It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Nimrod

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you come here to debate the creation story, the validity of the Bible, or whether there is/isn't a God, then move on! This isn't a thread for that.

Preface:

A long, long time ago, a man lived. He was a man of many names, though. He is a difficult man to track in the dark confines of history. Biblical sources called him Nimrod. Greek sources called him King Ninus. These names were given to him long after he died, however. So what is his true name, you might ask? Well it's more complicated than that... Link his many names, and you unveil the man. Those of us who are Christians will, thus, understand how the world's ugliest evil came to be. Many historians and archaeologists believe Nimrod to be a fictional character, or a combination of people. They ignore glaring evidence, however. Overwhelming evidence. They don't want to believe or give any credibility to the Bible or our ancestors records. Unveil Nimrod, and the rest of history falls neatly into place. Over a long period of time, different names have come to represent the world's first rulers. When Nimrod lived, was a pivotal time in world history; A time when languages began to split. The first forms of writing were developed. One can easily see how records can be misinterpreted, written with errors, and different names for one person. Through lots of research, and building upon others, I think I have successfully unveiled part of the true story of Nimrod, and the source of all false religions today. Not only was Nimrod a real person, but Semiramis was very real, too. Hang in there, and let me try to explain!

A Man of Many Names

First, let me explain the Sumerian Kings list to you. It is the opinion of modern scholars that the Sumerian Kings List was not written all at one time. As matter of fact, each city added their own sections to the list at different times. Then the last group to receive the king list, the ISIN dynasty, added their own finishing touches to the list and did their best to interpret each City's list. Many of the so called "Dynasties" on the Sumerian Kings List were actually each cities name for the SAME kings, all from different times. Like I said, this is around the time when civilization popped up out of nowhere, regardless of your beliefs. This was a time, if you're a Christian, that languages split from each other. Also, this is right around the time that writing popped up out of nowhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jusher or Gusher of Kish 1 is closer to the Bible's given name of "Cush." Thus I'm going to say that Kish 1 is the closest match to most of their true names.

Dynasty 1 Kish
Jusher (Gasher or Gusher: pronounced Kesha???)
Kullassina-bel (This is our man. Nimrod/Enmerkar/Ninus)
Nangishlishma (Lugalbanda)
En-tarah-ana
Babum
Puannum
Kalibum
Kalumum
Zuqaqip
Atab
Mashda
Arwium

There are matches between the two lists, but Kullassini-bel is the important one. Recall how the Biblical account says that Nimrod built Calneh? Well as it appears, Calneh is a Hebrew word with a totally different meaning. Calneh is a Hebrew translation for "Kalhu" which is a given name. This is an example of having a similar sounding word between languages, but having two completely different words! NOTE, that the current city called Nimrud, in Northern Iraq, used to be called "Kalhu"! Now I point you in the direction of Diodurus's account of Assyrian history. "And to the city he gave his own name, Ninus, and he included within the territory of its colonists a large part of the neighbouring country." This is found in the account of Diodorus, regarding the history of Assyria. His name was Ninus to the Greeks. It is my belief that Nimrods true name is Kullanissi, and founded his city of Kalhu (not Calneh, technically...they are two different words). Kalhu was named after Kullanissi and Nivevah was named after his son Ninyas (Niniyas).. Note that on the Kish 1 list, Kullanissi has "bel" after his name, which simply means "lord" or "king." So his proper title would be King Kullanissi, and over the clouds of time he has picked up numerous names. Nimrod, Ninus, Marduk, Ninurta, Balih, and Enmerkar (Great Hunter), which Nimrod's name is based off and he is known today.

So now we have our man unveiled... Next order of business is to unmask his evil a** wife known simply as Semiramis. Nimrod was an evil man, but his wife was debatably more evil.

