It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy spies learned of Nazi alliance with Draco ET's during WW2?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
I'm sure that my mere request for any real evidence, other than your fertile imagination, for aliens of any of your 'reptilian' species, 'draco' or otherwise, won't ruffle your delicate beliefs.
Give me anything to provide real evidence that you aren't imagining these critters, like your compatriots?

Not quite what you want, but then again what you want probably isn't realistic. Here is evidence of sorts:

In Ancient India, there were "visitors from the stars", presumed to be from Sirius, In modern Africa is a tribe (Dogon) with old legends of visitors from the stars, they believe; from Sirius.

In both of these cases the "visitors" are thought to be some what reptilian in nature, though the Dogon think them amphibians. The Hindus called them "Naga", the Dogon call them "Nommo".

Now, we all know that the Star system of Sirius is both very young, and a rather close binary with a white dwarf, making Sirius not a good place for life, and certainly not old enough for advanced life. However...very near Sirius, as we view from Earth, is a star called Nu(2) Canis Majoris. It is a "K" class star, with a known "water world" planet in the habitable zone. The star is older than Sol...

Just a wee bit of the reality involved...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This must be why planes aren't allowed to fly over specific zones in the north and south poles

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: trader12
This must be why planes aren't allowed to fly over specific zones in the north and south poles

Who says

Many long-haul flight times will be dramatically reduced as planes are allowed to take a short cut over the North Pole.

Changes in aviation rules, which apply to twin-engine jets such as a Boeing 777, will mean passengers can reach exotic destinations quicker

edit on 6-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: namelesss
I'm sure that my mere request for any real evidence, other than your fertile imagination, for aliens of any of your 'reptilian' species, 'draco' or otherwise, won't ruffle your delicate beliefs.
Give me anything to provide real evidence that you aren't imagining these critters, like your compatriots?

Not quite what you want, but then again what you want probably isn't realistic. Here is evidence of sorts:

In Ancient India, there were "visitors from the stars", presumed to be from Sirius, In modern Africa is a tribe (Dogon) with old legends of visitors from the stars, they believe; from Sirius.

In both of these cases the "visitors" are thought to be some what reptilian in nature, though the Dogon think them amphibians. The Hindus called them "Naga", the Dogon call them "Nommo".

Now, we all know that the Star system of Sirius is both very young, and a rather close binary with a white dwarf, making Sirius not a good place for life, and certainly not old enough for advanced life. However...very near Sirius, as we view from Earth, is a star called Nu(2) Canis Majoris. It is a "K" class star, with a known "water world" planet in the habitable zone. The star is older than Sol...

Just a wee bit of the reality involved...

Reality is ALL inclusive!
You have an interesting tale/hypothesis to tell!
Thank you! *__-

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What happens if they are just demons, they are for the most part reptilian, calling themselves aliens from where ever.

It would make more sense than what I have read here, just a religious bent on the theory.

Also would explain why they like evil, destruction and chaos, humanity suffer at their hands and they stay in the shadows

I would find it easier to believe than aliens from sirius

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Idk, I feel like if Nazis had extraterrestrial help, they'd have stomped out everybody pretty easily.

Sure, maybe the reptilians took them away and are going to bring back a better equipped SS in years to come but that just doesn't make any logical sense either.

They're already back but with a different name - ISIS!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think that the Nazis were crazy people I am happy they lost.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

This claim DEBUNKS itself the NAZI's had help from Aliens but lost the war seriously think about it

Also were exactly is the Orion system because Orion doesn't exist

Our Sun is closer to stars in Orion than they are to each other

This is such an excellent point, and one I've never seen posted in any thread regarding aliens supposedly from a particular 'constellation'!

Wish I could give you 50 stars!!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Well I have posted a similar comment before and so have others that's why I have a real good laugh at list's of supposed Alien races and threads on here about how they look and there languages etc.

Many ufo watchers on here make claims about watching the night sky and they have NOT got a clue what they are looking at.

If you want to see posts from the people that do look here.

Members Astrophotography Thread

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You have valid points to support your argument. Obviously others believe in this theory too, and I'm always willing to listen.

You talk about enslaving the people, but so they have no idea they are slaves. I personally believe most of us are slaves to the "machine" so to speak. But I don't think it's a reptilian/federation plot to enslave us. To me, the truth is much more sinister.

I'd rather believe that this terrible way we are forced to live is due to an alien races agenda, rather than the fact that there are a few truly awful human beings, who have systematically herded us into the corral for their own good.

I wish the state of things wasn't man's fault, that we haven't done this to ourselves over the years, I wish it was an evil Allen race running things. However, I think it's just man becoming evil incarnate that has enslaved us.

It's easier and more comforting to believe the situation is out of our control and not our fault. But I fear it may be the exact opposite..

Ya, that is the way I used to think, it was just greedy corporations and some corrupt politicians, and any grand conspiracies were just fantasies.

