It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order will Not let Anti Globalist Donald J Trump to be President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Let me know your thoughts & opinions. I had a feeling that this would happen.

Regardless if Trump wins or loses, what he has done is Historical. Some of you may not realize it yet, but he is a Martyr.

Believe me, his life is in extreme Danger.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: faust833

Unless isolating the US is in their plans and Trump is doing what they want
I havnt a clue, secrets

Guess we will see

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I hate to tell you but you have linked to a website that a lot on here will ridicule as it belongs to Alex Jones a man despised by many on here.

I believe Trump is his own person and is anti establishment and despite his misguided rhetoric is pro liberty and pure Americana.

I fully agree his life is in danger ,the amount of irresponsible people making assaninate Trump remarks will in the end provoke some unhinged mental midget to try their luck and it's because Trump is giving the establishment cause for concern in terms of booting the Globalists out.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I hate to tell you but you have linked to a website that a lot on here will ridicule as it belongs to Alex Jones a man despised by many on here.

I believe Trump is his own person and is anti establishment and despite his misguided rhetoric is pro liberty and pure Americana.

I fully agree his life is in danger ,the amount of irresponsible people making assaninate Trump remarks will in the end provoke some unhinged mental midget to try their luck and it's because Trump is giving the establishment cause for concern in terms of booting the Globalists out.

Completely agree about the link included in the OP, but I completely disagree about the premise of the thread. Trump seems to be anti establishment only when it prevents him making more money - he's very pro establishment when it helps him bring in the cash - to think otherwise is just following his hype. As for being anti globalist, is he bringing all his outsourced work to America? Is he closing down his business interests outside of America? If not then exactly how do you define being anti globalist?

As for the risk of being assassinated, for someone who says he wishes he could be like Charles Bronson in Death Wish, for someone who keeps talking about killing the families of suspected terrorists then he's certainly not going to be making many friends is he?
edit on 18-3-2016 by uncommitted because: slight edit

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thesis(Sanders) + Antithesis(Trump) = Synthesis(Clinton)

At least that seems to be the way it's shaping up. At this point, I expect Clinton to be appointed elected president. I may change my mind, but I doubt that Trump is in any real danger, except from some lone nutcase. Certainly not from the Rothschild's or the Rockefeller's. He's playing his part in the grand deception.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A multi billionaire, a person who most of his life threw money at both sides of the political spectrum for his own personal gain... yet he is called "anti-establishment"?

Only in America...

P.S. Don't worry the NWO loves him.
He'll speed up the current rate of fascism by at least a couple of decades.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
A multi billionaire, a person who most of his life threw money at both sides of the political spectrum for his own personal gain... yet he is called "anti-establishment"?

Only in America...

P.S. Don't worry the NWO loves him.
He'll speed up the current rate of fascism by at least a couple of decades.

I don't know why so many of you chicken littles fear fascism so much.

Communism is responsible for factors more atrocities than fascism.

Fascism has one bad instance, Hitler, communism has Stalin, who killed many more than Hitler, MAO, who killed many more than Hitler, pol pot who killed more than Hitler, yet communism is embraced today in most the western world...

Hitler was a girlscout compared to Stalin and MAO.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

How is Trump an "anti-globalist" exactly?

Washington Post - Trump has profited from foreign labor he says is killing U.S. jobs

Today, Donald J. Trump Collection shirts — as well as eye­glasses, perfume, cuff links and suits — are made in Bangladesh, China, Honduras and other low-wage countries.

Manufacturing.net - Trump Promises Reshoring - While His Own Products Are Made Overseas

One Harvard professor and trade expert examined the Ivanka Trump fashion line — touted on Trump’s website as being part of the Trump Empire — which includes dresses, shoes and accessories. All of the 800 items are imported.

Thousands of other items including furniture, kitchen goods and “Trump body soap” are also made by companies who employ foreign workers overseas.

Of course, none of this is shocking in the world of manufacturing. Like many celebrities, Trump sells the use of his name to several companies who manufacture and sell the products, all without Trump’s direct oversight.

Forbes - Trump The Hypocrite: Investing Overseas Fine For Him

Under “Our Hotels” on the Trump Hotel Collection website, it lists six domestic hotels and six international hotels. Is the problem Ford is building something in Latin America? Well, there are Trump hotels in Panama and Rio de Janeiro. The other hotels abroad are in Toronto, Doonbeg, Ireland, Vancouver, and Baku, Azerbaijan. (Toronto and Vancouver also have a Trump Tower.)

On the website for the Trump Real Estate Collection, nine international properties are listed, including two Trump Towers in India and one in Istanbul, another in Uruguay and another in the Philippines, as well as a Trump World in South Korea, among others.

Reuters - Exclusive: Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department.

The candidate's foreign talent hunt included applications for an assistant golf-course superintendent, an assistant hotel manager and a banquet manager.

Two of his companies, Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC, have sought visas for nearly 250 foreign fashion models, the records show.

Either you don't know what a globalist is or you don't know who Trump is.
edit on 2016-3-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I am defining him being anti Globalist by the fact he brings up the TPP and how Americans are being totally shafted by having their jobs shipped overseas and he is also against mass illegal immigration as it is a Globalist agenda to undermine cultural Sovereignty and push down the pay rate of the average American.

The overall goal in the madness is to have 2 sides pitched against each other which is part of the problem reaction solution method resulting in internal conflict so bad that the masses will be praying for martial law which they will get.

