It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Native American Astrological Sign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Where my other owls at, yo?

I am a owl too. Dec 3
Changeable and mutable as the wind, the Owl is a tough one to pin down. Warm, natural, with an easy-going nature, the Owl is friend to the world. The bearer of this Native American animal symbol is notorious for engaging in life at full speed, and whole-hearted loves adventure. This can be to his/her detriment as the Owl can be reckless, careless, and thoughtless. Owls make great artists, teachers, and conservationists. However, due to his/her adaptability and versatility - the Owl would likely excel in any occupation. In a supportive, nurturing environment the Owl is sensitive, enthusiastic, and an attentive listener. Left to his/her own devices, the Owl can be excessive, overindulgent, bitter, and belligerent. Learn more about Owl totem meanings here.

edit on 4 22 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Wow, just a general "American Indian" zodiac?

All is fun and games, but be aware people, that there never was or ever will be an overall accepted religion or creation mythos that spans all "Native Americans".

I am Chickasaw, work for the Sovereign Nation and am deeply involved in the lifting up and furthering our original legends and culture.

There was no zodiac for most if not all tribes across the states.

Have fun with it, but dont buy into it. Probably a white hippy with a Grandma that was a Cherokee Princess who came up with this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Where my other owls at, yo?

Right here.

Seriously...by the signs, I am an owl.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Wow, just a general "American Indian" zodiac?

All is fun and games, but be aware people, that there never was or ever will be an overall accepted religion or creation mythos that spans all "Native Americans".

"Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks who've already been..."- The Great Sioux Nation.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
You guys have me crying from laughing too darn hard.

Where are all the other falcons at?

Is this the reason I pwn noobs on super smash bros with Falco?? Its gotta be that resonating cosmic influence and spirit energy of my ancestral guides giving me the power-ups. I see no other way.

jk

Maybe I can be yous guys' wingman when ya go soaring for the ladies. Hawnk hawnk

...wait that's not right...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How synchronistic this all is.

I'm the wolf. In the description on the site, it specifically says you might be a lone wolf. Just yesterday I posted in the reincarnation thread about how I dreamt I was a lone wolf type. I specifically edited the post to write that part.

I'm pagan, mostly Norse. Today I was wondering if I'd been called. I'm sure this sounds fruit cake to most of you. But then I open this thread, and I'm of the wolf. So I search up wolf totems in Norse mythology, and it begins to describe ulfhednar, the wolf side of the more familiar bear type warrior of Norse history known as the berserker.

Anyways, this site describes the role of the ulfhednar. This person would have to spend time by themselves hunting and stealing from villages to summon the wolf spirit. This is the EXACT character from my dream that I was talking about yesterday. I dreamt I was on the run, but was not scared. I was hunting, and surviving.
edit on 22-4-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm an Otter and oddly enough I have always liked them. I go along with the quirky and love water so it would appear not a bad interpretation. I have never heard of Native America Astrology but love the animals they have chosen.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Crazy story but kind of funny ...

Beavers are protected in Latvia, and so the critter was shooed off alive (and to this day, it still haunts the dark streets of Daugavpils, presumably). Sergei faired less well, requiring 15 stitches in his leg.
You don't mess with the Beaver even in Latvia .
edit on 22-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We could play poo poo bombardier. They might not like us for that though.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This was entertaining, and ......... really surprising to me, somewhat accurate.

A natural born leader, the Falcon can always be looked upon for clear judgment in sticky situations. Furthermore, the characteristics for this Native American animal symbol never wastes time, rather he/she strikes while the iron is hot, and takes action in what must be done. Ever persistent, and always taking the initiative, the Falcon is a gem of a personality to have for projects or team sports. The Falcon can be a little on the conceited side - but he/she is usually right in his/her opinions - so a little arrogance is understood. In a supportive environmental the Falcon "soars" in his/her ability to maintain passion and fire in relationships, and always remaining compassionate. Left to his/her own devices, the Falcon can be vain, rude, intolerant, impatient, and over-sensitive.

So..... if I embrace this, doesn't that encourage my darkside arrogance? oooooooooooo!

P.S. "never wastes time". naaah. I will say that I gain value from activities that others might consider a 'waste of time'.

ETA: I think I have latent otter tendencies. Things you can't tell your mother.

edit on 22/4/16 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm a bear. And, yes, I have crapped in the woods.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

S'n'F
Interesting , and informative
Thx

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Deer Native American Animal Symbol Deer: May 21 - Jun 20
This Native American animal symbol is the muse of the zodiac. The Deer is inspiring lively and quick-witted. With a tailor-made humor, the Deer has a tendency to get a laugh out of anyone. Excellent ability for vocalizing, the Deer is a consummate conversationalist. This combined with his/her natural intelligence make the Deer a must-have guest at dinner parties. Always aware of his/her surroundings, and even more aware of his/her appearance, the Deer can be a bit self-involved. However, the Deer's narcissism is overlooked because of his/her congeniality and affability. In a supportive environment the Deer's natural liveliness and sparkly personality radiate even more. He/she is an inspiring force in any nurturing relationship. Left to his/her own devices the Deer can be selfish, moody, impatient, lazy, and two-faced. Read more about Deer totems here.

Good stuff.... I think that pretty much sums everything up.

Guess I should just be glad my name isn't John.
edit on 23-4-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Apparently they aren't into taking our crap no mo(crosses arms and makes a pouty lip like angry birdman).

edit on 23-4-2016 by Lysergic because: aren't lol not are

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
They ain't afraid of no goose. Goose busters!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Have fun with it, but dont buy into it. Probably a white hippy with a Grandma that was a Cherokee Princess who came up with this nonsense.

Well, this astrology thing is very popular nonetheless. I knew one of the leaders of the native american tribes in Quebec and he personally used it just for fun (you know, as an ice breaker or something), although we both knew that your personal spirit animal has no link whatsoever to this astrology thing.

It's just for fun - I personally view this astrological thingy as a proof about how random events can seem to form an order.

edit on 26-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

In keeping with your post, I'd like to say, "I ain't afraid of no goose", but the opposite is true. I was terrorized by a goose as a child, and that lesson has stayed with me. You may snicker at the thought of being pecked to death, but it is truly horrifying, the speed and diligence which a goose applies to a person. Flying/hovering/pecking is a particular fright.

I filled a glove with lead shot to combat my particular demon, however the firm respect for the prowess of the creatures has stayed with me. I miss seeing and hearing Canada Geese.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join