It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:13 AM Significance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: beyondtheskys

Is this cable TV? When I had cable TV there would be times where they would dick with the network at a certain time every night for a few nights and sometimes a week. It was irritating.

Why don't you contact the cable company, show us their response, and we can go from there.

that's what it more than likely is. our cable company updates their boxes every couple of days, sometimes they don't reset, have to power them down and back up again.

when they don't reset. we get the blue screen or we have detected a interruption in your service, please call 1-800-xxx-xxxx to speak with a customer service representative.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Everyone used to freak out about 1:11, then it was another number....
I gave up, it's a "thing'...just another unexplainable thing. No biggie. Either more coincidences will happen or you'll figure it out in hindsight.

What do all you 3:13 people have in common?
I'd start there.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
They still do....nearly every night.Setting there watching and every box in the house will either hang or just restart.

edit on 4/18/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Look, if you want 3:13 to have meaning and significance in your life -- then it will. The things we believe in we give power to in our lives. This is why people who are religious claim to "feel God". When you believe in something you give that thing power in your subconscious and conscious mind.

Look at people who believe they can do something vs. people who don't. Guess who is more likely to accomplish their tasks? The human mind is incredible at being able to alter our perception of reality based on our beliefs about things.

You can change your perception of reality (which means how reality seems to you) by changing your emotions, thoughts, and beliefs.

If you truly believe in fairies 100% with all your being, you will probably claim to see "proof" in places others wouldn't. Maybe a flash out of the corner of your eye or whatever. The same with UFO's, ghosts, ect -- these are beliefs are like plugins for your reality operating system.

Imagine the reality you see as an operating system. All of us in America are running on "America 1.5" -- you can extend the capabilities of your reality operating system by installing "plugins" (similar to browser extensions) to allow for additional functionality in your awareness. Among these are:

-spirituality
-metaphysics
-ufos
-ghosts

...among other things people believe in.

So if you want repeating numbers to mean something, they will. Just like how some people swear by the power of prayer or the healing power of crystals and rocks. They believe in these things and it gives them power. The more people that believe, the more power those things actually have in the global collective consciousness.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
Does anyone know what the significance of the number 3:13 is, it would be very helpful.

You are being summoned by Satan to rebel and hate Christians.

3 = unclean trinity
13 = rebellion

Hollywood even makes films about this with 'The 39 steps'. What do you get from 3x13 ?

Ignore the numbers and turn to Jesus Christ because the numbers will not do anything for you, even if you start seeing codes like 'K KKK 666' on a car plate in a dream and told by a fallen angel to convert the 'K's to English Gematria where K = 66; nothing will happen.

So its all a pile of crap thrown at 75 million people every day where daemons are desperately trying to seduce people into sin. Numerology, divination doesn't save your soul even if it shows your entire future.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I was born at 3:13.
I don't think it is a lucky number.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

but then the cable box update does sound like the most likely culprit, that or electric smart meters...

easy test is get a digital alarm clock with battery backup and set it near the cable box so you can look at the time on them both.

If something woo-woo is happening then they both will freeze at the same time, if it is just background updates then the alarm clock will keep the real time.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

I seem to remember being told that the 3 AM hour is is the true witching hour. it's supposed to be the darkest point of the night or something. But if it's just the cable box clock doing it, I would go with contacting the cable company. If all the clocks in the house start doing things at 3:13 AM, look up info on what I mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I see 1848 all the time. Never looked up, but it intrigues me at some level.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In numerology it's said that it stands for your need to move on, you might be at a place in your life where you’re not prospering much if at all because of something and the universe is trying to tell you to keep moving past it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join