Add into the mix undocumented migrants from the middle east flying in by the droves which some are the influx of ISIS hence the unwise block all the muslims comment.

The Obama administration has lied about who they are bringing in,out of about 295 Syrians only 2 were Christian,Trump sees this but is no good at voicing it in specific terms,if you watch Roger Stone you will see how Trump is being slowly educated on who is the real enemy to America.
And finally both bought and paid for parties are so against him that he is either the biggest Government shill ever or he is not in their interests to be in power.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He is an anti Globalist as he wants an even playing field where taxes do not bump up the price of American goods whereby they cannot compete against foreign competitors which is being done to bring down America.
When I say anti Globalist I mean anti new world order who wish to have a one world Global Government not anti global trade.
A Globalist Government starts with the destruction of cultural Sovereignty.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Fascism has one bad instance, Hitler, communism has Stalin, who killed many more than Hitler, MAO, who killed many more than Hitler, pol pot who killed more than Hitler, yet communism is embraced today in most the western world...

"Fascism has one bad instance" - ever heard of Mussolini, the first fascist dictator? How about Augusto Pinochet?

"yet communism is embraced today in most the western world" - communism is embraced by who?

"Hitler was a girlscout compared to Stalin and MAO." - This makes about as much sense as saying cancer isn't that bad because heart disease kills more people in the US a year.

Sure the comparisons to Hitler might be a bit hyperbolic but how nauseating is it that in defense of Trump, instead of arguing that he's not a fascist, you're defending fascism?
edit on 2016-3-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Mysterious white powder spills on Eric Trump's wife after she opened letter sent to their apartment which demanded his father drop out of the race
NYPD were called to Eric Trump's apartment at 100 Central Park South Thursday night
Eric's wife Lara opened a letter and white powder fell out on her
After running tests, the NYPD reportedly found nothing hazardous
The letter also contained a note threatening harm to Trump's children if he did not pull out of the presidential race
Eric Trump, 32, is Trump's third oldest son. He married CBS News producer Lara Yunaska in 2014

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

death threats caused Perot to drop out,

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Trump is the epitome of the "New World Order," he is a poster-child of the establishment and pro-Capitalism. He has used China and Mexico as part of his global supply chain. About the only thing he isn't is a Dominionist, which is upsetting the rank-and-file GOP bible-thumpers.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Sargeras

"Fascism has one bad instance" - ever heard of Mussolini, the first fascist dictator? How about Augusto Pinochet?

"yet communism is embraced today in most the western world" - communism is embraced by who?

"Hitler was a girlscout compared to Stalin and MAO." - This makes about as much sense as saying cancer isn't that bad because heart disease kills more people in the US a year.

Sure the comparisons to Hitler might be a bit hyperbolic but how nauseating is it that in defense of Trump, instead of arguing that he's not a fascist, you're defending fascism?

I must certainly did not defend fascism!!!

Just trying to keep all the idiocy in perspective.

Like how on the list of Hitler Stalin MAO you mentioned Mussolini... Lol.

Not even a candidate worthy of mention, otherwise many more worthy communist dictators would come first!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I happen to agree with everything you've just said. Yes, as far as Alex Jones goes I understand his controversial spasms that he has from time to time, but the show is Informative.

I listen to three shows at the moment. I been listening to Alex for about 15 years now, so I understand his rants & rhetoric that some people don't really understand. I enjoy the show because it's entertaining, ya know? You get the theatrics & news at the same time. It's not completely bland, which is a good thing. I tried listening to Rush, and it was the same thing over and over. Politics, politics, politics, no substance.

Say what ya want about Alex Jones, but his show isn't all about him, he happens to have some very Important guests come on, like Roger Stone. So people who want to criticize his show spew blind volition in my book.

Not just AJ, but Trump in a sense as well. The Trump haters want to hate trump but don't think about the people who he's involved with, if ya know what I mean. Like Carl Icahn for instance, then you got the haters with fan fruit toppers spinning their Bern hats, while breaking their necks & not realizing it.

Anyway, Mchael Savage...This super extreme right-winger is a great show to listen to, he likes to surf around different topics as well. The guy is extremely hilarious.

Other than the new Jordan Maxwell podcasts I just started listening to The Stone Zone show, Roger Stones cast. Do you all know of any other similar shows I can check out?

a reply to: southbeach

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Greetings-

Any Romanians here? If there are perhaps You'd like to either work or play at Trump's posh hotel/resort?

Why would Mr. Trump go all the way to Romania to find workers in the hospitality field? Has anyone ever thought of Romania as being "homey"?

Wakie Wakie

www.sfgate.com...

namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have thought about that myself at one point, lol. a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: uncommitted

I am defining him being anti Globalist by the fact he brings up the TPP and how Americans are being totally shafted by having their jobs shipped overseas and he is also against mass illegal immigration as it is a Globalist agenda to undermine cultural Sovereignty and push down the pay rate of the average American.

Please refer to my earlier post. Are you under the impression all of the mighty Trump empire is America based and staffed by American workers?

www.washingtonpost.com... fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

www.washingtonpost.com... fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

qz.com...

www.pbs.org...

You keep listening to the hype, don't worry about facts, eh?
edit on 18-3-2016 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

His life is in extreme danger......or ours are.
Lose/lose

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As long as Ivanka is safe. Lord she is so gorgeous

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join