It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalists Launch Trump Hotline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

White Nationalists Launch Trump Hotline The leader of the American Freedom Party wants to ensure that any Trump supporter who has been “traumatized” and bullied simply for loving their candidate has a number to call to get help.

When that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing: Trump supporters seeking emotional help and legal advice from white nationalists.
William Daniel Johnson, a practicing lawyer and the leader of the American Freedom Party, told The Daily Beast he plans to launch the Trump Harassment Hotline on Tuesday, a 24/7 service “to help those who are attacked physically and verbally for supporting Trump.”
The idea is that a Trump supporter who has been subjected to emotional or physical abuse from someone who disagrees with them politically can call a single phone number for all their needs. Think of it as a one-stop shop for legal advice from people who think the white race is at risk of dying out because of immigrants.
Johnson provided The Daily Beast with the hotline number, registered to Santa Ana, California. "Hello and welcome to the political harassment hotline," a voice that does not belong to Johnson says, introducing a voicemail. "If you have been harassed or intimidated due to your political beliefs and you'd like to report the incident please leave us a brief message." It does not mention Trump's name specifically.
“We have three counselors lined up including one person who has been a volunteer for a rape crisis hotline for 8 years,” Johnson said in an email exchange with The Daily Beast.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Now mind you although Im a Lib/ progressive waddeva I actually thought that ppl on my side of the fence were the only ones pulling bitch moves like the above, so I took it as flaw that many Libs/progressives are namby pamby that way because some of us are tree huggers and vegans while a Rep would slaughter that last buffalo on earth to get a fine piece of steak and feed the rest to his dogs, not all of us are like that off course and I include myself and much of my peeps, however one would think the last type of far rightist that tip the scales to go on to being a Wy supremacist would be made of sterner stuff, but low and behold these bitch-asses..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
They don't represent us all.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
They don't represent us all.

I know that they don't rep all Reps, but they are on that side of the fence and close to the edge, all im saying is they don't build wy supremacist like they use to..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I meant white nationalists. Or righties. I'm not Republican. I don't care frankly for either of the parties in the States.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I meant white nationalists. Or righties. I'm not Republican. I don't care frankly for either of the parties in the States.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe they get zero phone calls !!!

Or at least a few nosy curiosity seekers.

This gives Trump the votes !!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe they get zero phone calls !!!

Or at least a few nosy curiosity seekers.

This gives Trump the votes !!!!!

Or maybe they don't have enough phone operators to manage all the incoming calls..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Johnson provided The Daily Beast with the hotline number, registered to Santa Ana, California. "Hello and welcome to the political harassment hotline," a voice that does not belong to Johnson says, introducing a voicemail. "If you have been harassed or intimidated due to your political beliefs and you'd like to report the incident please leave us a brief message."

It does not mention Trump's name specifically.

“We have three counselors lined up including one person who has been a volunteer for a rape crisis hotline for 8 years,” Johnson said in an email exchange with The Daily Beast.

well that's interesting

I bet they get more calls from jilted Sanders supporters soon !!!!

Or from jilted Hillary people when they find out she got indicted.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Naaw we Libs would likely create our own and perhaps already have a version of that setup long ago , but that's supposed to be a Lib thing, stuff like that we usually have ownership of.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
These guys are as dumb as the BLM crowd.

Any separatist movement is racist and counter productive.
edit on 3/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Naaw we Libs would likely create our own and perhaps already have a version of that setup long ago , but that's supposed to be a Lib thing, stuff like that we usually have ownership of.

When you say lib are you referring to the original context of liberal or the Neo liberals consuming our culture?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
These guys are as dumb as the BLM crowd.

Any separatist movement is racist and counter productive.

No they are not at least the BLM crowd have legit issues, you may not like how they go about it however.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

mobile.nytimes.com...

When almost twice as many whites people are killed by police every year.

Nah I think I'll stick to my guns on this one. (Pun intended)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

When you say lib are you referring to the original context of liberal or the Neo liberals consuming our culture?

When I say Lib Im referring to certain values I hold, that government have a roleto play as referee and defense, although not overreaching, I believe in separation of church and state, personal freedoms, I believe in free expression of ideas.
Is that Neo Liberalism??
edit on 24-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

mobile.nytimes.com...

When almost twice as many whites people are killed by police every year.

Nah I think I'll stick to my guns on this one. (Pun intended)

Yeah except they are not purposefully targeted that's a numbers game, statements by the whistle blower cops fleshed that out.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Not only do I not believe that Trump is behind this in any way, shape or form, I would bet money that they are being paid to make these statements by the other side. Liberals LOVE to paint their opponents as "racists", because they KNOW that the media will sell the crap out of it.

Case in point:

During the 1996 election cycle, Pat Buchanan ran as an "anti-establishment" conservative on the Republican ticket. He was an outsider... he packed in rallies and was gaining a lot of traction. Had he won the nomination, he would have faced Bill Clinton. Then... David Duke "endorsed" Pat Buchanan; he was labeled as a "racist" and his supporters were called "ignorant". Pat was trampled by the media circus.

Flash forward to 2016... a Republican "outsider" is making waves again. If Trump wins the nomination, he will face another Clinton... and he receives an uninvited "endorsement" from David Duke. Trump is labeled as a "racist" and his supporters as "ignorant"

Quite the re-spin on what happened in 1996.

They have gone much further this time, sending in protestors from MoveOn and BLM, inciting violence, blocking highways etc., and yet The Donald gets the blame and the black eye in the press. They have to go further now, because of social media, and the fact that Trump has the money to fight back. Buchanan never had Trump's resources to fight back.

If tea-party members played the same games that the liberals have been playing... the would be labeled as "domestic terrorists" by the "SPLC" (Southern Poverty Law Center), destroyed in the media and targeted by the government.

Who is more likely to be in bed with groups like the Klan and the Aryan idiots, than Arkansas "Dixie-crats" like the Clintons?

Who would have the motivation and contacts from white supremacists than good old Arkansas "Dixie-crats" with old money ties to the Southern "elite"? ... born and bred wolves in sheep's clothing.

edit on 24-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: Keyboard Flatulence Syndrome

edit on 24-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: I bought a vowel.

edit on 24-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: I missed an S

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
wow it only took a single page to turn an otherwise hilarious thread into a 'race' thread.

if you want to post racial and police stats make a thread in appropriate forums... or better yet bump one of the hundreds of threads on this topic.

anyway. i loled at the title and the professionals lined up for traumatized voters... trump voters.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Nope! Your a real liberal congrats! Good to hear.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
wow it only took a single page to turn an otherwise hilarious thread into a 'race' thread.

if you want to post racial and police stats make a thread in appropriate forums... or better yet bump one of the hundreds of threads on this topic.

anyway. i loled at the title and the professionals lined up for traumatized voters... trump voters.

I thought the OP was quite funny. No doubt. I may even have made my pants a little dirtier... Yes, TMI, I know...

The problem is that there are a countless number of idiots that actually buy into this crap, and then believe that he is Hitler incarnate.

Godwins Law, I know... and so early in the thread...
edit on 24-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: Cant sleep, the clowns will eat me

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Funny I thought it was going to be taking a
Jab at the possible Trump "snowflakers".

Cheers
Ektar

<<   2 >>

join