It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails explained with visual aid.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now you've done it!

You mentioned operation Popeye. Chemtrail believers love to jump on that and go "See?!! There's the proof they're trying to kill us all!!!!!" without actually understand what operation Popeye was all about.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A touch higher. Heh. There may be an F-22 size demonstrator by 2017-2018.

Feel free to PM your other question and I'll see what can be said.
edit on 4/18/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

On the bright Side (hehe) she is very pretty to see when she does her thing.

Thought I was joking eh.....great im used to being a joke to women. Now its spread to you too Network dude? Sad day for bass.

Zaph!! maybe in a year or two. awesome!!!!!!! Can't wait.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No, I didn't think your comment was inflammatory. Quite the opposite because you raise a good point. However, I never saw a T. O. for any other aircraft than the airframe I was assigned to. Unless I was augmented to work in the transit area of the flight line. Just because I never came across it doesn't mean it didn't exist. But like I mentioned below, a hypothetical operation of this size wouldn't be assigned to the military in the first place. The logistics and compartmentalizing would be a nightmare. It would have to be separate from normal military operations.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

No, I didn't think your comment was inflammatory. Quite the opposite because you raise a good point. However, I never saw a T. O. for any other aircraft than the airframe I was assigned to. Unless I was augmented to work in the transit area of the flight line. Just because I never came across it doesn't mean it didn't exist. But like I mentioned below, a hypothetical operation of this size wouldn't be assigned to the military in the first place. The logistics and compartmentalizing would be a nightmare. It would have to be separate from normal military operations.

I agree, and trying to wrap my head around how this could take place, world wide, for 20 years, and have not ONE shred of verifiable evidence to support it makes me think it's just a theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

On the bright Side (hehe) she is very pretty to see when she does her thing.

Thought I was joking eh.....great im used to being a joke to women. Now its spread to you too Network dude? Sad day for bass.

Zaph!! maybe in a year or two. awesome!!!!!!! Can't wait.

not you being a joke, the green trail. After cabbage, my crop dusting ability might be visible as well as audible, I've just never turned around to pin point the origin of said dusting.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Like I said, hypothetical but plausible as well IMO. Thanks for sharing the video, I'll watch it when I get home this evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I know what you meant. I'm just ragging on myself cause I got all nervous and screwed up while asking some girl out this morning I've been infatuated with for a while now.

Anyhoo. Yeah keep an eye out for a green laser like contrail. Now thats a lady i'd like to meet.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I know what you meant. I'm just ragging on myself cause I got all nervous and screwed up while asking some girl out this morning I've been infatuated with for a while now.

Anyhoo. Yeah keep an eye out for a green laser like contrail. Now thats a lady i'd like to meet.

confidence. if you don't have it, fake it till you make it. If you don't believe you are awesome, she never will.

Having said all that, If I had to go back on the dating scene, I'd likely be "that guy" sitting in the corner. It's easy to be outgoing when there is no prize to be had. (maybe some hidden logic in all that)

Anyway, I'll be looking for a green trail. Up there. LOL.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: EternalShadow

There's a great picture in my uploads I'll find this evening that proves both my point and that it relates to your statement of two aircraft at the same altitude with different contrails. They flew a new model Airbus within a few hundred feet horizontally of a Boeing 707 at the same altitude. The Airbus is leaving a beautiful contrail while the 707 isn't.

That Airbus uses a CFM56-5C4 very high bypass 3 spool turboFAN engine. The 707 used a Pratt & Whitney JT3-C axial flow turboJET engine that,like all pure turbojets, doesn't use bypass at all. A normal exhaust gas temperature on the GE engine is around 600C and up at the nozzle. The Pratt, which was originally developed as the military J-57, is hotter. The high bypass fan sucks in, and blows out, a lot more air, and, therefore, a lot more ambient moisture. So there is a good technical explanation for your upload.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey Zaph,

Fuel additives. Interesting topic. Heres some cra-zy bassplyr speculation.

The additive for the green lady. Great for wet burns and getting her up to speed to engage a scram.

But...........Is that same additive also an alkaline......see what I'm going with here? Duel purpose.

Why stop using the additive? Spritz it in the front as seed for that uh...new "compressor" and "afterburner" they've been working on.

If you wanted to go old school that is.

then evolve into using some E-Guns on their intake and the old Pico de photo up front for the seeding. and do away with the green all together. Fast, less bright, and maybe very something else too.....

Those guys n gals at Lockheed are pretty damned clever.

edit on 18-4-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Yes, I know, but the point of the paper that cited it (and explained the difference in the engine types) is that new engines are going to leave contrails where older engines aren't going to, which is why we see so many more contrails now. Which was proven quite nicely in that one picture.

edit on 4/18/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Exactly.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy
Exactly.

No, not exactly. Have you seen the contrail on the A340's number 4 engine in that pic? There is seriously something wrong with that engine the contrails got all sorts of weird swirls of colors n stuff in it.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's a candy cane contrail. Indicative of flying over or near the North Pole.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

which is why we see so many more contrails now. Which was proven quite nicely in that one picture.

Oh please don't sully a good conspiracy with facts.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy
Exactly.

No, not exactly. Have you seen the contrail on the A340's number 4 engine in that pic? There is seriously something wrong with that engine the contrails got all sorts of weird swirls of colors n stuff in it.

That's the number 1 engine and what looks like a weird trail is the airspeed probe of the camera plane. Either that or the engine is about to spit out a rainbow farting unicorn named Sparkles.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's a candy cane contrail. Indicative of flying over or near the North Pole.

I knew they could secretly do that!

You know what would be awesome. Rig the lady to burn bright red for one night only. Then have it fly cross country so at exactly midnight as she travels from the east coast to the west coast over head a bright red comet streaks past. Potus makes an "emergency" anouncement. Norad has spoted Santa overflying the USA.

Then family's can race outside and look uo to spot the wonder flying overhead. Kids wouldbe delighted. "He is real!" theyll all say as the bird soars overhead. The one year kids all over america actually saw santa.

That would be a sweet thing for them folks to do.

I bet its feasble to dump some additives that will burn bright red at mach 2.

Would be rad if they got the lady to do that for one night only subing in for Santa. Common lockheed think of the children.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Norad has spoted Santa overflying the USA.

I remember when I was 6 or 7 years old, I was at that age that I was starting to DISbelieve in Santa, but I remember being confused over the issue because the local TV news anchor (this was before the internet and NORAD's internet Santa tracker) would keep us all informed as to Santa's position during the Christmas eve Newscast, talking about how Santa and his reindeer were spotted flying over the city.

...I mean, the 6 or 7 year-old me didn't think Santa existed, but then again the TV news anchor said he did.

I suppose it's just like the MSN to tell us lies.

edit on 4/19/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

They were conditioning you early. If you like your news cast, you can KEEP your news cast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join