It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure that I lived over a government or criminal underground base. Watdo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi.

I'm thinking about posting extremely precise details about why I believe that was living directly above an underground facility, along with the exact location and instructions about how to get there.

My question is, are there any forum rules preventing me from listing an actual location where a business is located and people living on this forum?

I'm also thinking about putting names up. They are clearly not real names, but are legal names of the individuals that are guarding the site. A business is registered to one of them.

Any lawyers that could advise the best way to do this and minimize the possibility of getting successfully sued for libel?

I am concerned because I don't think that winning a case where exposing a secret facility is the cornerstone of your defense is likely. Especially if it's a government one. Right?

If a mod can chime in, I'll go ahead and put up a pretty good read with verifiable details.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

I certainly would not be naming names without their consent. Think about getting sued.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
We get plenty of threads discussing secret bases here..

Why not tell us what you know but be vague about names and location, once you provide more info it will be easier to assess how much you can reveal..
edit on 19/4/16 by Misterlondon because: Didn't read thread properly

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I certainly would not be naming names without their consent. Think about getting sued.

Yes.. Don't reveal names, just tell us the background to the story and why you believe it is a secret Base..

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason

Any lawyers that could advise the best way to do this and minimize the possibility of getting successfully sued for libel?

Only say what you can prove and make sure whoever you are talking about doesn't have lots of spare cash.

A simple location on a map with a question such as "is there an underground base here "?? might be the best option and will probably be answerable by someone on here.

Disclaimer:
Not a lawyer but liked Perry Mason and watched first season of Ally Macbeal.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I totally called out a secret base on ats. Only had to kill several ninjas and a alien mib since.
go fer it

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
secret bases are usualy military bases and like to remain secret. I would advice you to take that in to account, the military have very strong protocols for dealing with that. Dont be surprised if they come down heavy on you. a reply to: voiceoreason

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

edit on 19-4-2016 by voiceoreason because: (no reason given)

link   
i'll post more detail tomorrow, but the facility is underground at the base of koko head, in hawaii kai, honolulu, oahu, hawaii. its accessable by pakala st.

the folks guarding the site are dangerous. i found a bucket of caustic with dissolved flesh in it on the property, so keep in mind adventurers.

on the end of the street there is warehouse. Cant miss it. On the 4th terrace level there is a concrete pad. about 6 feet from the street side and 10ish feet from the side opposite the driveway youll find a few holes drilled. might be recently filled in.

if you use wifi analyzer youll see 20-30 low strength wifi networks that all are the same strength covering the entire spectrum on 2.4ghz.

if you use a thermal imaging camera, this spot will be 20 deg f hotter than the surrounding concrete.

behind the neighboring property (driveway side) behind the house there will be a broken up, giant fiberglass fake mountain face. lots of pieces of rolled up carpet that are roughly man sized. there is a giant metal boom with heavy ruined chain. i think the entrance is by the high voltage power line up on the nearby hill, or up in the closest ravene. there are a couple cave entrances back there.

you should be able to see with a spotting scope from the top of the koko head railway hike

edit on 19-4-2016 by voiceoreason because: detail

link   
duplicate
edit on 19-4-2016 by voiceoreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I pissed off the government once and they send people to harass me through 3+ states and then had the nerve to bring a ship to the property in Texas to intimidate me into submission.

They over reacted. All I did was tell an ex nasa engineer Id fark his wife after he insulted me. The government likes to rub it in your face that they have a monopoly on air,land, and space intelligence and violence so I of course took it to heart and avoid interacting with them.

Not that I hate the gubbernment (They would love to think we all hate them and want them dead cause they are a generally paranoid and violent bunch themselves.) I just dislike the way they "run" the planet, our space programs and lie to almost everyone with ears.

That being said it is best to leave it be unless you want to be counter-surveiled

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

That being said it is best to leave it be unless you want to be counter-surveiled

too late. I want them to # or get off the pot. if i disappear my family will know i wasnt making it all up.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

annecdotes are worthless without evidence .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

correct. didnt have time to shoot pics before i fled.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If you really stumbled on anything important and secret from the gov. then forget it and keep low profile.

Legally you have no right to disclose state secrets.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You wont be blowing the lid off of anything worth getting yourself renditioned for. You want proof get yourself some good spy gear and bug the heck out of the area if you must. If there is no reaction you are wrong.

I am the curious sort too but I advise caution as if there is something there they are the big boys you will be messing with and they really dislike spies prying around their compounds.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

and boom - excuse for no pics is incompatible with previous claim - thanks for playing - walt

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

technically i was invited to live there. even had my own agent handler and hpd police countersurveillance toward the end.

they sort of ruined my life, so here it is.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You want proof get yourself some good spy gear and bug the heck out of the area if you must. If there is no reaction you are wrong.

I would NOT recommend bugging a gov installation!!! Bugging electronics is EASILY detected using Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) gears. It is standard procedure in classified certified installation to do NLJD survey. And when you get caught, "they" will think your are working for the Putin's clan. Not good for your eventual defense...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

No problem naming a business. I wouldn't name a specific person. You can look up public records regarding ownership.

Funny thing about restricted areas. Often the no trespassing sign has no legal backing. Signs are cheap and hey, nobody checks if they are legit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join