Semiramis

Legends tell that Nimrod married a whore. Her profession before becoming a Usurper Queen, was a tavern-keeper. According to the histories of Berossus, who's work survived in multiple sources of different ancient historians, Semiramis was adopted by a shepherd when she was a child. Growing up and maturing she was the most beautiful maiden in the area. According to Diodorus/Berossus, King Ninus's young general by the name of Onnes, or more properly Menones, was sent to inspect the royal herds at a town called Ascalon. Menones immediately fell in love with Semiramis and lawfully wedded her, and they begat TWO children: Hyapates and Hydaspes. A few years later after conquering Caanan and Armenia, King Ninus attempts to take Bactriana. It was during this siege that Ninus fell in love with Semiramis. Semiramis not only was beautiful, but she proved herself a cold-hearted warrior in battle and Ninus took Bactriana because of her wits and bravery. After some time, Ninus wanted

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

Ever tried the "book of kings" Its a great start and finish

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890
Jusher or Gusher of Kish 1 is closer to the Bible's given name of "Cush." Thus I'm going to say that Kish 1 is the closest match to most of their true names.

Dynasty 1 Kish
Jusher (Gasher or Gusher: pronounced Kesha???)
Kullassina-bel (This is our man. Nimrod/Enmerkar/Ninus)
Nangishlishma (Lugalbanda)
En-tarah-ana
Babum
Puannum
Kalibum
Kalumum
Zuqaqip
Atab
Mashda
Arwium

There are matches between the two lists, but Kullassini-bel is the important one. Recall how the Biblical account says that Nimrod built Calneh? Well as it appears, Calneh is a Hebrew word with a totally different meaning. Calneh is a Hebrew translation for "Kalhu" which is a given name. This is an example of having a similar sounding word between languages, but having two completely different words! NOTE, that the current city called Nimrud, in Northern Iraq, used to be called "Kalhu"! Now I point you in the direction of Diodurus's account of Assyrian history. "And to the city he gave his own name, Ninus, and he included within the territory of its colonists a large part of the neighbouring country." This is found in the account of Diodorus, regarding the history of Assyria. His name was Ninus to the Greeks. It is my belief that Nimrods true name is Kullanissi, and founded his city of Kalhu (not Calneh, technically...they are two different words). Kalhu was named after Kullanissi and Nivevah was named after his son Ninyas (Niniyas).. Note that on the Kish 1 list, Kullanissi has "bel" after his name, which simply means "lord" or "king." So his proper title would be King Kullanissi, and over the clouds of time he has picked up numerous names. Nimrod, Ninus, Marduk, Ninurta, Balih, and Enmerkar (Great Hunter), which Nimrod's name is based off and he is known today.

So now we have our man unveiled... Next order of business is to unmask his evil a** wife known simply as Semiramis. Nimrod was an evil man, but his wife was debatably more evil.

Semiramis

Legends tell that Nimrod married a whore. Her profession before becoming a Usurper Queen, was a tavern-keeper. According to the histories of Berossus, who's work survived in multiple sources of different ancient historians, Semiramis was adopted by a shepherd when she was a child. Growing up and maturing she was the most beautiful maiden in the area. According to Diodorus/Berossus, King Ninus's young general by the name of Onnes, or more properly Menones, was sent to inspect the royal herds at a town called Ascalon. Menones immediately fell in love with Semiramis and lawfully wedded her, and they begat TWO children: Hyapates and Hydaspes. A few years later after conquering Caanan and Armenia, King Ninus attempts to take Bactriana. It was during this siege that Ninus fell in love with Semiramis. Semiramis not only was beautiful, but she proved herself a cold-hearted warrior in battle and Ninus took Bactriana because of her wits and bravery. After some time, Ninus wanted

It is wise that you never finished your diatribe. You would have made yourself look like a fool. Although most of your descriptions of his behavior are down to a T, you can't go trashing someone because they made mistakes in their lives. Was the historical NImrod (Ninurta) a wild crazy son of a bitch? Maybe so, but so are many warrior type kids in their teens and early twenties. He has his own book named after him for crying out loud
www.christiananswers.net... and don't forget this: thinkingthroughchristianity.com...

