It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Concert to be held 2020 in Jerusalem Planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Tired of your history Human? Ready to free yourselves from the nightmare?
Want to know if Aliens are real? Want disclosure? So be it!

On January 1, 2020 we will be holding an Alien Disclosure Concert in Jerusalem
Planet Earth [Jerusalem belongs to no country, political group, or religion].

Ready for a celebration that will, how does your species say it - rock your socks?

Well we of UFFIS [the United Federation of Intergalactic Species] in cooperation with Boorg Industries, Inc.
[an intelligence cooperative on Earth sanctioned by us] is about to throw the entertainment experience of the Century.

In a period of two weeks of celebration we will reveal why we developed your species from a base reactive animalistic being to an
advanced intelligence capable of intelligent consciousness and advanced cognition - We will also attempt to make amends and apologize
for our failures in giving you religions you are yet to undestand - and continue to misuse - We will end this.

Our access to funds [money] is unlimited and we hope to contract some of your best entertainers for the celebration.
Also, we have been attempting to master and understand your music [Your creative music and art is one of the main reason we have decided on advancing your species] - So for the first time we will show you Alien entertainers [both singing and dancing] and are eager to see how your art critics rate us].

So are you ready Human? Ready for a celebration heralding a New Dawn for your species?

So make plans to join Us on 1/1/2020 in Jerusalem for 'the' celebration/concert of the 21st Century
- It is free - and your safety is guaranteed as all terrorists will have been eliminated.

Welcome to the New Dawn

Boorg Industries, Inc, - THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-4-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView
Sounds like a fun gig.
PM me if you can do with some support acts, that's plenty of time to perfect a show worthy of such an audience.
Plus my guitar playing could do with some of those super mutant powers to speed up my solos.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
4 years? Why not say... tomorrow? Why the long wait? Is it so that people will have forgotten this thread by then?

Apologies if this was satire.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Inter-galactic travel takes time dude !

👽

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Perhaps you could spend the time until then learning how to write in English.

You super-intelligent alien.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
AlienView,

I'll be there!

Uh, Planet Earth, I mean. Not Jarusalem, I can't afford the plane ticket.

Time to get Schwifty...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

My band GODBOT will offer to play... We are developing a program that creates original art works based on sounds. Values will be assigned like choices of color for tone tempo might alter the smooth or roughness of the lines all the final choices will be the machine's. We will assign the time to be complete. An example might be the 1st song might fill the entire screen with the image of an eye then the audience noises might make it decide to zoom out and make the eye only a small part of the bigger picture ala Mandelbrot set using fractals. We already do not program the drums and bass, we teach a machine our guitar parts and it creates drums and bass to go along with our parts. In our band the BOTs will have a voice. I describe it as a type of free energy, not only do we get excitement from the noises it is making but something almost magic happens when we record it.

Check out "No More Pain" by GODBOT on Soundcloud.com for a rough example, there are harmonic things going on in that recording that the humans had no part in. The bass plays a note in the feedback at the end that is not in the bass track isolated but somehow it happened in the mix. We even go as far as to let the Landr.com bot master our recordings. 2020 gives us plenty of time to tighten the screws. Looking forward to it if it actually happens. Forgive any sarcasm but we have heard "Aliens" we're gonna come to the rescue many times over. 2020 might be to late Niburu is due back by May of this year.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Unless there will be governments making official disclosure, it will be pointless.

The music would be good and a jolly good time, though.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

i am so glad you specified " jerusulem , planet earth " - that way no one will get confused and go to any of the other ` jerusulems ` out there

this post was typed in a nut rich environment

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Tell me more of this United Federation of whatever it is you belong to....

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Jerusalem belongs to no country, political group, or religion.

