It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's campaign manager Lewandowski's Prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Looks like yet another political conspiracy is loose in the wild.

The prosecutor in Florida that is "after" Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowsk is a Hillary supporter !!!!

Apparently somebody uncovered this dirt and it might be true.

The steaks are cooking and ready to devour at extra rare.

This campaign is getting real testie to say the least.

Maybe the entire episode was a set-up?

Maybe the Romans had the right idea with the Lion Pits.

I bet Debbie Wasserman Schultz knows all about this.

How many votes will this add to the Trump Campaign?

Lewandowski prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter

The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The more Donald gets attention, be it negative or positive, the better it is for him.

The people who do like him, will just see this as the establishment's attempt to further tarnish and remove him from the race.

Also, could the charges have come from another lawyer? Isn't it based on where the crime took place, and isn't there generally, just one attorney who can prosecute for that area?

I'm not sure how that all works in the US.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well chances are he supported one of the 5 remaining candidates and Hillary IS one of those 5. I don't know why it is so shocking that a lawyer would support the most popular candidate in the polls right now. Oh that's right, ATS is of the opinion that Hillary supporters don't exist. So if he happened to be a Bernie supporter, would you be making a thread about how this is a conspiracy from the Bernie camp?

Oh wait. This is a WND article. I should have known... The "news" outlet for fake outrage and when that doesn't work, just make # up!
edit on 30-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh wait. This is a WND article. I should have known... The "news" outlet for fake outrage and when that doesn't work, just make # up!

Yep....... Wing Nut Daily..... One of many garbage right wing "news" sites posted on this site daily

I love the banner at the top of the page peddling gold and silver to idiots and patriots alike.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This seems a little reaching. I mean, if he'd turned out to be a Trump supporter then someone far left would have posted a similar article. Why not go further and say every time a democrat prosecutes a republican there's an underlying agenda. Prosecutors prosecute. It's their job.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Funny ass hell watching all of those who bitch about our corrupt legal system, our corrupt government, are now defending what they hate, because the corrupt system is willing to prosecute someone based not on their action, but because of the political persona they represent!!!!

Fun times!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Funny ass hell watching all of those who bitch about our corrupt legal system, our corrupt government, are now defending what they hate, because the corrupt system is willing to prosecute someone based not on their action, but because of the political persona they represent!!!!

Fun times!

Supporting a presidential candidate as a lawyer is a sign of corruption?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Fun times!

Your words!

Do you really want to say you're educated and not realize that Prosecuting Attorneys ARE political?

Yet you bitch everyday about the corruption in politics! (at least on the right)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Fun times!

Your words!

Do you really want to say you're educated and not realize that Prosecuting Attorneys ARE political?

Yet you bitch everyday about the corruption in politics! (at least on the right)

So lawyers aren't allowed to vote then? Or are you implying that just because he's a Hillary supporter, he's suddenly on the DNC's payroll like Xuenchen was unsubtly suggesting?
edit on 30-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Fun times!

Your words!

So lawyers aren't allowed to vote then?

Did I say that?

I am not the one pretending that political aims are absolutely not part of the equation of this OP! You are!

Love it when people try and put words in my mouth.....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So who would be an acceptable Prosecutor for this case? Would a Bernie Sanders supporter be out-of-bounds too? Must we make sure our judicial system is entirely populated by independents? Since you're insinuating a Clinton-supporting prosecutor will effect the case in an unfavorable way is the only solution, in your mind, using a Trump supporting prosecutor to ensure a favorable result in the proceedings? Because both of those expectations are despicable.

I just don't understand what the people railing about this actually want.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So did the guy allegedly break the law?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The howls by using WND as sourced material doesn't detract from the lawyer involved in the Fields case having ties to HRC and is a D. Doesn't matter to me if source is WND, HuffPo or Salon--articles are usually based on factoids that are spun to the political leanings of it's readers.

The Florida prosecutor whose office is handling the battery case involving Donald Trump's campaign manager is a long-time Democrat and former state senator who's now part of Hillary Clinton's so-called Florida leadership "council."

Aronberg, who was elected to the post in 2012, has been listed as a member of Clinton's "Florida Leadership Council" since November, along with several state senators, representatives and local elected officials. He also gave $1,000 to Clinton's campaign in January, according to campaign finance records.
www.bostonherald.com...
Is the Boston Herald considered a more appropriate source? The conclusion is the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So did the guy allegedly break the law?

From what I have seen from all the lawyers paraded on the MSM news? The only thing he can be charged with is (can't remember the exact charge) but he touched her without her permission. It's a misdemeanor, if the charge is upheld in court. Which I highly doubt it will...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
So who would be an acceptable Prosecutor for this case? Would a Bernie Sanders supporter be out-of-bounds too? Must we make sure our judicial system is entirely populated by independents? Since you're insinuating a Clinton-supporting prosecutor will effect the case in an unfavorable way is the only solution, in your mind, using a Trump supporting prosecutor to ensure a favorable result in the proceedings? Because both of those expectations are despicable.

I just don't understand what the people railing about this actually want.

Equity in justice.

Should be simple, but it never is in politics.

It is very simple, the prosecutor isn't just a Hillary voter, he is active in her Florida election campaign.

If this were a sitting judge presiding over a case of a political opposition leader, they would be asked to recuse themselves, so that there wouldn't be a conflict of interest.

I'm not saying this is the case, but doesn't it seem just a bit fishy?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Then he should be charged. The prosecutor's political stance shouldn't matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good to see you Seeks. Here's the thread with the "damning" evidence and the subsequent debate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That's what is to be determined through the court process.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
Good to see you Seeks. Here's the thread with the "damning" evidence and the subsequent debate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good to see you too!

Honestly, I have seen the videos and I have also seen her provoked to tears on Mehgan Kelly's show, and her comparing what happened to her as the worst thing in her life besides the death of her father.......sigh.....

Maybe she will be given an ambassador position or an Oscar from Ted Cruz if her performance worked?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned already...It appears the reporter who pressed charges, also had written a book she is trying to hype.
This event would be a very nice vehicle for publicity.

<<   2 >>

join