It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Bundy Beaten, Starved, Tortured while being Unlawfully Imprisoned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

You're in this # together, no matter what race, thoughts or sex you are -

We sure are!

They divide and conquer and America at the moment has become very passive as to the behaviour of their government.

I hope you're wrong. I'm sure not passive. I know many folks aren't passive. Lots of folks are out there trying in many ways. We have a long row to hoe and much to learn, and it will probably get worse before it gets better, but I'm betting it will get better...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
For almost two full days Mel Bundy was forced to sit in a room with no bathroom, covered in his own urine, feces, and vomit.

Of course when the facts come out you will probably find he shat his pants and pissed himself when he saw the FBI!

Remember the other stories released about this?

"Lavoy was dragged from his car"
"Lavoy was shot in the back of the head whilst kneeling"
"Navy SEALS are going to parachute in and support them"

If these people said it was raining you would have to check outside - and they probably would be lying!
edit on 15-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If any of these accusations are true she needs to file a report with department of corrections. An investigation would be started instead of going on the net and makong claims since this does nothing to resolve it. They must have the worst lawyer in the country to allow this and need to fire him as well. There is no atty that would have allowed this to occur without filing so on shall we sau reluctant to believe the story.
edit on 4/15/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

My apologies for thinking the worst -- and my thanks for clarifying.

I just don't wnat this turning into an argument over whose lives matter... ALL lives matter. And I want to stand for everyone's rights, and I want this post to represent everyone abused by government forces at every level -- city, county, state, and federal.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If true this is not the country or the principles so many fought and died for. Talk about a banana republic's mentality ! If stuff like this gets out... when anyone is confronted with the possibility of being apprehended they just might decide to fight to the death instead of submit. Once they get their hands on you it is all over without a trial and your day in court..

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think that if the people that fought and died for this country knew the truth behind their fighting and dying, we would find out that it was never a nation of principles. Not in any of our lifetimes (and i know we got some old timers here on ATS). Rotten to the core for almost 200 years.

Thoreau may have gone a bit far (which he recognized) when he suggested that the best government was one that did not govern at all. Ironically, that is what we kind of have now.

But he is dead on when he suggests that the best government is that which governs least. At least federally. If folks want to have local tyrannies to live under (HOA's), that's their choice.

But a Federal government, especially one allowed to raise and maintain a standing army, will empower itself to do what it pleases. We are seeing this happen. We all kinda cheered for it when it was across the planet. But now they are doing it to us. Honestly, the best government is one that only does that which is expedient to the virtues of humanity, and its public.

edit on 4/15/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If any of these accusations are true she needs to file a report with department of corrections. An investigation would be started instead of going on the net and makong claims since this does nothing to resolve it.

I agree, obviously, that there are legal channels to go through for proper remediation and they no doubt are. Especially since my links are quoting the attorney and his legal filings.

They must have the worst lawyer in the country to allow this and need to fire him as well.

The lawyer has to go through certain legal channels as well. It's not like he can just waltz into the jail and order it to his liking. And somehow I doubt any of these prisoners -- much less all of them -- have the financial resources for a legal team that can in any way match the full force and resources of the state and federal governments.

Very sad that you would blame the victims and express absolutely no outrage for the abuses committed by government in our name.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sadly not surprising..I have read enough here from people who think torture is ok, that's what you get..they just change definitions/goalposts around as to who is deserving of it..could be anyone at some point.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
If true this is not the country or the principles so many fought and died for. Talk about a banana republic's mentality !

It's damn good to read your words. Gives me hope and strength.

If stuff like this gets out... when anyone is confronted with the possibility of being apprehended they just might decide to fight to the death instead of submit. Once they get their hands on you it is all over without a trial and your day in court..

Yes! Very wise words. After reading about the Homan Square Black Site in Chicago, it made me look at the hellhole they've degenerated into in a whole new light.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: dragonridr

If any of these accusations are true she needs to file a report with department of corrections. An investigation would be started instead of going on the net and makong claims since this does nothing to resolve it.

I agree, obviously, that there are legal channels to go through for proper remediation and they no doubt are. Especially since my links are quoting the attorney and his legal filings.

They must have the worst lawyer in the country to allow this and need to fire him as well.

The lawyer has to go through certain legal channels as well. It's not like he can just waltz into the jail and order it to his liking. And somehow I doubt any of these prisoners -- much less all of them -- have the financial resources for a legal team that can in any way match the full force and resources of the state and federal governments.

Very sad that you would blame the victims and express absolutely no outrage for the abuses committed by government in our name.

A tually the lawyer can he goes to a judge gets an injunction and marhes in the the jail house and makes changes to his clients incarcerarion. could have it done In a couple if hours. Just requires going to the judge and home deciding there is probable cause this may have occurred. This is why police treat people with kid gloves once arrested if they know they have an atty.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

SF, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I had no idea the police were treating the Bundy's this way.

You know this is all about the Bundy's stand off.

The FBI and police are behaving like spoiled, angry children, that never grew up.

I will agree the Bundy's case will never see a Trial, why? Because the State knows they will not be able to fool a jury, and all the lack of real evidence. Because there are none.

It is time that We The People start standing up to these lawless criminals who believe they are above all the laws of our land.

Our society has become so corrupted that many of our systems are coming a part, and I have yet to find an honest Judge in this country that will do his or her job honestly, when it comes to political prisoners.

However a few Americans cannot stand against a tyrannical system, no sir, this will take millions of Americans to to drop what they are doing and march to Washington for a peaceful protest and completely shut down Washington DC.

What are the authorities going to do? Nothing. But at the moment Americans are to self-satisfied to do anything for anyone and many could careless about their own citizens.

