It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up Close Alien Craft Over Kansas -4/18/16

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
SecureTeam YT

Yes...I know SecureTeam is 100% hoax site per ATS.

The owner of YT channel was sent the best close-up video and pics I have seen by a citizen in central Kansas driving home at 3 AM yesterday.

He got out of his car once he noticed strange shifting lights about 1000ft above him.

The full story is told in the video...since I am mobile can someone please imbed...thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Fail

Nm

Tried to imbed
edit on 18-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
SecureTeam YT

Yes...I know SecureTeam is 100% hoax site

so this post is self-defeating.

what do you think you were watching. ...seriously.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Why does it appear that there is a light to the right of the screen that he almost appears hesitant to film? Almost as if that light would reveal the true nature of what he is filming, and debunk the entire video. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

An error...just the number after =

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thread closed while ATS staff discusses what to do with a thread that has a OP video link to a KNOWN YouTube UFO hoaxer.

ETA: Now reopened.

edit on 4/18/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Why does it appear that there is a light to the right of the screen that he almost appears hesitant to film? Almost as if that light would reveal the true nature of what he is filming, and debunk the entire video. Just sayin'.

Then "de-bunk"...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I don't need to debunk the video. I think the mods have already taken that liberty given the YT source.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Thread closed while ATS staff discusses what to do with a thread that has a OP video link to a KNOWN YouTube UFO hoaxer.

ETA: Now reopened.

Yes...thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I don't need to debunk the video. I think the mods have already taken that liberty given the YT source.

No I insist...debunk.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I never claimed to be able to debunk the video. I merely pointed out that there is a light to the right of the screen that he appears hesitant to film.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I never claimed to be able to debunk the video. I merely pointed out that there is a light to the right of the screen that he appears hesitant to film.

Maybe that was an alien holding a light so they could see the craft better?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

They were perhaps orbs decending below and may have confuded the witness.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That's possible. However, if they were orbs, wouldn't you want to capture them as well? I know I would.

Let's agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I watched it (I really hate the music and that guys voice makes me want to punch him).

To start with it looks like a balloon with a cradle, like a hot air balloon, type of thing.

Then it starts "morphing" and it just looks like it's been cgi'd. One minute it's not all the clear, next it's quite clearly defined.

Plus, it's from ST so that instantly shouts hoax, which will bias my opinion of it from the start.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I watched it (I really hate the music and that guys voice makes me want to punch him).

To start with it looks like a balloon with a cradle, like a hot air balloon, type of thing.

Then it starts "morphing" and it just looks like it's been cgi'd. One minute it's not all the clear, next it's quite clearly defined.

Plus, it's from ST so that instantly shouts hoax, which will bias my opinion of it from the start.

It would take days to to all on your list...it has been about 20 hours since the witness saw this at 3 AM.

Pretty deflective reply IMO.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It would take days to to all on your list...it has been about 20 hours since the witness saw this at 3 AM.

Pretty deflective reply IMO.

No it wouldn't lol. Probably take an hour and that would include rendering and the time to upload the video.

CGI is done nowadays pretty quickly. Gone are the days of having to do it picture by picture. You can use a morphing tool which changes one shape to another. You can use the same morphing tool to change from one picture of a person to another picture of a separate person. All it takes is 2 pictures and a few clicks of the mouse.

ETA: How do you know the witness saw it 20 hours ago? All you've got is the word of the narrator.
edit on 1842016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Tyler saw this in his email and immediately called the witness to get specifics and how much of his personnal info he wanted to make public.

A normal straight-forward steps in an important case like this.

Show one similar CGI the SecureTeam has done.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Tyler saw this in his email and immediately called the witness to get specifics and how much of his personnal info he wanted to make public.

A normal straight-forward steps in an important case like this.

Show one similar CGI the SecureTeam has done.
Thanks.

So he says.

It doesn't matter if they have done footage similar to this before or not. They're known hoaxers. They cried wolf so many times that if they filmed an alien shaking hands with Obama I wouldn't believe it.

CGI using morphing is very easy and very quick. That is basically what's in the video.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread because a, it's a hoax and b, I really can't be bothered having a serious conversation about something that is done by someone who creates hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not one example from all the 1000's in your memory?

Very suspect debunking...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join