It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is organizing silence through force in this election?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have a valid question we should all be asking no matter who you support in this election.

WHO IS ORGANIZING these disruptive rally crashers?

Who is coordinating all these people to show up in force and shut down the venues of a valid candidate? (Trump)

It doesnt matter if you love or hate the guy, this is not the modus operandi of a democratic opposition to a candidate. Its an "everything goes" type tactic usually employed in outright totalitarian states.

If trying to silence people through mob aggression and force are allowed to become a valid recourse for grievances with opposing political ideologies where does it stop?

Should we expect this next election? Rage and force instead of dialogue and reasonable rebuttals of propositions you dont agree with? REALLY?

WHO is organizing this? Should legal action be taken? Should these tactics be allowed to flourish until we are under martial law every election season because the lowest common denominator now decides how we carry out the democratic process?

How can people support these tactics that can EASILY become the tools of a would be dictator?

Do they not see that today it works for you, and tomorrow it can work for anyone?

Is this the country you want to live in? A place where you cant go to a peaceful rally and not fear that your OWN PEOPLE will try to get a riot started?

WTF?

We should be ashamed. These are not valid forms of protest. There is no talking back. There is no useful dialogue being created. Only a divide and a silence of the issues by painting the narrative in a less than honest light.

Is it honest to dehumanize all Trump supporters as being racist and ignorant in an effort to silence them and their VALID candidate?

IS HIS WHOLE PLATFORM based off the token select bullet points the opposition takes issue with? REALLY? You dont agree with ANYTHING else he is saying and so EVERYTHING is wrong? THAT is just a lie if you think that. You havent even listened if thats the case.

Do these tactics help to convince people of your reasons for opposing him?

Or is it all an effort to gather ammo for a YouTube channel or MSM hit piece?

WHO IS DOING THIS, I want to know because they should face at least a societal backlash for taking this to the gutter, and at most an appearance before a court to explain themselves and answer to the crimes of endangering the public by trying to incite a riot.

IDEAS?

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Only trump benefit from such actions, maybe trump organize them?

Somebody had to say it.... Whistles away

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

So the opposition is actively trying to help trump?

Sorry I dont see it. How does that logic work? It seems like a far fetched all encompassing conspiracy involving many thousands of people in on it.

Doesnt pan out

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So, wait, you have an issue with the protestors but say nothing about his supporters assaulting said protestors.

I have said it before, the more press this idiot gets, the more people will realize they need to be vocal against people like this.

Trump will never be president, he might have had a chance if he kept his mouth shut but the more press he receives, the more people will rally together to let idiots like him know, your kind of politics is not welcome..

edit on 20-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You yourself create a cartoon of the opposition to attack yourself, they are so extremely ridiculous that only create outrage toward the real opposition and rally people to your cause that now seems You less extreme, more justifiable.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Indigent because: Missed words

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

I will say it now. You didnt ask

I dont support violence in an election. No matter who.

Good?

So the subject at hand. Do you support what is being done to Trump?
If so WHY?

If not, is it not troubling that SOMEONE or group is doing this to our election process?

THOUGHTS?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That is rhetoric-

Do you support these tactics? IF so why?

IF not what should be done? Nothing?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Let me say this now.

Attack me PERSONALLY, throwing all courtesy out the window and I will respond in kind.

WANT TO TALK LIKE ADULTS ?, then please do. I will respond in kind.

I am not the subject.

If that is too hard then save it. Go elsewhere. I have done nothing wrong and owe you nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Also why don't these people have the right to protest? Asking for their arrest..etc is going against the first amendment.

These people have the right to protest without violence being perpetrated against them.

Donald Trump’s First Amendment Hypocrisy

But the irony of Trump and his sympathizers complaining about First Amendment violations should not be lost on anyone. Trump himself has trampled First Amendment principles, including those protecting freedom of religion and the press, and can hardly be considered a victim here.

This Constitutional Attorney Is Schooling Trump On Twitter And It’s Hilarious (TWEETS)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Do they have a right to impede our right to peacefully assemble?

Do they have a right to impede our free movement in our own country?

Those are protected LEGAL rights. It is not LEGAL to infringe on those rights.

Or do you disagree?

EDIT TO ADD:

Should violence now be considered valid forms of protests?

Inciting a riot?

So if an off duty cop dresses as a protester and tries to get people to act a fool and break down dialogue its OK? That is HIS right to protest the people assembling?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I don't support it, I have seen them thought, in Venezuela in 2014 riots that got capriles jailed, he summon a rally to the supreme court, after the rally ended a small group started violence, some people died that day, all shot by the secret police, they killed from both sides chavistas and opposition, one of the students that went violent said that he followed an incitator that was wearing a hood, that night in jail he was being interrogated and some cop in plain cloth came and start asking if he does not recognized him, after some time the student realized the cop was the guy that started the violence.

