It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:13 AM Significance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A couple months ago I posted a thread about how my cable box would stop and freeze at 3:13 AM, I came to the conclusion that the box was broken until last night. I have a brand new box in a different room of my place and last night it stopped and froze at 3:13 AM. What was weird about it this time was when I turned my TV on the whole screen was blue and flickering. Does anyone know what the significance of the number 3:13 is, it would be very helpful.

My Original Post

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

I wake up at 3:13am at least twice a week if that help?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Angel Number 313 indicates that you are surrounded by loving, positive energies.

I just googled the significance of 3:13 and clicked the first link and got this

It seems to be a good omen for you. Although seeing 3:13 in the morning froze up on anything would creep most people out

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

to many mundane electrical problems could account for this before we start giving significance to numbers in some supernatural hocus pocus kind of way. Someone should troubleshoot the issue im sure a very reasonable explanation can be given.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I woke as well last night at 3:13!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, 3+1+3=7.

According to numerology, 7 is:

The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.

numerology.com

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I seem to notice many times waking up @ 3:15 am?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Using numerology would it not be 3/4? This symbol, ":", to my knowledge is used as a division. Perhaps a ratio?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I'm not an expert or even an adept at numerology. I just added the numbers up like you would if you were doing a word or name.

I think far to many people go way, way overboard with numerology and think to deeply into stuff (for example the ':'). I don't think the colon has anything to do with the significance of the numbers. You might see "313" all over the place as well as see 3:13 on a clock.

If the universe wants to show you numbers, it'll show you numbers anywhere it can/wants. Clocks make handy places for numbers.
edit on 17-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
beyondtheskys,

I seem to notice 333 everywhere. I rarely check the time but when I do, 3:33. When I check the page number of the book I'm reading, 333. I go to the store, hey, guess what? Two liters are two for $3.33! I have been vexed by 333 since I was a child.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Neither am I, but it seems fun to mess around.
3 ratio to 4 (or 3 divided by 4) there is a .75 difference, or 75%. 75 is the department number of Paris. The OP is being haunted by French ghosts in quest of the ultimate reality(the One which we get by 3 divided by (1 times 3).

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Is this cable TV? When I had cable TV there would be times where they would dick with the network at a certain time every night for a few nights and sometimes a week. It was irritating.

Why don't you contact the cable company, show us their response, and we can go from there.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
TechniXcality,

That would make sense but how would you explain the freezing of the clock on 3:13 so regularly? Once is a fluke, twice is coincidence, three times?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Haha!

Let's see... 313 is a Detroit area code, maybe the OP has some ties to Detroit?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hmm so many possibilities. I'm sure if we tried we could connect it to God and JFK's assassination.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

3:13 is probably the time your cable company updates your cable box.

Just saying mine updates around then.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton says that she's the one you want answering the phone in the 3am time frame. Maybe she's generating some kind of mass psychosis, from being on everyone's TV, day after day, after day, after day, after....

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's been a long time and I'm on an iPod so I can't check but if I recall 313 is the amount of degrees if you measure between Temple Mount and the White House.

Maybe by freezing it's reality telling you that politicians are evil, cold and calculated.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordOrobos

Maybe by freezing it's reality telling you that politicians are evil, cold and calculated.

As if we need the supernatural to come to such a conclusion.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Contact your cable company, and ask them what's up. Probably some sort of signal issue or other, casing the box to react hat way at that time. It will likely take tier 2 or higher support, but I'd bet on a technical explanation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join