So until then, the unlawful authorities will do as they please to you, me, and everyone else, because We The People allow them too.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Sadly not surprising..I have read enough here from people who think torture is ok, that's what you get..they just change definitions/goalposts around as to who is deserving of it..could be anyone at some point.

Unfortunately, I can't argue that.

But we -- as a nation -- have to get past this. We have to figure out how to get past this. We have to stop dividing ourselves and putting everyone in little boxes.... and thinking anyone deserves to be abused or killed for any reason by anyone. We have to stop hating and fighting each other. As another poster said, we're all in this together. We need to figure this out together. And then do better together.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I don't agree with the Bundys' positions on most anything, I particularly don't agree with their tactics, I usually don't agree with you in regards to the Bundys and I definitely don't agree with this (from your first source, my bold):

This is an election year with one of the worse miscarriages of justice in our history and not one candidate — NOT ONE — will come to the defense of these men and women and demand that at the very least, they be treated humanely?!!

... but if what is being reported on these sites is true, then it is indeed cruel, inhumane treatment. This should be investigated and if the allegations are born out by the evidence, then those responsible should be held be held accountable.

I see very little gray area here or room for debate. Everyone, without exception, is entitled to equal protection of the law including humane treatment and due process.

I'm curious why this is coming from Mel Bundy's wife and LaVoy Finicum's daughter and published on websites that are clearly dedicated to promoting the "militia movement" point of view rather than from the attorneys for either man in any other media at all?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

A tually the lawyer can he goes to a judge gets an injunction...

The judge has all the power. The judge does not have to grant the injunction -- or any motion. The attorney can ask. That's it. He cannot demand.

Further, that costs big bucks. Just being in jail is costing them. Every single day. And attorneys don't work cheap. Every motion the attorney has to write and file, or that the attorney has to respond to, and every time that attorney has to appear in court or take a phone call or travel to the jail to meet with his client -- all of that costs money. It's a common tactic for the "deep pockets" -- in this case, the government -- to drag everything out and bury the defendant in paperwork so that they literally cannot afford to defend themselves. It's judicial bullying... and just more federal bullying.

And if it's a public defender... God help him. If the costs don't get him, the incompetence/inexperience/ambitions will.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'm curious why this is coming from Mel Bundy's wife and LaVoy Finicum's daughter and published on websites that are clearly dedicated to promoting the "militia movement" point of view rather than from the attorneys for either man in any other media at all?

Simply because it is a money raising exercise, to get funds from the gullible.

If the claims were true why not go through the courts?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Media? What media would you find credible to air the truth? The media silence on this matter speaks volumes to me, and I am not one bit surprised.

The mainstream media propaganda job is to protect the Powers That Be.

That is why I shut off all television News over 12 years ago, the truth is the last thing the media is going to tell you.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Self edit..Scrapped the post
edit on 15-4-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
These people are known liars and will say anything to fit their agenda. Any mistreatment they might get while in prison is very likely deserved.

I've had personal dealings with ranchers that are exactly like the Bundy's and I've never met such a group of whiny, self-absorbed, self-entitled hatriots. They feel that since they've worked the land, they feel they are entitled to more than the "takers" that just benefit off their hard work.

There's only one reason they're in prison right now. They didn't play by the rules of the system. Some times that system goes against you and then you pull your britches up and just deal with it like an adult. I'm all about protesting, but bringing a gun to a protest is negating your argument by stating that you're willing to use violence to back up your argument.

They made their bed and now they get to occupy a federal facility that doesn't put up with their #...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

SF, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I had no idea the police were treating the Bundy's this way.

Then I'm very glad I did. It needs to be known.

The FBI and police are behaving like spoiled, angry children, that never grew up.

I think that's about the best we can say about this...

It is time that We The People start standing up to these lawless criminals who believe they are above all the laws of our land.

It just occurred to me that maybe part of the solution is informing the public about their right to jury nullification. Make sure that as many people as possible know that they have the right -- and perhaps the civic and moral duty -- to refuse to convict unjust or unjustly applied laws. Maybe that should be my next thread!

Our society has become so corrupted that many of our systems are coming a part... However a few Americans cannot stand against a tyrannical system, no sir, this will take millions of Americans... But at the moment Americans are to self-satisfied to do anything for anyone and many could careless about their own citizens.

I think we can fight back in many ways on many fronts. We got to this point incrementally; we have to fight back incrementally. Don't get me wrong though... I'm all for big battles -- and big wins! -- when and where appropriate too. But slow and steady wins the race.

So until then, the unlawful authorities will do as they please to you, me, and everyone else, because We The People allow them too.

Yes, sadly, we the people do allow too much -- and even cheer it on -- but I guess that's part of our challenge. Many people will do better when they know better.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
From one of the OP links...

Hansen likened the armed Bunkerville standoff with law enforcement on April 12, 2014, to the Revolutionary War battles at Bunker Hill, Concord and Lexington between American patriots and the British.

He also argued that no one from Bundy's side ever fired a weapon or assaulted a federal officer and that the only acts of violence in Bunkerville were committed by federal agents.

"The government has seemingly put together a strong case against Mr. Bundy, but when it is seen for what it really is, it is a collection of unsupported allegations, inconceivable innuendos, bald assertions and unproven allegations," Hansen wrote.

Looks to me like they're trumping-up charges and hoping some stick.

It's an old trick to prove a point.

They will hope for as much damage as possible and they will keep the propaganda agenda going in their favor.

Jealous and nervous governments do these things.

We already know Obama and Harry Reid are going out in style.

This might be the best they can do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join