Some cold people can do anything to achieve their goals, how cold is trump?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Do they have a right to impede our right to peacefully assemble?

Do they have a right to impede our free movement in our own country?

Those are protected LEGAL rights. It is not LEGAL to infringe on those rights.

Or do you disagree?

Same to you buddy. Do you have that right? If you do, why don't they?

Also why is it so hard to believe that the country is beginning to see him for what he is and the people are beginning to let their voices be heard and stand up to idiots like this.

Despite America's flaws, the majority will never elect this fool.
edit on 20-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

So you see how dangerous that is.

Do you not see this being done to Trump rallies?

People pretending to be clansmen or worse....?

Is trump guilty of that? Or is he just saying WORDS people dont like?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

that makes no sense.

They are DENYING these rights to others they dont agree with.

I am not. Trump supporters are not.

Same to me? Are you a BOT?

Also, LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.

EDIT TO ADD:
If there is no chance he will be elected why the more concerted efforts?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I'm suggesting trump haters are trump operatives, has trump really being affected since the stupidity started or has his number increased?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Could be plain old human nature. Whenever someone is opinionated and divisive, other opinionated people want to push back. Trump's extreme political stance attracts an equal and opposite stance.

You'll see it here in the humble halls of ATS. A loud member arrives and builds up some traction in the political forums. They take an extreme stance and the temperature slowly rises. Before we know it, hostility is generated whenever they post and others start trying to match their style. Discussion descends into one long and ongoing bar-fight whilst other members cheer and star posts from the sidelines.

Do members like that ever last long? Nope.

Sure, there is opposition against Trump and it's organised too (in some cases). It only takes the fear of what he represents for opponents to get amped and start meeting like with like. Don't overlook how many people see him as an existential threat to their own party as well as others being worried that he'll wreak havoc on the US economy and reputation.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

That makes no sense. Also easily disprovable. In this thread a FRIEND of one of the protesters arrested is known for several years by an ATS member. He is not a Trump supporter

originally posted by: MidKnight
Ok to clear some things up.
I personally know the gentleman(Mr.Sanders) whom was assualted in this video, and have known him for several years.

1.) Mr. Sanders is not a racist by any definition of the word. He was in fact protesting that trump was a racist.
2.) Mr. Sanders never wore a "KKK hood" or anything that resembled such at any time at this rally. He had a picture of trump with a confed flag superimposed.
3.) Mr. Sanders and the lady that was wearing the hood do not even know each other and are not a couple. They did not attend together although security removed them together at the same time.
4.) Nothing Mr. Sanders did at this event justifies getting sucker punched. I mean if you wana take the guy outside thats one thing, but to cold cock someone makes you even #tier that them.

Am I posting this because I am his friend? No. Im not really his friend, I just know the dude for a long time. The reason I am posting this is because as I read this thread, I suddenly relize just how screwed up most of you all are. Some of you speak as if you have the facts, you don't. You only have selective bits of propogandized info that your basing your opinions on. I would have alot more respect for you and value your information a bit moreif you didn't just jump on the band wagon like the rest of the sheeple.

America IS great, we are the first country to turn our presidential elections into a reality tv series. it's like a bad case of motion sickness, f%$# this ride, I want off!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You guys could imply SOME of these people. I am asking about the MAJORITY.

Unless like I said you think thousands are in on it and somehow the conspiracy is so well kept we would never know....that is absurd and desperate.

Next theory for WHO IS ORGANIZING this gutter methodology?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

that makes no sense.

They are DENYING these rights

I am not.

Same to me? Are you a BOT?

They are not denying anyone anything, they are using their American right to protest and just because it annoys the Great Orange one , does not mean they do not have the right.

Rights of Protesters

The right to join with fellow citizens in protest or peaceful assembly is critical to a functioning democracy and at the core of the First Amendment

It is the Trumpeteers that turn it violent. Trump and his followers are trying to stop people from using that right because it bothers them and that is not right.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

If you see the poorly written example I gave, you need a few to start it and then others follow, false flags are real.

This is a conspiracy site after all

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Sure but its easily proved as wrong. There are too many loose ends.

next?

WHO is organizing these people? It takes HUGE sums of money to buy up tickets, bus fares, legal fees...all of it.

That is BIG BUCKS. and its not Trumps money, at least not in its majority.

So WHO, That is a really concerning question for me. If its a candidate we should know.

If its a foreign entity we should know.

If its a group of people we should know..

And so on.

We should know. THIS IS NOT OK and will be part of our lives every election season unless we do something NOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join