It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Terrorism: Why There Is None in Japan. BS published on English Democrats Party Website.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I found this article, posted a few days ago by the admin of the English Democrats Party's website. They are a nationalist party although I am not sure how they compare with the SNP. Wikipedia describes them as right-wing /far-right. They do not like being called far-right and challenged a UK gay magazine for calling them this term. I do remember a while back, UKIP and BNF ex-members joining them.

The article intrigued me, mainly curiosity, to see if it was in fact, far-right racist bs.

The article was written by Y.K. Cherson who runs a wordpress site with another writer Rachel Molschky. Cherson and Molschky. On this site Cherson describes himself as

an Israeli writer who has written countless articles for sites like Right Side News, Ali Sina’s Faith Freedom and many more. He has spent a lifetime serving the public. With an extensive military career which provided invaluable experience dealing firsthand with terrorists and future terrorists, his current “day job” keeps him on the front lines of the immigration and related crime issues facing us today.

A graduate of Moscow State University and Tel Aviv University, Cherson has a Ph.D. in International Politics and Economics. Aside from his military and academic background, his unique perspective comes from a lifetime of living around the world: first in Eastern Europe, then the Middle East, and currently in the West.

Apart from one link to the US State department's stats on terrorism in 2013, the remaining links are to his website and his book IMMIGRANTS OF DOOM which you have to purchase from Amazon. The article purports to demonstrate how Japan has clamped down on Islam, on immigration and non-integration with a resultant minimal Muslim population and safety from terrorism. There is no way to check the sources to support this without buying the book and it sounds like bs to me, judging by other articles on the site. I think you will see from the homepage of this guy's website, he does not like Muslims.

The thing that really bothers me is the English Democrats publishing this. I support freedom of speech/expression but not freedom from consequence. The Police and Crime Commissioners elections are in May and they have put forward candidates (even in my own area). I read a report recently which indicates populist far-right parties are gaining incredible ground in Europe due to the migrant influx.

The English Democrats' website appears well organised (as is their manifesto) and I would suspect, very attractive to many who want to vote out of the EU.

It is so easy to see why nationalism is always associated with racism. The ED's manifesto sits well with me in a number of areas, particularly the EU. I just fail to see why the site admin felt the need to publish Islamophobic bs.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Personally, I am of the opinion that the existence of far right thinking on these shores means that my ancestors should have killed more supremacists than they did.

I always say that it is a damned good thing I am no leader. If I was, there would be an awful lot of people going the way of the dodo, or simply going away, and because I believe in taking the log out of our nations eye, before removing the specks from others, I would have the entire right wing population of Britain deported to somewhere that they could indulge in that sort of behaviour without it clashing with the proper order of things. Hungary maybe. They love a supremacist over there.

Meanwhile, in Blighty, with all the haters and takers out of the way, we might be able to get some progress made toward building a cohesive and inclusive society.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And Muslims in Japan do not riot, they do not brand the Japanese “racists”, they do not burn cars, smash windows, behead Japanese soldiers for having been in Afghanistan, Iraq or anywhere else on Earth – and not a single Japanese has been victim of a Muslim terrorist attack on Japanese soil in the last 30 years.

becuzzz, the US isn't bombing there?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So did you Google Japan and Islam to see if there's anything out there to support or refute his claim?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Personally, I am of the opinion that the existence of far right thinking on these shores means that my ancestors should have killed more supremacists than they did.

I always say that it is a damned good thing I am no leader. If I was, there would be an awful lot of people going the way of the dodo, or simply going away, and because I believe in taking the log out of our nations eye, before removing the specks from others, I would have the entire right wing population of Britain deported to somewhere that they could indulge in that sort of behaviour without it clashing with the proper order of things. Hungary maybe. They love a supremacist over there.

Meanwhile, in Blighty, with all the haters and takers out of the way, we might be able to get some progress made toward building a cohesive and inclusive society.

Wow, we're not so different after all...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Fffs, barely anybody knows of that far right party's existence. It's supposed to have a few hundred ex-BNP, (moderate) members in the ranks....it's just Fascismo's doing what they do.

edit on 1-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hey, way to be tolerant

We should all follow your example.

/s

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I also know my flaws, which is why I would never put myself up for election. The consequences of a win would be...dicey. No one should be following my example in that regard. I am simply frustrated at having my nations future altered away from the best possible outcome by fascists and economic terrorists, whose very presence on these shores takes a big scatological evacuation on the efforts, the sacrifices and hard work of my ancestors.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I also know my flaws, which is why I would never put myself up for election. The consequences of a win would be...dicey. No one should be following my example in that regard. I am simply frustrated at having my nations future altered away from the best possible outcome by fascists and economic terrorists, whose very presence on these shores takes a big scatological evacuation on the efforts, the sacrifices and hard work of my ancestors.

You do you, but a little bit of nationalism is not a bad thing. You might lose the very essence of what your ancestors tried to achieve by going too far the other way.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I did search briefly with DDG. I was more interested in finding evidence of Japan's low Muslim population being directly related to minimal terrorism. There was Salam Rushdie's Japanese translator, Hitoshi Igarashi, who was murdered in Tokyo. No murder suspect but presumed to be a covert op by Iran's Rveloutionary Guards. Also the beheading of Japanese hostage Shosei Koda in Iraq by AQ.

I did note Infowars quoted the article, word for word, in December 15.

Link

Many web blogs claiming very similar stories. One from the jewish press gives a link to another site where the article was taken down as the veracity of it content was challenged.

1 2 3

I will dig some more.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
On this site Cherson describes himself as

an Israeli writer who has written countless articles for sites like Right Side News, Ali Sina’s Faith Freedom and many more. He has spent a lifetime serving the public. With an extensive military career which provided invaluable experience dealing firsthand with terrorists and future terrorists, his current “day job” keeps him on the front lines of the immigration and related crime issues facing us today.

