It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Talmud Unmasked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Jesus was born and died a jew. You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

So says the guy who claims that Jesus was a sorcerer...

Can you back that up with a credible source?

Quite honestly, I am convinced that this statement actually applies to your own claims:

You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

originally posted by: Nichiren
Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same. Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

originally posted by: sweftl337
The word “Jew” never existed in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and Jesus spoke mostly Greek and Aramaic. First of all, if we go back some 2000 years, there were no Jews. There was a land known as “Judea” and in that land lived many different peoples. The people of Moses were the Hebrew Israelites – there was no Jew.

“Judaism as we know it today did not exist before Christ. Before Christ, there was only the faith of the Israelites, until by a gradual process, the pure faith of the Israelites was subverted by corrupt teachings. These corrupt teachings were transmitted orally by the Pharisees. Christ condemned these teachings when calling them the ‘traditions of the elders.’”

Judaism Discovered

"The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath.

Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written?

It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

Who was the First Jew?

In summing up his findings, Henry Ford stated, "The Jews are not the Chosen People, though practically the entire Church has succumbed to the propaganda which declares them to be so." Ford's book caused a furor for a few years but soon disappeared from colleges, universities, and public libraries and became unobtainable at any price.

The Churches continued to teach "The Jews are God's Chosen People, Israel," and the (by then) Jewish-dominated news media began to refer to Jews always as Israelites. Anyone opposing the increasing Jewish control of the nations was immediately branded "anti-Semitic;" and Jewish dominated Seminaries taught new ministers to quote Genesis 12:1-3 and sternly warn their flocks that anyone speaking unfavorably of the Jews would be "cursed by God." Jewish control of American society, politics, and religions continued to increase.

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites

originally posted by: sweftl337
Years later, the translators of the Bible needed to come up with a word for the people of Judea and so they used “Jew” to replace “Judeans”. There is no longer any Judea (as a land) so around the time of Shakespeare; we see the first English translation of the word “Jew”. Today we have the people of the book of Moses and/or the Zohar and Talmud and we refer to them as “Jews” but in reality, there are few Israelites (by blood) today, unless we are referring to the Muslims in that area today. Judaism is not a race – but a religion, although the Rabbis who sit very comfortably with the Monsignors at the center who control Zionism, will tell you the lie that the Jews are a “race”. Yes, today we have an interesting situation where the Zionists (mostly white skinned Jews) claim they are a race and are somehow entitled to Palestine. Many will go so far as to take DNA samples to prove their blood connection to the Israelites but I’d like to ask these people, if they have ever wondered what it means to be called a “Racist”?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
who claims that Jesus was a sorcerer...

Just look what Rabbi Jesus was up to: he was raising the dead. Lazarus was a corpse for three days and already started to stink. If you revive something like that there can be only one result: a zombie. The country was under the threat of the invasion by the leaving dead.

The conscientious citizens known as Pharisees had to stop this re-animator.
edit on 28-3-2016 by vernichter because: misprint

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Jesus was born and died a jew. You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

So says the guy who claims that Jesus was a sorcerer...

Can you back that up with a credible source?

Quite honestly, I am convinced that this statement actually applies to your own claims:

You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

Well the magic wand is a dead giveaway

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Hex1an

Jesus was born and died a jew. The last supper was a passover meal. He studied the talmud.You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

Nope. The Talmud was compiled hundreds of years after Christ's ressurection.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

but the Mishnah was already extant and the Talmud was only written down because it had always been an oral tradition til that point. Jesus even studied under the Great Rabbi Meir before he was tossed out of school.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

but the Mishnah was already extant and the Talmud was only written down because it had always been an oral tradition til that point. Jesus even studied under the Great Rabbi Meir before he was tossed out of school.

You can read exactly what he thought of the council of the elders in the Gospel.

edit on 30-8-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

He ministered to healed people fed them and brought life to us all. And that still doesn't make certain people happy.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

but as a jew

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

ok what's your point? Tribe of Judah, yes.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

he wasnt christian.
christianity didnt even exist in any real way til st paul changed a bunch of stuff. til then his followers were essentially a jewish sect

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

he wasnt christian.
christianity didnt even exist in any real way til st paul changed a bunch of stuff. til then his followers were essentially a jewish sect

Followers of Christ took that name. Of course he wasn't Christian! No problem in my mind though-- Jews or not, whoever believes, and prescribes to his command of Love your God with all your heart and Love your neighbor as you love yourself is brethren in my book.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

so now youre jewish

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

so now youre jewish

wow your arguments go nowhere. what a waste of time! if you don't understand, I'd suggest reading the NT to better know Jesus's take on familial ties. Matthew 12 is a good place to start.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

so now youre jewish

wow your arguments go nowhere. what a waste of time! if you don't understand, I'd suggest reading the NT to better know Jesus's take on familial ties. Matthew 12 is a good place to start.

Matthew 12:48-50
But he answered and said unto him that told Him, "Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?"
And he streched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, "Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join