However, I have learned much since then.

Like I said, many claim the Law of One texts are the greatest metaphysical texts the Earth has today.

And they are pretty clear that the Orion group used/is using the "elites" on Earth to enslave the "un-
elites'

The tomes are quite "enlightening".

Here are some quotes from it:

Law of One on enslavement of unelites by elites and ultimately by the Orion group

Law of One on Earth enslavement

Law of One database

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A lot of it has to do with that with the Nazis it was an issue of "too little, too late". They had LOADS of research into such things as quantum physics, temporal(time) based research and experiments, anti-gravity, plasma research, nuclear weapons research...etc, but it would have only panned out in the LONG TERM. A bunch of one-off prototype flying disks, a couple of A-bombs and research into time-travel are not going to help you if you've lost control of your airspace, your cities and factories are being bombed to rubble and your surrounded on all sides by tens of millions of enemy troops.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
They had LOADS of research into such things as quantum physics, temporal(time) based research and experiments, anti-gravity, plasma research, nuclear weapons research...etc

Do you have valid links to that research?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

A lot of it has to do with that with the Nazis it was an issue of "too little, too late". They had LOADS of research into such things as quantum physics, temporal(time) based research and experiments, anti-gravity, plasma research, nuclear weapons research...etc, but it would have only panned out in the LONG TERM. A bunch of one-off prototype flying disks, a couple of A-bombs and research into time-travel are not going to help you if you've lost control of your airspace, your cities and factories are being bombed to rubble and your surrounded on all sides by tens of millions of enemy troops.

Exactly. That is why they moved to Antarctica to further develop and perfect this technology and weapons. That is why they defeated Admiral Byrd when he went down there looking for them with his 4700 man naval task force.

Oh did you think they needed 5000 men just to build a few Quonset huts and a small airstrip, the official cover story?

Not to mention Admiral Byrd's public quote after coming back from that:

Admiral Byrd revealed in a press interview that Task Force 68 had encountered a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.”

Admiral Byrd’s statements were published in the Chilean Press but never publicly confirmed by US authorities. Indeed Byrd did not speak again to the Press about Operation Highjump, leaving it for researchers to speculate for decades over what really happened, and why Byrd was silenced. After the Soviet collapse in 1991, the KGB released previously classified files that cast light on the mysterious Byrd led Naval expedition to Antarctica. A 2006 Russian documentary, recently translated, made public for the first time a 1947 secret Soviet intelligence report commissioned by Joseph Stalin of Task 68’s mission to Antarctica

The intelligence report, gathered from Soviet spies embedded in the US, revealed that the US Navy had sent the military expedition to find and destroy a hidden Nazi base. On the way, they encountered a mysterious UFO force that attacked the military expedition destroying several ships and a significant number of planes. Indeed, Operation Highjump had suffered “many casualties” as stated in initial press reports from Chile. While there is a possibility the report resulted from US disinformation fed to a known Soviet mole, the more likely explanation is that the report exposes the first known historical incident involving a battle between US naval forces and an unknown UFO force stationed near Antarctica.

It is a historical fact that Nazi Germany devoted significant resources to the exploration of Antarctica, and established a prewar presence there with its first mission in the Antarctic summer of 1938/1939. According to a statement by Grand Admiral Donitz in 1943, “the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La land, an impregnable fortress." If the fortress was in Antarctica, was it built by the Nazis, or discovered there? After the defeat of Nazi Germany, according various sources, elite Nazi scientists and leaders escaped to this impregnable fortress by Uboats, two of which experienced difficulties and surrendered in Argentina.

Did US Navy battle UFOs protecting Nazi Antarctic sanctuary in 1947?
edit on 10-4-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Exactly. That is why they moved to Antarctica to further develop and perfect this technology and weapons. That is why they defeated Admiral Byrd when he went down there looking for them with his 4700 man naval task force.

Don't let the facts stop your tall tale....

www.histarmar.com.ar...

On the way, they encountered a mysterious UFO force that attacked the military expedition destroying several ships

So how about telling us exactly which ships were destroyed....