Good location as I believe it is the only place on earth where Christians , Jews , and Muslims live side by side in relative peace.
Go for it , I will be there . Short of the end of time coming in the meantime.Unless you are a Reptilian shapeshifter , then I think I will be "under the weather"

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm allergic to nuts
Am I swelling up
I feel like I'm swelling up

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I vote we find a new word.
Every time I see or hear the word disclosure I shudder like I've just seen a big spider.
Its overused.
Its been poisoned by too much mishandling and abuse.
Its become associated with such negativity now that its almost lost any meaning.
I can't think of a suitable replacement...but, feel free.
Anything but THAT.
I hate it.
Sorry, should be a rant but...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

4 years ?? means it will be cancelled closer to the time or sounds like a alot of hype and most likley be disappointed at the end of it.

good marketing, in terms of actually presenting facts and material we have not already heard 100's of times over - i find very slim

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Count me out! - John Lennon, 1968

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Thank you for your offer 'wastedown'. We have recorded your music and do find it interesting - We will be sure to reserve a few minutes for your band.

Now being that you are into music and special effects we would like your opinion on the landing - We will be staging a landing on the first day of the concert and want to impress the crowd - After all alien disclosure is a once in a lifetime event.

We were thinking that minutes before several of our scout ships land at the concert - We would play the following on all
speakers, on all screens and throughout the world:

2001: A Space Odyssey Theme • Also Sprach Zarathustra

Then exiting the ships will be a several attractive female androids [they look almost Human] smiling and waving to
the crowd.

Serious negotiations will be put on hold until after the concert completes and of course we will bring some valuable gifts
as your species is quite materialistic by nature - advanced technology will come later when we feel it is safe
for Humans to possess it.

Any ohter advice you or others minght have for the celebration would be appreciated.

universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

As long as there is no loud trumpet, bringing everyone to their knees I think you will be fine. I can say that if everything started playing that video at once across the planet people would stop and think.. What in the Hell.. Then carry on with their business. Though Earth is a realitivly small planet, it seems pretty big to a person standing on its surface. There are still parts of the world where people live without modern tech. That being said, for the people standing there it would be amazing, others would see the video and nothing else, while the other half of the planet are soundly sleeping. What a wake up that would be!

You have to understand that spirit and religion have confused much of the world. There are Bible verses that state one "God" took another "God" to a mountain peak where they could observe all the people of Earth. Some expect a loud trumpet and gods face in the sky to signal the end of it all, it describes a flat plane under a firmament not a ball flying through space. Earth in that view is the center of the Universe placing us at the core of creation at least in this Relm. People simply don't know what to believe. In our past Science and Spirit were separated, limiting our ability to learn the true nature of consciousness and our reality. We have hologram tech, green screens, advanced CGI that allows us to create anything we can visually think of. Therefore you would need to come down in mass numbers across the entire planet ( which no matter how is approached will scare people). Please find a way to calm the populous prior to dropping in.

I'm ok with beautiful androids, but why not come out waving yourselves? We are ready, they have been drip feeding us "disclosure" for a long time. The recent tv series Childhood's end is a perfect example. If not familiar, a powerful species of Alien shows up in mass and communicates intentions through telepathy. They pick one regular guy, not a politician or government agent, to pass along their messages to the populous. What keeps people on edge is they do not let us see their true form. Turns out they look exactly like our representations of the Devil of the Bible. Red skin, fangs, horns, cloven hoof feet and all. You do not evolve horns and fangs in a peaceful environment, so by not revealing their true form allowed for building of trust(in their minds, only doubt in ours), prior to the shock of their appearance which would have revealed their true intentions. Control, rule, dominance etc. which matches their appearance exactly.

People watched this, if you wait to reveal your true appearance and let a droid stand in, you are only sowing seeds of doubt and distrust. Avoid that if you don't want a fight. People will not just lay down and let you take over what we consider ours. Your presence would have the effect of destroying our hate for differing races or cultures of other people while uniting against a common enemy. While quick to fight we would not choose that as our first option, we would rather be friends and see what benefits we could gain by your presence and presents.

If you are just trolling, it's an epic attempt! Even so this is still a fun thought experiment. Feel free to contact me in any way you choose, PM, a post here, email, telepathy, voice to skull or what have you.., I'll play along! My friends call me Hank or LuCky. Peace!

edit on 19-4-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I do have a question. Is this going to be on the TV world wide? I'm actually quite interested and I won't be able to go to Jerusalem. I, sadly, don't have that much money to pay for a plain ticket.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Will UFO be playing? One of my favourite bands.

top topics

join