It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Claims He Saw 'Time Traveling Aliens' leaving Earth on the ISS livefeed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

Some of you have already seen this I'm sure, but after a quick search I found no threads relating specifically to this. So apparently this past Sunday the ISS live feed captured something quite unidentified and then (as per usual) the feed cut out.

SOURCE

The phenomenon was spotted by outspoken alien hunter Scott C. Waring of UFO Sightings Daily earlier this week.

Here is the photo:

Here is the video:

A giant beam of green light shooting out from Earth could be a trail left behind during the departure of time-traveling aliens, UFO hunters claim.
The light, supposedly captured by Nasa during a live stream from the International Space Station on Sunday, is claimed to be hundreds of miles wide.
In two bizarre explanations, the conspiracy theorist proposes that the ‘energy beam’ has come from a UFO leaving the ocean, or that it may be a wormhole used to transport aliens through time.

I've never heard of this guy Scott C. Waring, but the fact that he refers to himself (or allows the media to refer to him) as an alien hunter as opposed to a UFOlogist (or any other scientific discipline for that matter) raises a red flag for me from the get-go. Yet still, the phenomenon being observed here is rather fantastic. I read in another thread about ISS recently where many stated that Jupiter was unusually illuminated in the sky recently. But how can that account for the beam flying out of our atmosphere? At face value, Jupiter alone does not explain this. I'm not saying it's aliens, or that it's even anything intelligent. But it's definitely weird & cool.

I'm a natural born skeptic but I want to believe. What do the rest of you think?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks like something entering rather than leaving. Not saying aliens though.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How do you get from a beam of light to time-traveling alien wormholes? OK, so you see a green beam of light, which could be anything. What evidence leads Waring to believe it is time-traveling aliens utilizing a wormhole?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You know, if people want to fantasize about aliens and the ISS I'm all for it but how am I supposed to believe not only are they aliens BUT time traveling aliens too boot?

Like huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You are all correct to point out the major leap this guy took when he started speculating. As I like to say: assumptions to support other assumptions.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
How do you get from a beam of light to time-traveling alien wormholes? OK, so you see a green beam of light, which could be anything. What evidence leads Waring to believe it is time-traveling aliens utilizing a wormhole?

It says

In two bizarre explanations, the conspiracy theorist proposes that the ‘energy beam’ has come from a UFO leaving the ocean, or that it may be a wormhole used to transport aliens through time.

So its just an idea, he's not saying its fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: schuyler

It says

So its just an idea, he's not saying its fact.

Have to agree with that, it's obviously not Mexicans crossing the American boarder, for instance, apart from that, could be anything like a streak of light on a non pristine window, or camera for instance.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sprite.

Start around the 4:30 mark. Look especially around the 6:15 mark.

edit on 20-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Would a sprite take the shape of the object seen in the upper left of this photo?

Here:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Wasn't this the video done by the known hoaxer utube channel . secureteam10 ?

I can't watch the video now but recently the MSM ws fooled by them
edit on 39430America/ChicagoWed, 20 Apr 2016 21:39:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It's not time traveling aliens..

It's one eyed one armed flying purple people eaters. Jeez

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

This time, it looks as if it is a laser/ray gun of some sort, maybe a rail gun with a very hot projective that has come up through the atmosphere. You may notice that the "trail" is most pronounced in the thick part of the earth's atmosphere and trails out as it get higher. All evidence for an interaction in some way of the artifact and the atmosphere.

Whatever it going on, we will never know the truth, so take my words as about the closest you will get to that event.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I believe its archangel Michael coming for the holy war

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

A laser that's several hundred miles in diameter? And I've seen the clip of the one from several years ago where it makes an evasive maneuver around a beam coming from the Earth. That was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

This time, it looks as if it is a laser/ray gun of some sort, maybe a rail gun with a very hot projective that has come up through the atmosphere. You may notice that the "trail" is most pronounced in the thick part of the earth's atmosphere and trails out as it get higher. All evidence for an interaction in some way of the artifact and the atmosphere.

Whatever it going on, we will never know the truth, so take my words as about the closest you will get to that event.

ok...so no one figured out physically where the ISS was and what area of Earth could have been a generalized point of origin of the green beam?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Scott C. Waring, just watch his website, his (from all over the web collected) videos and pareidolia-pics.
He is one of those guys that let UFO researchers look like idiots, like stupid, tinfoil hat wearing fools!
He is not better than Third Phase of Moon or Secureteam10.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The UFO hunter saw a UFO exit the earth. Yes, no worries, I can accept and beleive that; no problem but dear me, how on earth did the UFO hunter get the idea they the aliens in the UFO, were time travelers from?????????????????

What evidence has to got support this?

Its this kind of thing that makes UFO believers, including me, lose credibility and frankly, look stupid.

I hope this was the UFO hunter making this and not the OPs added opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And people wonder why the subject of UFOs is generally ridiculed by the media. With claims like this, who needs debunkers?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

You could help clear the confusion for yourself by reading the entire OP. It's not even that long. Here I'll highlight the part referring specifically to my initial thoughts on Mr. Waring:

I've never heard of this guy Scott C. Waring, but the fact that he refers to himself (or allows the media to refer to him) as an alien hunter as opposed to a UFOlogist (or any other scientific discipline for that matter) raises a red flag for me from the get-go.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Azureblue

You could help clear the confusion for yourself by reading the entire OP. It's not even that long. Here I'll highlight the part referring specifically to my initial thoughts on Mr. Waring:

I've never heard of this guy Scott C. Waring, but the fact that he refers to himself (or allows the media to refer to him) as an alien hunter as opposed to a UFOlogist (or any other scientific discipline for that matter) raises a red flag for me from the get-go.

Thank you for the chiding to which I plead guilty, the correction and clarification. Sometimes one can tell a lot about a post by the headline and a vid pic. I don't get much time to devote to ATS and sometimes I put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join