Don't forget that insulting someone famous can sometimes have consequences, especially when you have only partial truth to back you up. A whole country would like to disagree strongly with your slander.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Interesting subject matter for a thread...
A lot of relevant information can be gleaned from a 13 part video you can find on YouTube...

Nimrod Osiris Apolyion the return of the Antichrist and the king of the NWO...

It may interest you to know Nimrod has been found in the tomb of Osiris and the US military was on hand to extract dna immediately...

I'll look for a link to add...

youtu.be...
edit on 26-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nimrod is an extremely interesting character- isn't he the one who built the supposed tower of Babel? And supposedly built Baalbek using giants? And attacked Soddom and Gomorra? They seriously need to make a movie about him.

Melchizidek was another almost mythical powerful figure from around the same time I believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetatronTheAeon

Ahhhhhh! Nooo. How did I screw up copy+paste from my word document. Summofabich.... I will paste the rest eventually.

Thanks 5 star Oracle. That video looks really interesting. I will watch as soon as I get home.
edit on 27-3-2016 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Why was a Mesopotamian king found in an Egyptian tomb? Where exactly is evidence the US military extracted DNA from said body?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kef33890
I'm not sure if this is relevant to your topic but there was an on-line interview of Joseph Farrell wherein he mentioned that there is or was a Rockefeller named Nimrod that he dug up while researching materials for his books. It was either a Rothschild or a Rockefeller, I forgot which, but some sources pointed to a Rothschild-Rockefeller-Morgan inter-marriages, so, I guess it doesn't much matter if true.

Farrell also said in that interview that there is a Rockefeller owned company named Nimrod. Apparently there was a claim that they were descendants of the mighty hunter king. Here's the link at around the 5 minute mark:

Creepy isn't it? Think of the the Human Genome Project and that all roads might lead us to Sumeria? Crazy right?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It may interest you to know Nimrod has been found in the tomb of Osiris

As far as I can track this, it comes from a site (banned from here) called "Before It's News." This is an entertainment site (kind of like the underbelly of Reddit) where people post outrageous stories to see what they can get others to pick up.

Many tombs of Osiris have been found in Egypt and they date to many different ages. No bodies are buried there, though other things are found in these ceremonial tombs.

The story that BeforeItsNews is spinning is actually found at this link Notice that the original story (ignore the vid at the top which is about a replica of Tut's tomb and has nothing to do with the news story) says that it's a replica and it's similar to other replicas and that THIS replica was built around 600 BC (which wasn't that long ago.)

and the US military was on hand to extract dna immediately...

They were nowhere around. Spanish team. And no body, so they didn't extract DNA.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

600 BC not that long ago. Depends who you ask a Redwood or an octopus.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Responded to wrong person

How does a site founded in 2008 make a documentary from 1977?
Additional information was added to it but I'm told the original is that old...
Also I'm not sure if the tidbit about the military came from this documentary...
However numerous other things I have seen claim Nimrod is responsible for the legends of many other characters in history and was in other words known by numerous names such as Osiris and Appollyon for only 2 examples...
Here's a link to something which first interested me on this subject matter...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

edit on 27-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Adf

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Because the claim is that Nimrod...
was aka Osiris...

The Egyptians knew Nimrod as Osiris the son of Geb, who was the Egyptian " earth god" linked with Nut the "sky goddess.

www.redmoonrising.com...

Nimrod was also known as abbadon etc...

Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon

www.bibletools.org...

I just made the most amazing connection. Read some of this link: The Mysteries Revealed Now, read ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nimrod was aka Baal etc...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva

I'm not sure if this is relevant to your topic but there was an on-line interview of Joseph Farrell wherein he mentioned that there is or was a Rockefeller named Nimrod that he dug up while researching materials for his books.

He's a terrible researcher, as anyone can see by googling the families and the family names: en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Farrell also said in that interview that there is a Rockefeller owned company named Nimrod.