A graduate of Moscow State University and Tel Aviv University, Cherson has a Ph.D. in International Politics and Economics. Aside from his military and academic background, his unique perspective comes from a lifetime of living around the world: first in Eastern Europe, then the Middle East, and currently in the West.

Being an Israeli might lead this writer to have a predisposition towards Muslims.

Got to admit this line particularly made me chuckle "With an extensive military career which provided invaluable experience dealing firsthand with terrorists and future terrorists"

Dealing with future terrorists? Israeli military, hmm.

edit on 1/4/1616 by jokei because: broke quoting

edit on 1/4/1616 by jokei because: really broke quoting

edit on 1/4/1616 by jokei because: really broke quoting

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

A little bit of PATRIOTISM is not a bad thing, but it is important to know what patriotism really is. ACTUAL patriots love their nation enough to recognise its misdeeds, it's imperfections, they love their nation well enough that they refuse to be blind to the things that dwell and originate within it, that do it and its inhabitants dishonour.

There are no patriots running around calling their nation the best on the face of the world, refusing to accept its flaws, and indulging in fantasies of supremacy. Those are not patriots. The only words for those people tend to be synonymous with words which describe ignorance and fascism in equal measure, or as I like to call them, total bastards who are part of the problem, rather than its solution.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wow, so you advocate the death or deportation of people with views which do not fall into line with your own.
You do realise how authoritarian that makes you sound?
I am glad you have no political power in my country.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

So am I!

I think it is worth noting that I do not desire any power, I disagree with the idea of gaining power either politically or otherwise. I believe those who do desire power are generally evil in intention, and deserve nothing like what they get from life.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Unpopular as the idea may be, those of the right, far right, extreme right do have a right to their opinion.

They have the right, too, to try and shape the world as they want it to be. And to interpret 'facts' or information as they see it.

We can't all cry for freedom and then try to take away theirs.

It might seem a bleak day to some if far right views hold sway and become the majority view but that's the risk in a democracy.

I'd suggest that those wishing to oppose the 'right' brush up their debating skills.

Sorry OP - this isn't entirely to do with the article you posted. Just making an observation.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I guess you don't vote if you believe that those who desire power are generally 'evil' then. Was Jeremy Corbyn evil chasing leadership of the Labour party, or do your musings only apply to those who you consider right wing?

I note you refrained from further comment regarding your extreme views of killing and deporting people with right wing opinions.
I can understand why, as it makes you appear as bad as any run of the mill fascist.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I read the article in your OP, and while I am not a supporter of the English democrats, may I ask which parts of it do you deem factually incorrect?

I could of course investigate myself but you authored the thread though so, you know?
edit on 2.4.2016 by grainofsand because: Stupid auto-correct

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

My views as they stand today, are a direct result of my nations democratic process being hijacked by interests other than those of the people, as a result of having no actual left wing representation in my nation for the WHOLE of my adult life, and of living my entire life up until now, under either Tory, or Red Tory governments who do not respect the social strata from which I come, and have lied, schemed, and propagandised toward the nation in such a way that most of the people who consistently vote for these bastards, do so because they have been programmed, rather than because they have formed a reasoned opinion with its origin in fact, rather than opinion corrupted by false information.

As for my WANTING to kill or deport people, of course I do not WANT that. What I WANT is for this country to be run by people who love more than they hate, who do NOT believe themselves to be special, or elite, run by people who have lead NORMAL lives, people who have only had REGULAR jobs, not high flying boardroom dictators with delusions of their own importance. I am angry because my nation is being run by those who are most harmful to it, and because it has reached the point where those who support them, whether they do so in ignorance or wilful stupidity, are KILLING OUR COUNTRY FROM THE SOUL OUTWARD! They have sold off, or allowed to perish nearly all of our manufacturing base, they have privatised that which should have remained property of the state, they have made it impossible for an honest person to earn an ACTUAL living, and currently they are victimising the poorest and most defenceless in our society for reasons of ideology, while blaming every thing that ails our nation on benefits claimants and immigrants, despite the fact that our government is being fleeced by the private organisations which supply it with things it requires, theft and fraud on a treasonous scale which DWARFS the benefits budget and the cost of immigration by hundreds of times their combined cost.

As for Corbyn, no, I do not trust the man worth a fig, because he is a politician, and that job has long been about who the best liar is, rather than about who the most honourable and noble is. He must EARN my trust, if he is ever to possess it. He currently APPEARS to be the nearest thing to an ACTUAL Labour leader that has existed in longer than I have been alive, but looks can be deceiving, and I have been duped before.

My nation is being destroyed, by greed, by hatred, by those two things personified by a certain set of individuals within this nation, whose actions raise the middle finger to my ancestors in the doing of it. I cannot help but reflect the negativity of my enemy, because every action has an equal, and opposite reaction. Unless the last vestiges of decency and fairness, equality and goodness are to be swept from the nation by a wave of square bashing nazi scum, or their filthy rich puppet masters, all those who oppose these things must learn anger, because making daisy chains and singing Bob Dylan songs has been proven not to work.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So no suggested solutions to the things you are whinging about then?
I'm an honest man making a living in a poor neglected region of the UK, and I don't recognise the Britain you are complaining about.

Still, you advocated death and deportation of right wing people and now you backtrack.
Lame.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I am not back tracking on anything.

The EDL, Britain First, the BNP, this English Democracy lot (whose name makes a mockery of the concept of both England and democracy) are enemies of freedom, and they must be opposed. As their desire to see the nation taken over by hate and intolerance grows in voice, so shall mine to see the nation rid of their villany, by any means necessary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join