It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The presidential elections are rigged. The president has already been appointed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

As you can see your votes mean nothing unless we remove the electoral college. The RNC chooses a nominee your votes are just ornamental.
edit on 11-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Isn't that the same system that made the US great ? Why change it now .

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK...the election is rigged...who is the new president?
Cheers
Care to make a guess?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

It is rigged for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I w pondered this myself for years...confirmation came early in this cycle when Jeb Bush (memba him?) made the statement "I plan on being thr nominee by LOSING the primaries." Huh? But w/the horrible treatment of Trump, and the GOPe flatly saying Trump WILL never get the nom, coupled w/the icky Cruz being back by the GOPe (til Cleveland) I can't say he was lying.

It's all planned. It's either another Clinton or Bush. Everything else is grand Kabuki theatre for the unwashed masses.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The political parties are free to make any rules they want for their selection process.

WE don't have to vote for them or their candidates.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's not rigged, we just have been voting wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty much Florida,Ohio and Pennsylvania choose the president all the other states are just meaningless crumbs.

All because of how the electoral college is setup.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ah, this one is easy, if the republicans go with Cruz, then Hillary wins. Religious zealot...or a woman...yep its Hillary. I still can't believe the repubs are that stupid...Trump is the only one with a snowballs chance to beat Hillary.

a reply to: JaMeDoIt

edit on 11-4-2016 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
OK...the election is rigged...who is the new president?
Cheers
Care to make a guess?

That'll be our own Cap'n Birdseye.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

This is what did it for me. He said that they would not protect. He did not say they would not indict. These sicks farks are good.

They were supposed to release this to allow Bush/Rubio (or Kasich) and it would derail Clinton. Well, that did not happen. The establishment is trying sooooooo hard to get Hillary elected that they are putting their faith in Cruz...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Who is the chosen one?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ah, answered my question.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was calling it from the start : one name - Hillary Clinton

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I know a couple of guys who would agree with you...

"If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it." Mark Twain

Elections and politicians are in place to give American's the illusion of choice..." George Carlin

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

They are consciously rigging the democratic party elections.

Bernie never had a chance. The people that voted for Bernie are just ornamental at this point.

How can lobbyists can be superdelegates? That is undemocratic.

edit on 12-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 12-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pretty much Florida,Ohio and Pennsylvania choose the president all the other states are just meaningless crumbs.

All because of how the electoral college is setup.

And it just so happens that the election systems in Florida and Ohio were hijacked from voters, by the two parties, after the staged 2000 & 2004 election debacles, under the guise of 'election reform.'

And it was billed as a 'victory for voters.'

edit on 12-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Since We The People Allegedly Elect our Leadership in this Country , we therefore have the Right , and the Power Under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to Dismiss them , and even Refuse to Acknowledge their Authority if the need be . Who says Any Elected President of the United States has Any Power to run the Country If the Majority of the People use their Voices and just say NO ? Political Parties in Reality have no Power or Authority over the Populace unless our Consent is given to them Freely . The LAW is Clear . Food for Thought........
edit on 12-4-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Since We The People Allegedly Elect our Leadership in this Country , we therefore have the Right , and the Power Under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to Dismiss them , and even Refuse to Acknowledge their Authority if the need be . Who says Any Elected President of the United States has Any Power to run the Country If the Majority of the People use their Voices and just say NO ? Political Parties in Reality have no Power or Authority over the Populace unless our Consent is given to them Freely . The LAW is Clear . Food for Thought........

Just across the board elect Libertarians and Constitutionalists only.

Things should clear up pretty quick.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The problems is that Trump is not electable outside of the core republican party members. He will very likely lose the swing vote if he gets nominated. If he does not get nominated, he says he will run independant, thus (likely) pulling a critical percentage of voters away from the republicans. Either way, his foray into politics ensures that the democrats will likely win this time. I'm not saying this is a conspiracy, but this is the likely scenario.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join