy can be gathered from castings on various things, in this case it can't its to vague, like drawing in ambient energy. having so many sources at the same time would not help the caster in your theory in the way your portraying it you have left out the fact that they would also be taking in the emotions of those. so your thinking that a TV show is stealing the kids energy your are wrong there are easier ways to do it, im not saying its impossible to do it in that way but it takes up more time and energy
edit on 23-4-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

edit on 23-4-2016 by Atsbhct because: Maybe too revealing.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
OP, I gave you a star and flag, not because I agree but for your awesome well thought out speculation! Kudos! My youngest grandson does like this show, though he refuses to clean up a magic circle of space! I imagine most kids are not creating a magic circle of safety. So, if an occult wizard is attempting to steal their young innocent energy, it is not being directed at them.

If the writers see this post...now you know why you feel the need to hit the bar! You energy sucking vampires have been foiled by the rebelliousness of toddlers not completely following your instructions! Bahahawaha!

Edit add: Admittedly, what has been read here cannot be unread. Now when I watch Bo On The Go, I will always see your occult connections! Aaugh!
edit on 4 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Reminds me of a similar show called Tree Fu Tom.
Every episode he asks the kids watching for their power. Gets them to do a few Tai Chi style moves then says "Now send the energy to Me!" or something to that effect.

I've often found it a bit sinister...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wow... I did think it strange that my daughter was able to pick up on circle casting and invocations so easily. She used to watch this show. Quality educational programming for children is difficult to come by these days. This can make raising a child to be an upstanding citizen witch so much easier.

Thank you, Bo on the Go!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
anyone remember the british show boohbah where a childs laughter powers five colorful gumdrops that go on adventures? or you say the magic word (mehehehe) "boohbah" which allows the audience to "send" a plot-related gift by blowing.

you wanna see an occult related cartoon? try mr pickles. and no one ever pretended THAT show was for kids. there is a reason, actually several reasons, they put it on adultswim.

edit on 23-4-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Totally Satanic, obviously, but look a little closer, like at the credits. You may get an interesting surprise.

Also note, putting it on adultswim does'nt keep children from getting an eye full of this, COMEDY?

THIS DEFINETELY CROSSES THE LINE

top topics

<<   2 >>

join