Here is a list of them, so which ones were destroyed?
Seaplane Tender USS Pine Island. Capt. Henry H. Caldwell, USN, Commanding
Destroyer USS Brownson. Cdr. H.M.S. Gimber, USN, Commanding
Tanker USS Canisteo. Capt. Edward K. Walker, USN, Commanding
Seaplane Tender USS Currituck
Destroyer USS Henderson
Tanker USS Cacapon
Communications and Flagship USS Mount Olympus
Supplyship USS Yancey
Supplyship USS Merrick
Submarine USS Sennet
Icebreaker USS Burton Island
Icebreaker USCGC Northwind
Aircraft carrier and flagship USS Philippine Sea
edit on 10-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Entertaining, but pure honk. It always amuses me when people claim that the Nazis were so advanced - and yet the war ended with Germany mostly being a sea of flaming rubble.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Nazi scientists couldn't even agree on the amount of uranium needed to make a nuclear bomb, let alone how to build it. The Manhattan Project was miles ahead of the Nazi nuclear programme - not that it really existed as a platform to make a practical weapon. And can we please remember that Einstein's work was derided by the Nazis as 'Jewish physics', which would have made the deployment of a nuke on Berlin very ironic if the war in Europe had lasted for a few months longer.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have to step back from a higher level to put this in perspective. And ask myself if it makes sense. Who developed the A Bomb? Hmm. The Nazis approach was super weapons. A huge gun , a giant tank, missiles with limited control, a jet fighter that was difficult to fly. I dont know I dont see decades or centuries of advanced technology that we would expect from a race that can travel in space. I realize that this is a simplistic description of what was considered advanced for the time. I dont see anything in their technology that is wow. They had a lot of smart people, thats why we sucked them up. It seems unlikely to me. If it was like I have this Alien artifact and don't know how its made or how it does what it does.....if this is so prevalent from so many sources is not something irrefutable produced. And it's always years ago or in another dimension. Anyway , Im not a naysayer or anti anything but
I am disappoined how wild these things are and it's always a sketch, something someone drafted or this non technical rationale that we don't have the ability as a race to develop technology.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

You have valid points to support your argument. Obviously others believe in this theory too, and I'm always willing to listen.

You talk about enslaving the people, but so they have no idea they are slaves. I personally believe most of us are slaves to the "machine" so to speak. But I don't think it's a reptilian/federation plot to enslave us. To me, the truth is much more sinister.

I'd rather believe that this terrible way we are forced to live is due to an alien races agenda, rather than the fact that there are a few truly awful human beings, who have systematically herded us into the corral for their own good.

I wish the state of things wasn't man's fault, that we haven't done this to ourselves over the years, I wish it was an evil Allen race running things. However, I think it's just man becoming evil incarnate that has enslaved us.

It's easier and more comforting to believe the situation is out of our control and not our fault. But I fear it may be the exact opposite..

Ya, that is the way I used to think, it was just greedy corporations and some corrupt politicians, and any grand conspiracies were just fantasies.

However, I have learned much since then.

Like I said, many claim the Law of One texts are the greatest metaphysical texts the Earth has today.

And they are pretty clear that the Orion group used/is using the "elites" on Earth to enslave the "un-
elites'

The tomes are quite "enlightening".

Here are some quotes from it:

Law of One on enslavement of unelites by elites and ultimately by the Orion group

Law of One on Earth enslavement

Law of One database

I can tell by this poster's writing style and subject matter thay he or she is most likely Micheal salla, who operates exopolitics.org. I have read Tompkins book. He produces some documents. It seems to me that people like Micheal Salla and Corey Goode are corroborating nonsense with the facts we do have in order to muddy the waters. Much of what they say is plausible, or Salla may post an undeniable video of Jean Claude Junker referring to consulting alien leaders, but then they get a little too weird... Endorsing this law of one stuff, treating a hidden hand forum like gospel (scientists with pH.D.'s don't do that folks!), Using Tompkins story to fabricate some kind of sphere being alliance....

Take Mr planet X is Here with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
There are numerous high ranking Nazi scientists and officers who have alluded to some form of outside help.

It's a known fact that the technology they developed in areas like rocket propulsion were at least a decade ahead of what the allies had.

They were definitely into the occult with the Vril society being a major go to source for them. So, who knows? If they were in touch with something / someone it was malevolent that's for sure.

Yet the Nazi quest for the A bomb did not get anywhere?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
just for sake of discussion...supposing OP is true.

why would aliens help Hitler, then abandon him to defeat?
would they have been playing a game, leading the Nazis on, only to drop them and watch them fail?
did they have a deal but the krauts failed their end, so they pulled their (alien) support?
was this some rogue operation that got ended by a higher power, either their bosses, or some other entity with leverage over them? i.e., reptilians helping Nazis, Nordics stepping in and stopping their interference? (ironic concept)

one thought in re; rocket technology; the Germans were testing V-2s while the US rocketeers (Caltech group that became Jet Propulsion Lab) were still experimenting with basic small jato projects. were the Germans that far ahead of us? was this strictly due to government sponsorship of rocket/missile technology? (as I understand it the US didn't have any 'official' rocket/missile program, they just took on the Caltech group).

back to the topic...sort of fits in with the Mothman Prophecies speculation that some outside force is just messing with humanity. can't think of examples but I understand ufology has multiple accounts of aliens/entities establishing some sort of contact, leading people on, then abruptly disappearing (or failing to re-appear).

bad alien entities! shame on you!
edit on 22-9-2016 by ElGoobero because: clarify

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join