It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I solved the immigration issue.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey all I just wanted to let you know I came up with a solution to our immigration problem.

I realized that the reason why our government and the lobbyist in Washington don't stop the flow of legal and illegal immigration into the country is to keep a voter base of uninformed and dependant people.

I'm not blaming the immigrants it's not their fault so let's keep that clear right now.

My solution to this problem is to begin a digital marketing campaign directed at organizing a digital marketing campaign that targets individual languages and sectors of immigrants and teaching them the value and power of organizing.

Teach them about unions, purchasing power, and demanding higher wages.

I'm talking about organizing a grass roots campaign that empowers these immigrants to think like Americans and value our ideal set and use them as a lobbying force rather than trying to fight them and the system.

I'm looking for investors!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm talking about organizing a grass roots campaign that empowers these immigrants to think like Americans and value our ideal set and use them as a lobbying force rather than trying to fight them and the system.

We need immigrants to work the jobs Americans wont.

If they start demanding higher wages and support from unions; It would damage our economy.

edit on 21-3-2016 by frostie because: Content

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

We need immigrants to work the jobs Americans wont.

No we don't we need those jobs to pay enough that Americans CAN work them and want too.

Migrant field workers can be brought in under visas. They already do that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

This doesn't really solve the immigration problem as the only problem I have with immigration is ILLEGAL immigration. If people come to our country legally and want to organize and work for higher wages then more power to them, but to come into this country illegally in the first place means we get a class of people that aren't vetted and lack the necessities of legal citizenship.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This doesn't really solve the immigration problem as the only problem I have with immigration is ILLEGAL immigration. If people come to our country legally and want to organize and work for higher wages then more power to them, but to come into this country illegally in the first place means we get a class of people that aren't vetted and lack the necessities of legal citizenship.

It solves it by removing lobbyist incentive to allow it to continue.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
pft a American talking about a "Immigration issue"

Try heading over to Europe, then we will show you a real immigration issue

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Funny because we have 61 million immigrants here.

Care to tell us how we don't understand immigration issues?

dennismichaellynch.com...
edit on 3/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Funny because we have 61 million immigrants here.

Care to tell us how we don't understand immigration issues?

dennismichaellynch.com...

What an awesome picture. It pretty much sums up the situation.

Here's my fix:

Enforce the laws on the books.
Crack down on businesses hiring illegals - yes the cost of produce will go up.
Deport criminals, no more catch and release.
No more welfare to kids of illegals.
Stop treating children of illegals as citizens - they aren't. They were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA if their parents didn't get a green card or some other legal documentation prior to birth.
Tax money transfers from USA to foreign nations that don't have valid documentation to reside in the USA

Do everything possible to make it difficult to live in America unless you came in legally. They will deport themselves. If they dragged their kids here, they can drag them back.

The insanity must stop.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah but the people in office and the corporate lobbyist and robber barons want cheap uneducated labor.

That way they don't organize and demand a fair share.

We don't want them to lose one of their helicopters or ships do we?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No we don't we need those jobs to pay enough that Americans CAN work them and want too.

So you want to close the gap between the lower and middle class?

Im not paying 3$ for my .99 cent cheeseburger.

I also dont want to pay more for constructing a house. I've worked hard for a good education and high paying job. Dont punish me by making me pay more!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think a better solution to the immigration issue is, instead of building a wall, create hundreds of Ellis Island Immigration stations all along the border.

It would create jobs and legitimize any and all immigrants.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think I have the best solution to immigration and decriminalization. Make it simple. Add 100 years to every prisoner that broke the law and is doing more than 10 years prison. However tell all of them that the can get out immediately if they sign these papers giving up citizenship. Next build a base In Antartica, a nice fortified air strip, and set them free there to go live there life as they see fit. There are some really nice areas down there In The spring and summer that they can utilize to build themselves a nice country. Next any illegal caught, automatically gets sent there. Anyone that can manage to somehow come back, whallah, send them back there. Eventually the prison population and the illegals will get the idea to go somewhere else. Especially when their nuts freeze off.

Freedom for all, just not the freedom they expected.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Wouldn't you rather pay more and have a stronger healthier community with the ability to control its future?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sounds great but that doesn't teach them why and how America exist and how to keep it that way.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

I'd rather teach them how to empower themselves to step up and join us.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yay, lets brainwash everyone !

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have an idea to solve the problem..

First change your entire government, remove all the trash laws, and let everyone in your coutry.

Tadah, no more problems.
edit on 21-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sounds great but that doesn't teach them why and how America exist and how to keep it that way.

Who'd pick the teachers?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have a better solution.

Implement the laws we have, build a wall, raid businesses, fine them heavily, deport any caught in the web, get in the BACK of the line....have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Wouldn't you rather pay more and have a stronger healthier community with the ability to control its future?

HELL NO!

Let the free market run its course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join