There's several companies named "Nimrod" and they're all pretty tiny. None seem associated with big money.

Apparently there was a claim that they were descendants of the mighty hunter king.

Pretty unlikely, since they're Jewish. Any "half nimrods" would have been rejected by the Jewish society and brought up as Sumerian.

Creepy isn't it? Think of the the Human Genome Project and that all roads might lead us to Sumeria?

Well, it shows migration out of Africa. As you can see from the genome maps, though, lots of groups never get into or around Sumeria: 25.media.tumblr.com...
edit on 27-3-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Doesnt all the roads lead to Sumerian culture cause they had prior knowledge about a farmers almanac using a simple observatory, the research i did;

A mound ( pyramid ) the southern cross and and another constellation to have a reference to true south.. You had the cuneiform to predict from what i recall which was used for following the stars and celestial bodies.. Pattern recocgnition..

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Actually Sargon is the man credited with the first world empire, and I should know. This error casts doubt on the link which, indeed, seems to confuse various pagan gods and locations.

But as I am tired I will leave this in the capable hands of Byrd, if he so wishes

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sargon from what i recall was a Assyrian warlord that united the tribes under one banner, he was referenced as the Bible source for Moses.. Sargon became a deity called Ashur and when Moses climbed Sinai to worship the southern Cross he came down and saw that the Assyrian people still worshipped Ashur, and well the rest you know..

But to make it into reference;
Sargon became a Deity called Ashur.
Sargon became Moses in the Bible, climbed the mountain of Sinai came down, and the Southern Cross was now an icon of worship instead of the..
Moses adopted the religion of Zoroastrainism ( Burning Bush ) The philosophical aspect of it, and combined it with a Babylonian farmers almanac

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I remember being taught that ashur was Nimrod in the bible...
And there seems to be some confusion...
The Hebrew text of Genesis 10:11 is somewhat ambiguous as to whether it was Asshur himself (as the 1611 Authorized Version says), or Nimrod (as in some other English translations) who, according to Biblical tradition, built the Assyrian cities of Nineveh, Resen, Rehoboth-Ir and Calah, since the name Asshur can refer to both the person and the country (Genesis 10:8–12 AV, Genesis 10:8–12
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Sargon is indeed accredited to being the first empire builder, but that is because most professionals think Nimrod is a fictitious person. But ancient historical documents (Heroduttus, Ctesias, Berossus, Diodorus) confirm a large percentage of his "myth" as truth. Also, mainstream history/sciences stubbornly cling to an inflated timeline. Sargon isn't as old as professionals think.

I think pretty much anything that's listed in the Bible automatically gets discredited, and had it not been in the Bible, it would be more widely accepted in professional circles! Talking about bull headed stubbornness of people we look up to for answers...

As for the other half of my OP that got cut off because it was too long... I don't know what to do now. Unless I can add the rest at the end here and then possibly a mod move it up and fix somehow? Too late for an edit. I've already maxed out the word count anyway so I have to add another reply. Oh well.
edit on 28-3-2016 by kef33890 because: Added my question

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose

Doesnt all the roads lead to Sumerian culture cause they had prior knowledge about a farmers almanac using a simple observatory, the research i did;

Let's talk about the difference between a "culture' and a civilization. A "culture" is a group of people with a common language, common set of rules (system of ruling and justice) and common cultures.

Sumeria is not the oldest culture on the planet by a long shot although it's one of the (at least two, maybe more) oldest civilizations. So there's the Mouseterian culture (Neanderthal!) and the Clovis Culture (US, 12,000 BC) - etc.

A mound ( pyramid ) the southern cross and and another constellation to have a reference to true south.. You had the cuneiform to predict from what i recall which was used for following the stars and celestial bodies.. Pattern recocgnition..

I'm not following you here. The "Southern Cross" is a constellation that was identified and named sometime after 1500 AD. The stars were there, but different culture groups saw different designs (and different numbers of stars in a constellation there.)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join